Author Posts

10/08/2017 at 18:17

Nice to meet you Hog! I’ve really enjoyed my time in the community so far!

24/08/2017 at 01:31

Hello!

I’ve been seeing a lot of people who aren’t TECHNICALLY new here, so I’m just gonna hop on that bandwagon. I’m… well, you can see my username. You can call me Tim, you can call me Not Tim, you can call me H.H.C./Hopkins (That makes the most sense in my head for whatever reason, but I figure everyone’s different.), whatever you feel like! I’ve been here for a little over 2/3 of a year (I’ve been a Steel fan for longer, but I honestly had no idea the Toy Soldiers were an actual thing with a website and everything. Yeah, I know, it’s dumb.), but me being me, I’ve been desperately afraid of posting something in the wrong place/being a nuisance/the forums in general. (I’ve posted, like, 3 things? Wow. Go me. embarassed)  

Anyway! Hello! I’m an author, a dedicated theatrical performer, and the leader of a legion that almost was. (One more person. ONE MORE PERSON. Although in retrospect, I’m currently the only active one left of our trio, so perhaps it’s for the best.) I plan to bring plenty of propaganda, fun, and all that good stuff. (Kinda hard when you’re the only soldier in your state, and for whatever reason, you don’t even show up on the map. I WILL PREVAIL. THERE WILL BE MANY A CON INVADED BY THE FIRST STATE SOLDIER.) 

How do I end this…? Have a nice day, whoever may be reading this! Or night. Or afternoon. (Is this too much? I hope it’s not too much. THIS IS WHY I DON’T POST ON THE FORUMS.) 

24/08/2017 at 01:37

@im-not-timothy said:
Hello!

I’ve been seeing a lot of people who aren’t TECHNICALLY new here, so I’m just gonna hop on that bandwagon. I’m… well, you can see my username. You can call me Tim, you can call me Not Tim, you can call me H.H.C./Hopkins (That makes the most sense in my head for whatever reason, but I figure everyone’s different.), whatever you feel like! I’ve been here for a little over 2/3 of a year (I’ve been a Steel fan for longer, but I honestly had no idea the Toy Soldiers were an actual thing with a website and everything. Yeah, I know, it’s dumb.), but me being me, I’ve been desperately afraid of posting something in the wrong place/being a nuisance/the forums in general. (I’ve posted, like, 3 things? Wow. Go me. embarassed)  

Anyway! Hello! I’m an author, a dedicated theatrical performer, and the leader of a legion that almost was. (One more person. ONE MORE PERSON. Although in retrospect, I’m currently the only active one left of our trio, so perhaps it’s for the best.) I plan to bring plenty of propaganda, fun, and all that good stuff. (Kinda hard when you’re the only soldier in your state, and for whatever reason, you don’t even show up on the map. I WILL PREVAIL. THERE WILL BE MANY A CON INVADED BY THE FIRST STATE SOLDIER.) 

How do I end this…? Have a nice day, whoever may be reading this! Or night. Or afternoon. (Is this too much? I hope it’s not too much. THIS IS WHY I DON’T POST ON THE FORUMS.)   

Hello Anti-Tim!  That is your name, Anti-Tim.  Sgt. Voltor YJ makes it so.  Don’t be afraid to post something in the wrong place, as it will be moved to the correct place by Admin.  Glad you could join us!bliss_gif

30/08/2017 at 08:59

Greetings fellow Toy Soldiers! My name’s Hunter, also known as Triple H. I have joined the group on August 26th, 2017, and I only just now started talking in the forums.

To get things started, I’m 15 years old. And I am also an artist. I prefer to draw on a digital software, but I still admire the traditional methods of drawing, and I also enjoy drawing with a pencil and some paper sometimes. One thing to note about me is I’m the type of person that will be really quiet when I’m quiet, but when I talk, I’m pretty loud. This is a thing I learned over time and now I use this ability of mine to my advantage to try and sustain conversations. I find it easier to talk to newer people as well unless we are meeting in person. I’m NOT good at talking to people “irl”, and I’m a shy guy in person. At least when it comes to strangers or people I just met. So, yeah. I guess that’s all you really need to know, and all I can actually think of when it comes to myself so… yeah. I’m in the Discord chat 90% of the time, so… if ya want to talk to me, try to find me in the group.

30/08/2017 at 09:43

@Recruit: TripleHJedi said:
Greetings fellow Toy Soldiers! My name’s Hunter, also known as Triple H. I have joined the group on August 26th, 2017, and I only just now started talking in the forums.

To get things started, I’m 15 years old. And I am also an artist. I prefer to draw on a digital software, but I still admire the traditional methods of drawing, and I also enjoy drawing with a pencil and some paper sometimes. One thing to note about me is I’m the type of person that will be really quiet when I’m quiet, but when I talk, I’m pretty loud. This is a thing I learned over time and now I use this ability of mine to my advantage to try and sustain conversations. I find it easier to talk to newer people as well unless we are meeting in person. I’m NOT good at talking to people “irl”, and I’m a shy guy in person. At least when it comes to strangers or people I just met. So, yeah. I guess that’s all you really need to know, and all I can actually think of when it comes to myself so… yeah. I’m in the Discord chat 90% of the time, so… if ya want to talk to me, try to find me in the group.  

Welcome to the Army!  Very glad you could join us!mrgreen

11/09/2017 at 23:31

Not exactly a brand new member, but I haven’t been active in years, so I feel some sort of introduction is necessary.

I first joined TSU back in 2007 when a few friends of mine in high school recruited me. I’ve met some of the greatest people through this site and have very fond memories of past invasions, gatherings, chats, etc. 

I left in 2012 and again in 2013 for personal reasons, and I suppose you could say I’ve been wandering aimlessly/searching for that “home” feeling ever since.

I was unpacking some belongings when I came across my old patches and pins, and I took it as a sign to rejoin the site. I’m hoping to make some new friends and even better memories.

-Janey

11/09/2017 at 23:50

Welcome back, Janey. You HAVE been missed.

12/09/2017 at 06:23

Welcome back, miss Blaze.

12/09/2017 at 10:51

ERMAGERD!  JANEY’S BACK!bliss_gif

12/09/2017 at 16:26

Thank you all!!! :D

23/09/2017 at 02:02

Greetings and salutations to all! 

I’m new!

Happy to see so many people dedicated to the spreading of fun.

Looking forward to being part of it!

23/09/2017 at 16:33

Welcome, Professor Sorotai!  We’re looking forward to you being dedicated to the spreading of fun!mrgreen

03/10/2017 at 01:08

Greetings!

Just thought I’d stop by to make my presence known… If you’d like to know more about me than what’s in my profile, or if you just want (or need) to chat, feel free to send me a letter via cyborg carrier pigeon.

Regards,

W

03/10/2017 at 11:31

Welcome, Spiral Director!  You’ll be a perfect fit!bliss_gif

03/10/2017 at 18:54

Well I’m not really new. I’ve been a Toy Soldier since the days of the old site. However I fell out with it and became inactive. Seeing as how that was the case when I found The Army again I decided it best to reform and refashion myself. So please, allow me to introduce myself. I go by Spiral Commander Levrett. Or just Kody if you’re feeling friendly. My aim is to recruit my community here and make fun the top priority once again! As you can see I have enlisted the aid of Spiral Director W and the Spiral Captian Katya. Together we will slowly, but most assuredly invade the area that we live, and show the community that having fun is pretty awesome, and that maybe we ought to make it more of a priority than we currently do.

So with that being said, Onward to a Utopian Playland!