TSU T-Shirts Pre-Order!

Home Forums Where The Children Play TSU T-Shirts Pre-Order!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Brigadier Davis 4 years ago.

TSU T-Shirts Pre-Order!

• TheAtomicSoul
    Participant

TSU T-Shirts Pre-Order!

I’ve gotten the green thumb and I now can offer TSU shirts!

ToySoldierUnite and ToyBroniesUnite Shirts in either “Yellow on Black” or “Black on Yellow”!

Price: USD $8.00 + shipping!
    This Pre-order will end on October 20 !!!

Tell me what size you want and which of the above color combinations!
    I can get ladies shirts, but they may be $1.00 more (unless I can get enough orders to reduce their wholesale cost; You will be informed before any charge is made.)

Tell me what and how many you want VIA PM Here on the TSU site!
    Payment: Payment will be processed around Oct 15-21st before any work begins unless you wish to have it charged sooner. I can accept payment via Paypal or directly process a charge to a Credit Card. (I have a SQUARE Credit Card reader that does allow it to be manually entered.)

(If you want a very large order I can get them for less and sell for less!)

SHIPPING
    Shipping will vary depending on quantity and your location.
    I can give a better quote based on address, but quick look shows about $5 for 1-5 shirts, $7 for 6-10, $15 for 11-20. This estimate is via USPS; UPS is an option but may cost a bit more.

Will I ship overseas?
    I’m willing to but it might be costly: At a quick estimate for a “International flat rate box” it’s showing $48 to $61 shipping cost. If I ship overseas it’d defentally be better to get a large order sent to a single location to reduce the cost. If you can provide me with a quantity and your address I’ll be able to give a better estimate.

• Could you do custom shirts for other divisions?

• TheAtomicSoul
    Participant

Captain Mayo:
    Could you do custom shirts for other divisions?

So long as they match the above color combinations (this is one way I’m keeping the price down) and are roughly nine inches max, sure. :)

• Could you post a mockup of a SLASHER and Steel Fleet ones?

• … And RIDE too thanks

• TheAtomicSoul
    Participant
  • TheAtomicSoul
    Participant

I’ve got two shirt orders, another possible form inquiry before this thread started, and if anyone can provide a link for the groups Mayo requested I can get an example of them too!

Heck- if ANYONE wants shirts for their group done let me know! I’m only limited by graphic size and color! :D

• TheAtomicSoul
    Participant

*bump* I figured more people would be interested. :-?

• TheAtomicSoul
    Participant

Another bump. If you want another group done as well just link me to a decent res image and I’ll give an example!

• The Disgraced Dark
    Participant

I’m still interested, was more so for the Rock and Shock invasion. Just waiting on funds to sure up.

• TheAtomicSoul
    Participant
  • TheAtomicSoul
    Participant

I’m about to order the shirts, but I will try to get a few spare Large and Extra Large Black shirts if anyone is interested!

• TheAtomicSoul
    Participant

No shirts have been ordered due to lack of interest.
    For the ONE who wanted them- I can still make those when you’re ready.

• Brigadier Davis
    Participant

Im so sorry to see this Atomic. You have great talent and passion for what you do, and I know im about two years late in registering my interest, but can you still make these? I may have some people interested and a design or two I would like done.

• TheAtomicSoul
    Participant

@Brigadier Davis said:
    Im so sorry to see this Atomic. You have great talent and passion for what you do, and I know im about two years late in registering my interest, but can you still make these? I may have some people interested and a design or two I would like done.

Sorry for the delay, I wasn’t subscribed to the thread due to it’s age.

Thanks, and yea- I can still make shirts if you want. :)

• Brigadier Davis
    Participant

That’s Brilliant Atomic, Ill get some designs together and poke some people about it. if nothing else there’s certainly a few soldier related shirts I want for every day wear!

• Trick
    Participant

I wasn’t around when this was posted originally but I’d be interested in a T-shirt or two =]

• Brigadier Davis
    Participant

Hey Atomic, do you mind if I stick a link to this up on the TSU Facebook? I’m sure there are a lot of soldiers who’ll be interested but who don’t always pay a lot of attention to the forums.

• TheAtomicSoul
    Participant

Sorry- I thought I had replied to this already, but it’s good that I didn’t.

The program I use to cut the shirt and vinyl decals stopped working for me. It’s old and I can’t register it OR find a cracked version of it so I can’t do any work on shirts or vinyl ATM. The only solution is to buy another program which costs about $250, so it’s going to be a while before I can make shirts again. :(

• Brigadier Davis
    Participant

Awe :( well thats a shame, had a few logos sketched up but I guess theyll have to wait. Best of luck with everything Soldier, and keep your head up.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.