Toymas card exchange 2017
It’s the most wonderful time for a CHEER!
The yearly card exchange where you can send out season greetings to fellow soldiers is preparing itself for another round of massive spamming!
Cards will be sent, mailmen will be confused and hopefully you will get your greetings on time…
In order to make all this happen, we do require your help though!
Follow the instructions below, sign up for the exchange and get your creative juices flowing!
- Send an email to [email protected] (Subject: Santa’s little helper) before Monday, December 4th with the following information:
- Real and Toy soldier name (Real name so that the cards will get to you; Toy soldier name so that everyone knows who you are.)
- Email address for the participants list (Optional; I get one email address per participant either way.)
- Full address (You know, including house number, street, city and country; The whole shabang!)
- Start constructing your cards with festive greetings but keep the following in mind:
- Don’t use this action for self promoting.
- Make sure there is at least some English on the card.
- Cards can be store bought, we won’t tell anyone ;)
- Wait for my email back with the full address list and start sending out the cards!
- You are not required to send a card to everyone on the list, we are aware of how expensive it can be.
You will receive the complete list on Wednesday, December 6th and from there on it’s your task to make sure your cards are sent out on time :D
WARNING: As this is a public sub-forum, please follow the instructions and do not post your personal details as a comment below.
This will prevent loads of bricks being shipped to your front door.
Are you saying that if I do post my details publicly here, Bricks will be shipped to my front door?
What kind of bricks? This could be very useful!
Just letting you know I’ve changed my alias from “izunamii” to “cpl. pendulum”
I was going to email you about the change, but my email program has decided to malfunction and is refusing to let me send any emails at the moment.
The email has been sent out.
You can no longer sign up for the exchange!
The topic ‘Toymas card exchange 2017’ is closed to new replies.