TSU Shot

Home Forums Where The Children Play TSU Shot

• This topic is empty.

TSU Shot

• Yesterday for a Pre-TSDAY night out myself and Raptor went into the local gamer bar called Loading. The guy who works there is really cool and often will make you a random drink if you tell him what you want in it. They aren’t that expensive either. So in we went to in our uniforms and I asked if he could make us a TS Shot. I basically told him ‘It needs to have any of these colours: red, yellow, black and maybe white. Be a bit weird and fun’

[Image Can Not Be Found]

This is what he came up with and he only charged us

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

BARMAID! I’d like 5 Toy Soldier Shots
      …..

No! I said shots! Not shot!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

sounds tasty to me, line em up!

• Montee
      Participant

BEWARE ANY DRINK MADE BY CHRYSALICE… (For details see Brigadier Davis)

Photobucket

• Actually I didn’t invent this one. Jimmy the bartender did.

• Geoff Nicholson
      Participant

But it looks quite potent nontheless…

• Raptor
      Participant

It’s surprisingly zangy. Trust me. Although, I’d recommend having it BEFORE a cookie monster or Hammer of the Gods.

• Anonymous

I prefer my Southern Death Glass. 240mL glass with 1/3 Southern Comfort, 1/3 Jack Daniels, 1/3 Wild Turkey, poured on the rocks. It is tasty, though I don’t recommend more than one per sitting. The most I could drink without being completely wasted was two, followed by water the rest of the night.

• MarleyCupcake
      Participant

Going to BevMo BRB…

• Corporal YJ Watts
      Participant

Sambuca and Ouzo are basically clear Jagermeiseter, right?

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Pretty much. But flammable. Although, haven’t tried lighting jagermeister, which just proves I’m slipping.

• Anonymous

WILD TURKEY FIRE SHOTS FTW! I’m the only one I know who can drink one without blowing the fire out first. Hint: put an ice cube in your mouth before doing the shot. :mrgreen:

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

Here re a few a like.

Lemon Absinthe (1/8 pure Absinthe, (clear) lemon ice tea, serve in a long drink glass)
      Puck Wallow (1/8 Rum, 1/4 Pisang Ambon, 5/8 7-up (or similar), top of with a drop of Bourbon, serve in a pint.
      Back bone breaker, (1/3 rum, 1/3 wodka, 1/3 ouzo, serve in shot glass)

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.