Welcome to the FDC!

Welcome to the FDC!

• Commander JET
      Keymaster

Hello and Welcome Soldiers!

This division is for soldiers who like to use Nerf type guns, larping, dart blasters, foam swords and who like to modify them weather it be making them look all cool or just adding more power! Anything foam and fun that you can use as a weapon for Tactical Playtimes!

*Come join us! Tactical Playtimes have never been more fun!
      We are starting to have regular events every year…you don’t want to miss those!

*Take pictures of your Foam Weapons to put in our gallery!

*Have a blast;)

• clownieX
      Participant

I wasn’t sure were to post this so I decided on here, since it’s related to the FDC. I’m testing the waters for a possible invasion of a large scale NERF event in New Jersey. On August 4, 2012 the NIC (NERF International Community) will hold an event referred to as Apocalypse. This is the 12th year the war is in effect.

For anyone that is not familiar with the NIC, it is the

• Cpl. Combo
      Participant

this is cpl combo from many a fortnight ago

commander jet, i have returned to accompany the 242 and fdc into nerf battle

its been a while

• Scout Johnson
      Participant

Hello, I’m a new old member who’s back and well-armed.

• Commander JET
      Keymaster

Pssst….

New FDC contest coming soon…..

eek No…you wait for it! *points*

• Spill the beans Jet!

I has a JDUK to beat!

• Commander JET
      Keymaster

LOL! I’m keeping my beans for now! :P 

I got to get some good prizes first…but soon!!wink

• Commander JET
      Keymaster

Oh my! It’s been 6 years almost since we had a contest! Stay tuned! Coming Soon! :D

• Commander JET
      Keymaster

Hello My Fellow Foam Defense Core Warriors!

So, I been thinking of another Melee weapons contest. Especially since we can make stuff from home. A contest where, we make any weapon we can think of and post photos in here. Then have a vote on winners!

Only thing is the prizes. At first I was going to give away my targets and guns and swords, tommy gun, etc… But the shipping will kill me. So what would you guys like to have as prizes? Something that won’t break me to mail out? lol Also, of course I will include a participation prize for everyone I have in mind. Something small but good! ;)

Any thoughts are welcome!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.