York Invasion [postponed]

Home Forums Missions York Invasion [postponed]

• This topic is empty.

York Invasion [postponed]

• Caspar Byron
      Participant

(continuation from the thread on the original forum)

So the deal is!

Saturday the 28th January we all congregate somewhere in York and attend the Railway Museum together. Perhaps we can all meet outside? Say… 11 or so? Then afterwards we could perhaps all go shopping/relax for a while. It’s anyone’s game then really. I am open to suggestions!

The Railway Museum has free entry, by the way!

Let me know who’s interested and whatnot and I shall devise an attendance roster. :)

Cheers!

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Ill try my best to be there, and also I must say that the railway museum is very good.

• Caspar Byron
      Participant

I’ll stick you down as a maybe! ;)

EDIT: Hrm. I can’t edit posts that have another post following them. That’s annoying. Oh well, I’ll just improvise…

• Evelfa
      Participant

Can we congregate at the train station in York? I know where that is :P

• Caspar Byron
      Participant

Haha sure that works. We can all find our way to the Museum together that way hehe. :p

• TS_spoon
      Participant

I will hopefully be attending but it will all depend on the snow round that time.

• Caspar Byron
      Participant
    • Evelfa
      Participant

So who’s going to this? I’ll be there unless I state otherwise. Like act of God, close reletive/friend death etc, i think these are reasonable things :P

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

I regret to inform You that I will be skiing in the Alps with Lt. Grimm at the time of this invasion.
      Well I dont regret to inform you that but I do regret that I wont be there.

• Caspar Byron
      Participant

Gutted dude, BUT I hope you guys have a damn snazzy time! :D

• Caspar Byron
      Participant

May possible have to postpone if we don’t enough peoples along D:

• Evelfa
      Participant

yeah do, Jazz is moving around that date so now i can’t do much around then

• Caspar Byron
      Participant

Alrighty, then I shall doooo.

I hereby postpone this invasion to a later, undisclosed date. Tis a shame BUT we may all have more time over the Summer or something. :)

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

any plans to when this may be back on the cards?

• Caspar Byron
      Participant

Currently nothing yet, man. I’m thinking around Summer-time when not everyone is as busy with studying and whatnot. I, myself, can testify to how busy university times are at the moment :-P

I will be sure to revive this thread, or make another, in due time. :)

Viewing 14 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.