Author Posts

18/11/2011 at 01:44

Hello everyone and Welcome to the Army of Toy Soldiers!

In this thread you can say hello and introduce yourself to us all!
If you would like, tell us a bit about yourself and where you are from. ;)

Our mission: To encourage happiness, fun, creativity and imaginative thinking in ourselves and the general masses, and not to take over the world, but to MAKE over the world into a Utopian Playland!

24/11/2011 at 12:39

Hi!

I’m Sgt. 2×2. I’m the Division leader of Division #315, the Robot Monkeys

I am the type of person that likes to do creative things, be it drawing, painting, building things, sewing costumes, decorating my house, carving bone, sculpting with clay, doing puzzles, playing guitar, writing, playing with web design, etc. I love being creative!

As you can probably tell, this means I have a lot of different interests. I may not know everything about any one thing, but I know a little about a lot of things

I am also a fan of sci-fi and fantasy stuff

25/11/2011 at 18:41

Hi there. :3
Technically I’m not new, but I never really did much before and I’m trying to change that now.
Also I would like to point out that the “your” in the description of this forum should be spelt “you’re” instead. Heh.

26/11/2011 at 17:32

Hello and welcome Sgt. 2×2! Glad to have you with us!! :mrgreen:

26/11/2011 at 19:11

Hiya! I’m Lt. Grimm, and my list of things going on around TSU is pretty extensive:
-Leader of #666 SWORD (The Metal Division)
-Co-leader of #1665 The Clockwork Zombies (The London Division)
-TSU-UK Under 18 Officer
-Forum Mod
-Chat Mod

Whilst I’m not that creative I’m stupidly organised and focused, so I like to help with the army’s administrative side as much as possible. Also organise lots of drinking around London ^_^

I’m also responsible for keeping Brigadier Davis under control.

26/11/2011 at 21:23

Hello all, I’m not ‘new’ to the army but I’m new to the new site. ;p

I’m Captain Roberta or Captain Berta!

I am a pretty independent soldier from the glorious state of South Carolina!

I do a bit of everything that I can, from spreading prop to writing like a mad woman!

26/11/2011 at 22:00

I think a new introduction is in order.

I’m, as some have said, not technically new to the site / Toy Soldier Army, however I am a new enlistee. Some may recognize me from the chat / IRC as well. My name is Sebastian Cassidy. I consider myself a transhumanist, and am working towards the knowledge on how to radically alter the present, in order to change our future into a long, and prosperous one.

In the meantime, I’m doing what I can to make this bleak world a better place.

My ultimate plan is to create a company, with many facets. One of these, will be the rapid manufacturing and automated resource collecting required for our dreams of a Utopian Playland to come to fruition. There are more, but those don’t matter at this time.

I live in the Shenandoah Valley, in the state of Virginia. If anyone wants to join me on some infiltrations, I’d be all sorts of down for that.

27/11/2011 at 02:34

I feel an obligation to make my presence known once more ;D
Lord Douglas Pennant, also known as Jog, also known as that guy with the yoyo that isn’t Monte, also known as that idiot on springs

Division leader of the soon-to-be-reinstated Division 13: Devon Cream Teas, as soon as I get around to applying for that.
I do stupid things to get laughs, seeing people smile makes my day.
I’m often found in the south-west of England, in the wonderful land of Devon, running around like a moron and generally enjoying life.
Life’s only worthwhile if it’s fun ;D

27/11/2011 at 11:08

Ello all,

I’m Lt. Loz Tronic, division leader of #2468 Brighton Behemoths and Nurse of #2063 Steel Fleet.
I do music, and arty things such as drawing and painting. Been quiet on the invasion front this year whilst turnip hit the fan, but next year TSU-UK won’t be able to get rid of me ;)

27/11/2011 at 22:31

Hi! I’m Geoff!

I’m guy in charge of the Steampunk Special Operations Division (DSTEAM) and the Lovecraftian Interest Group (HPL 1890), as well as the Seventh Mountain Regiment (Rocky Mountains). I joke sometimes that I could be the soldier with the most frequent-flyer miles, but that’s only because I’m always at someone else’s invasion, rather than hosting my own.

And when I’m not writing or hatching plans of my own, there’s propaganda. Always propaganda production and distribution.

03/12/2011 at 14:53

Salvete Socii!
(Salutations Comrades!)
I’m Neal, and I’m a Fantasy Geek with a wild imagination and a Warrior’s Spirit. It’s the Norse blood, that’s what it must be.
I joined up earlier this year, but I was prevented from viewing the website over the summer, and only now have I found a way around my computer block. I hope to find some way to participate and help the world have more fun.
Valete Socii!
(Be Strong Comrades!)

Post Scriptum- the greetings are in Latin, if that had you stumped. I had to turn this web activity into productive studying somehow. . .

04/12/2011 at 12:13

Welcome to new recruits and veterans alike.
I’m Sergeant Dutch, Co-owner of TSU and admin together with Commander Jet and Cpt. Jack. Together with Cadeon we also put together the new site.
If you’ve got any questions or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us. I’m usually found in the chatroom, though give me a few minutes to respond as I might be away from the keyboard.

04/12/2011 at 13:23

pvt morglum! leader of the kilted crusade division! come join us…we have kilts!

04/12/2011 at 22:21

Salutations to all,

I’m Lt. Gob and I’ve been kicking around the original TSU site for a few months from which some of may know me as Madeline Van Dongen. I hadn’t really been that active until the last month or so due to my focusing on completing the largely un-fun monstrosity known as VCE (Victorian Certificate of Education). However I am pledging now to be more active in the TSU community and badger my friends into joining me… At least until I start University. :P

I’m very into science (and science fiction, I play a number of instruments and teach karate. In my infrequent spare time I write (songs, poetry and short stories) and exercise. So… Yeah!

15/12/2011 at 14:53

Good to have you over here in the shiny new TSU Lt. Gab, I’m sure you’ll find some way of letting your creative talents flow here.