TS Day in London

Home Forums Missions TS Day in London

• This topic is empty.

TS Day in London

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Hey guys, we seem to be a bit late this year on TS Day celebrations. Therefore I’d suggest Park, Museum and Pub again. The only question is which museum?

Hands up for the following:
      -The Science Museum
      -The Tate Modern
      -The Natural History Museum
      -The Imperial War Museum

Any others you’d like to go to, or any other ideas? Stick em in here :)

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

woohoo! museum and pub sounds great, will we be able to go in full uniform with such short notice? im cool with any of them, but natural history is probably my favourite choice.

funited together,

• Raptor
      Participant

Well, we went to the Science Museum last year. So I’d suggest either the Natural History museum or the Tate.

• Raptor
      Participant

Also, are we hostelling again?

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

if we go to the tate people might think we are one of the exhibits.

• Raptor
      Participant

Right, Alice and myself can’t make it to London. Monies being the main issue. So we’re gonna have our own little TS Day in Falmouth.

Sorry guys, but we’ll think of you :(

• Jack Raptor:
      Right, Alice and myself can

• Lt. Loz Tronic
      Participant

Natural History Natural History!!

• CBM
      Participant

natural history museum! it has dead things! :-D

• Corporal Tink
      Participant

I don’t mind where we go :oops:

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

dont worry tink we will help you out so you dont get lost. we are easy to spot from a distance anyway.

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

You got somewhere to stay Tink? That aside, don’t worry, we’ll take good care of you lad :)

• Corporal Tink
      Participant

I have uni on the monday so i was thinking of getting the last train home :-| … it is possably missable tho :-o … but i wouldn’t have anywhere to stay :( thats why i was gonna train it :-?:)

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

you wont be the only one getting the last train home trust me…

• Mike Mcnanner
      Participant

You can count me in here! Consider it my comeback after a long absence.

And I vote for the Tate. The Museums would be fun, but they would also be crowded as hell.

• Montee
      Participant

Natural History is always rammed on a Sunday. Tate Modern or Imperial War Museum followed by Namco Arcade?

• jog
      Participant

so Tink, myself and at least one other are getting a coach up on the morning of the 4th and getting a coach back down that evening, any plans as to meeting times and etc? ;D

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

im sure cbm and myself will be in london that morning so give us a bell and we can meet up in camden for a pre invasion pint or something.

• Montee
      Participant

Might drive up and have Mrs & Ms Monte in tow, gosh perhaps even Master Monte will jump in too. If they don’t fancy it I will come on the train and get a bit pissed… but rest assured I is there!!!

• Moley
      Participant

Pending money I should be along. More to catch up with people and scheme than anything else.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

Monte:
      Might drive up and have Mrs & Ms Monte in tow, gosh perhaps even Master Monte will jump in too. If they don

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

If anyone fancies meeting for a few pints the night before at the Worlds End, Iron and myself will most likely be around ^_^

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

I’m in. Don’t ask me how, or when, or with what bribery, but I’ll do my best to be there.

• Montee
      Participant

7 days, 13 hours, 5 minutes and 24 seconds, no wait 19 seconds, no wait 14 seconds, no wait – any final ideas folks? I’m easy, and cheap!!! Looks like my clan are coming, might do their own thing if we are too embarrassing?

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

I’d suggest this for a plan: NAMCO at around 11, then Imperial War Museum, then pub.

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Sounds like plan.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

this for sunday?

• YJ Grimm
      Participant
    • Pvt Morglum
      Participant
    • Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Ok, hard as it is for me to say this, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to cancel here. Certain payments didn’t come through as expected, and because I’ve got some other priorities, I’m afraid I can’t make it.

I’m really sorry about this, and I was really looking forward to seeing all of you again.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

• Geoff Nicholson
      Participant

Same pub as always?

• Raptor
      Participant

Worlds End then the Hostel? Sounds about right :P

Although, as we stated earlier, Alice and I won’t be attending, but holding our own little TS do down in Falmouth.

We’ll let you know how it goes.

• Mike Mcnanner
      Participant

So are we meeting up at NAMCO, or meeting somewhere else and then going there? Because that arcade is a pretty big and dark place.

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

I do believe Namco Arcade is the meeting point at 11am. Or the London Eye. Either way they’re next to each other.

Hope you guys have tons of fun.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

cbm and i will be inside namco by 11am so we will be lurking and looking for everyone….

• Mike Mcnanner
      Participant

Pvt Morglum:
      cbm and i will be inside namco by 11am so we will be lurking and looking for everyone

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

I guess we’ll gather around the bar :)

Viewing 37 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.