Yellow Jacket Orbital Sciences Director Gonzo!!

Home Forums Announcements Yellow Jacket Orbital Sciences Director Gonzo!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  The DoctorDoth'Rah 3 years ago.

Yellow Jacket Orbital Sciences Director Gonzo!!

• Commander JET
    Participant
    Known as Orbital Science Director Gonzo for his creation and leadership of the Toy Soldier Orbital Sciences Directorate, a fun division about space exploration! He is also know as LED Master Gonzo for his creativity with LED lighting including the TSU soldier light up LED pin.

He continuously supports Toy Soldiers Unite by participating in the online Gaming Marathon, posting on facebook and sharing links to help support us about all events. Entering all the TSU contests and events with a positive outlook.

Gonzo has traveled all over Europe to attend events and to support his fellow soldiers as well as lead many of his own gatherings and events.

We give you this award for all your time, support and friendship!

*salutes*
  • bliss_gif

I’m so happy and feeling honored right now!
    Thank you so much JET and Dutch. I will wear the patch proudly and obviously continue the work I do for the Army, to an even brighter future!

• Sgt. Dutch
    Participant

Congratulations Gonzo! Make sure you let me know what fantastic image of your visage you’d like put up in the YJ gallery.

• Geoff Nicholson
    Participant

Congratulations!

• Captain Dermut
    Participant

Congratulations!

• The DoctorDoth'Rah
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.