Author Posts

19/12/2011 at 22:26

I just thought i’d introduce myself, being fresh meat an all that.

Hiya, i’m Lexi (Otherwise Known as Harley) I’m a bit of a fantasy geek with an crazy imagination which tends to get me into a lot of crazy awesome things, like this. I love to build things and design props and costumes. (I’m looking forward to getting started on my uniform hehe)

I look forward to getting to know you all and this community

All the best,

Lexi

19/12/2011 at 23:23

Salutations all.
My name is Charlie El Baba and am a recent enough addition to the Toy Soldiers. But, being me, I like to take the initiative and have already set up the foundations for a division in Ireland and am just waiting on all members to be registered long enough. As a person, at first glance I seem really quite 80’s punk, with leather jacket, doc martin’s and a recent mohawk planted on my scalp. But as you get to know me I tend to be quite harmless, I’m a pacifist and a nerd inside and love standing out from the crowd. I also have a problem saying no to things and seem to always be involved in some project or other, even if I don’t have time.
I can’t wait to go on my first invasion and help build a Utopian Playland.

Over and out,
Trooper El Baba (Hopefully soon to be Commander Radar of #523 I.R.E.L.A.N.D.)

21/12/2011 at 14:26

Good Work trooper, we need more like you.

22/12/2011 at 00:46

I believe an introduction is neccisary~
I’m Beth and I’m a shiny new toy soldier.
I’m crazy and British and I live in Hertfordshire. I travel to London now and again because of galleries and such. I’m pretty awkward in new company, so please at least pretend to be nice~ <3 I like to say what I feel, but at the same time I hate upsetting others so you're welcome to laugh at me as you watch two sides of myself battle it out.
I’m a fan of most things sci fi, fantasy, steam punk and all the other cool things in life.
I’m easily distracted; for instance whilst trying to write this I’m also vacuming, drawing 2 things entirely un-related and making a necklace. I’m often taking on too much at once, leaving little time for sleep… However I don’t let people down, I won’t stand by to watch someone else suffer and I believe one person can change the world.

I found out about Dr Steel’s beautiful army at London MCM Expo, so don’t worry the propaganda IS working. Maybe I could join you in your next invasion, yes?

~Lady B.

22/12/2011 at 13:27

Dont worry Lady B, You will be most welcome in the TS army. Since your so near to London I would suggest joining the London Division #1665 aswell as the Nationwide division TSU-UK.
I’ve no idea what the next planned invasion is, but I can assure you that you will be welcome to it.

23/12/2011 at 01:09

Thank you Brigadier. Your welcome & help is most appriciated.
I look forward to invading the country with you!
~Lady B.

24/12/2011 at 21:22

Hello all, YellowJacket CHAOS here. Creator of the Steelmas Carols, founder of the Order of the Red Beret and the Kilted Crusade’s Sept-Chief of the Western March (well for now).

Anyway thought I should join up at the New TSu before the old one fades away.
Salutes and Cookies,

YellowJacket CHAOS

24/12/2011 at 23:42

You better Stay here with us aswell CHAOS!

27/12/2011 at 19:47

Hi there! ^^ I am Toy Surgeon Alexa Wahnsinn. I’m not new to the Army, but I did not get involved in the community so much because I seem to be one of the only Toy Soldiers in Southern California whereas everyone else is way off East. 3:

I spend most of my time writing and listening to music (all sorts, although there is a special place in my heart for Dr. Steel and folk/viking metal to awaken the pagan fire in my blood ^^) and sometimes I dabble in graphic design and making mixtapes and that sort of thing. I am obsessed with creativity but I do not seem to be very good at it myself. ._. Either way, cheers!

31/12/2011 at 05:30

Hello everyone! I am Raine Nightingale from Southern California. Captain of Eureka: Airship Circus. Unfortunately, I became a fan of Dr. Steel after his retirement, and thus I’ve been any of his shows. :(

31/12/2011 at 15:49

Well, hi everybody!
I’m FlyZapper, otherwise known as Daniel.
I’ve been trying to retrace my tracks back to the point where I found out about the Doctor, but I honestly have no clue where I found out about him, his music and amazingness just suddenly appeared, it seems.

So, other than that, I’m a guy from Northern Jutland in Denmark, I spend a lot of my free time playing guitar, ukulele, bass or whatever instrument I can get my hands on and learn to play!
I’m also a martial artist, I teach a kids team karate in a fun and not-so-disciplined way as you might think.

I’m a brand new toy soldier, so I thought.. Why not introduce myself a bit?
So, be nice to me, or I’ll come at night and eat your cookies. 8-O

02/01/2012 at 19:07

Hello everyone!
My name is Marishka and iv’e been a proud part of the Toy Soldiers for some time now.
I’m the leader of Modified Steel here on TSU.
My hobbies and interests include: LARPing, self-defense and combat training, knife/axe/and tomahawk throwing, archery, chainmaille, tattoos, piercings, and other body mods. Honestly anything I find creative, fun, or informative really.

I can be shy at first, but I love meeting and getting to know new people. I help where and when I can. I’m a good listener, so don’t be afraid to send me a message if you need someone to talk to or a new friend. :)

Marishka

04/01/2012 at 07:32

Well, like many others I have been a member for some long while now, but have for reasons many and varied, been not as involved as I would like. I am hoping this will change shortly, and a new local division can be formed here. The massive inactivity of my division was a large factor to me being so inactive.

All hail the good doctor, and onward to the utopian playland!!!

05/01/2012 at 23:35

Hey I’m R