Exact matches only
Filter by Custom Post Type

Unicorns

Home Forums Missions Unicorns

• This topic is empty.

Unicorns

• Professor Oplastik
      Participant

I have seen that people are in a big need for unicorns.
      Any ideas to make them real? If we made some unicorns, the people would came here instantly.
      I have some ideas, but they include animal abuse, so I think I will keep them for myself.

• The Disgraced Dark
      Participant

Well, you could try crossing the Narwhal horn genetics with some type of horse breed. I’m not a bio-engineer, nor a geneticist, but I won’t let that stop me from pouring glitter and gluing macaroni onto horsey pictures ;]

• Professor Oplastik
      Participant

I can’t think of anything else but to glue narwhal horns onto horses and paint them into funky colours. They could be painted black and yellow so they could help us grow. With only non-toxic and natural paint and glue, of course! And narwhal horn replicas!

• vicky_fgm
      Participant

Ah I believe the Incredible Yellow Jacket Dark has been looking at weebl’s stuff!  Yes, you do indeed require a narwhale & a horse!

I play a live action roleplay system in the UK called Lorien Trust.  In it the nations are named after various creatures such as Dragons, Gryphons, Tarantulas etc.  I belong to the Unicorn nation. :)   We have a cavalry of unicorn hobby horses!  Naturally my interest was piqued reading the subject heading. :)

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.