Author Posts

06/01/2012 at 09:05

It looks awesome … thank you XD

10/01/2012 at 09:21

welcome new soldiers! be sure to join the 128 kilted division if you have a passion for kilts, wearing kilts or just hate gussets.

funited together!

19/01/2012 at 11:15

Hello all, I am Alexander Rousseau (just call me Alex). I am from Surrey in the UK and im very fond of Biological sciences, music and art.

I am very happy I joined the Toy Soldiers

A.

19/01/2012 at 11:31

Hey Alex, where abouts in Surrey are you? I’m in Kingston :D

Also welcome to the army!

19/01/2012 at 11:36

LT. Grimm: Hey Alex, where abouts in Surrey are you? I

20/01/2012 at 03:49

So, like others posted here, I’m not new, but I DID decide on a new name after moving to the shiny new site, and for some reason forgot to post here. I’m Sergeant Larks, formerly Captain Carnivore. I traded in my gas mask and hat for Nerf guns and tattoos!

I’m a member of FDC, GAME, MS, PSIOPS, The Toy Soldier Tea Party, Division #2063: Steel Fleet, and even Division #1123: Fibonacci Division of Southern California, even though I moved to Idaho.

I’m currently undergoing the process of attempting to recruit new Soldiers here in Idaho so that I might create a new Division for them and organize Invasions and Tactical Playtimes for everyone in the area!

Welcome, all you new Soldiers! I salute you!

20/01/2012 at 12:47

Hello all.

I am new to TSU and am a Musician. I joined a couple of days ago after my brother introduced me to some cool music from a Doctor Steel and was instantly hooked! I think i joined too late as i have found that the good doctor is gone :( It is a shame, but we must carry on :) I would love to hear some ideas on lyrical content for my current musical project, and would love to catch up with other members in the Western Australia region.

23/01/2012 at 04:43

Hi there!

I have actually be a soldier for about 4 years now, but I just moved to Seattle. The Portland local (which seems gone now) wasn’t very active.

However, I am working with Anthro Recon Knaves (A.R.K.)division here in Seattle to get more furries involved with Dr. Steel’s movement since furries are the type to understand and support what TSU stands for. Iam very happy to be working with the leader of ARK, and plan to help it, and TSU grow.

24/01/2012 at 05:17

Hi all,

I’m spagoso (aka Rene) i just enlisted. i was introduced to Docter steel and TSU this weekend by a friend and just had to join. i live in the south west part of the netherlands. i work as a logistics manager at a shipping company and i am a graphic designer. in my spare time I’m a musician (drummer) for over 20 years now and ride and build bicycles.

24/01/2012 at 07:36

Welcome all new (and old) recruits!
Spagoso, don’t suppose you build cargo bicycles (or tricycles) as well, do you?

24/01/2012 at 11:23

Hi, my name is Kuzco. I’m from the South-East of the Netherlands.
I infiltrated a Aerostructures company as an Engineer; During working times I try to fix problems in the production (and hug parts when nobody watches), in the weekend I do competative shooting, I ride and build bicycles and I like to bivouac.

26/01/2012 at 06:15

OFFICER ON DECK!

At ease.

A new site, so time to introduce myself again. I am Sky Marshal Jonathan Baines “Jonny B.” Goode, from Southern California. I’ve been a Toy Soldier about three and a half years now. I started the Air Corps Elite for Steel (ACES), the aviation/aerospace division, and also FOSSL, the Fellowship of Older Steel Supporters & Listeners, for the 35 and older crowd. For about a year and a half, I was acting commander of the 1123rd “Fibonacci” Division here in Southern California; after which I became one of the new division commander’s lieutenants. (Due to the economy, I’ve had to put that role on hiatus.) I’m also in charge of our annual Doo Dah parade participation.

In the “real” world, I’m a website developer (between jobs), a blues and swing musician (between bands), a lover of karaoke, and keep in shape with Tae Kwon Do and swordfighting.

26/01/2012 at 07:52

Good to be back!
New Year, new forums, new projects!
I am Jeff perryman, and I’m a 3d modeler and animator. I hope to find other like minded soilders here.
I have blown the dust off the Doctors Bot, and I hope to finish him soon. Here’s hoping! :D

26/01/2012 at 08:35

@jeffperryman I’m gonna need your help! Aim your web surfing thingamajig at http://www.reprap.org and then….. STL me a robot for me to build!