Your modifications..

Home Forums Special Operations Divisions MS Your modifications..

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Cap'n C. Worthy 4 years ago.

Your modifications..

• Zapper
    Participant

It’s about time to take this forums virginity, so let’s start a topic!

Do you have a cute little cupcake drawn behind your ear, a 50mm plug in your nose or just pierced ears? Let’s see them in here!

So I guess I’ll start..
    I currently don’t have any piercings due to job and martial arts.. :(
    But I DO have this
    [Image Can Not Be Found]

My first tattoo, got it in December 2011..

Your move!

• Sergeant Larks
    Participant

I have this…
    [Image Can Not Be Found]

Had it since March 2009, my first and only piercing. I’m also working on a Smiley Robot tattoo for my arm, I just need to find a good tattoo shop around Boise.

EDIT: It appears I suck at HTML >_< but it's my tongue

• Pvt Morglum
    Participant

i only have three piercings at the mo. and i single tattoo on me wrist. would post pics but dont know how haha

• Zapper
    Participant

If you upload the picture to http://tinypic.com/ – it’ll show you the HTML code, all you have to do is copy paste the text in that field over here.. Should I make a quick picture tutorial? :wink:

• Sergeant Larks
    Participant

Well, let’s try again:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, I’m going out tonight to get this done on my arm:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In case it doesn’t work, it’s the TWU robot face :mrgreen:

• Zapper
    Participant

Worked perfectly! Don’t forget to post a picture when you get it done. :mrgreen:

• Sergeant Larks
    Participant

As it turns out, the $30 tattoo in California is $90 here, $70 without color, but who wants to see that face with no yellow? It appears I’ll be saving until next week for it. However, that’s the number one thing on my priority list with my next paycheck, seeing as I’ve put this off for months now.

• J.F.C. Broken Loony
    Participant

Hole Sizes:

? Ears: 7/16″ (11mm)
    ? Septum: 8g (3.2mm)
    ? Labret, snakebites, brows: 16g (1.2mm)

Current Dye Colours:

? Manic Panic Amplified Formula: Atomic Turquoise
    ? Special Effects Pimpin’ Purple

Tattoos:

? Malkavian Clan Mirror from White Wolf’s Vampire: The Masquerade RPG. Insanity incarnate.

? Stitched up White Rabbit with a pocket watch. I was born under the sign of the rabbit and I overly enjoy anything non-traditionally Wonderland themed.

Next tattoos:

? Anbu Spiral from Naruto. Yesss….OTAKU.

? Sailor Neptune themed mermaid. Neptune is my favourite Sailor Senshi and I’ve always loved mermaids/sirens.

• J.F.C. Broken Loony
    Participant

I went up a size on my septum last week. I went from 3.0mm(8g) to a 4.0mm(6g). I had to wrap my previous claw with plumbers tape to 3.5mm before I could completely go up a size. Then I practically punched myself in the nose getting on one of the O-rings on. Fricken ow.

I think my goal size will either be where I’m currently at or at least one more size up.

• Photobucket
    Bad picture of it, but this is my tattoo. I plan on getting a lot more, but here’s the first.

• J.F.C. Broken Loony
    Participant

Lucas and I have ourselves an appointment on September 11 to get all bloodied with ink. Anbu symbols. Awwww Yisssssss.

Also, everyone has such beautiful modifications! Keep the photos coming!! <3

• Marishka
    Participant

Everyone’s body mods look amazing, keep em coming! As soon as I can get some new pictures i’ll be posting my body mods and possibly MacBane’s as well.

• Just got this yesterday. My fisrt one!

• Constable Ad-Tavi
    Participant

Just a few pics of some of my ink

• Cap'n C. Worthy
    Participant

This is my first (of hopefully many) tattoos that I got a few months ago. I’m actually going back in a couple days to add a ship’s wheel behind it and a banner on top that says “Hope”.

• Cap'n C. Worthy
    Participant

Got my anchor finished today and I’m super pumped! Now to restart the part-time job that is taking care of a healing tattoo. But oh well, definitely worth it.mrgreen

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.