• This topic is empty.

Toy Soldier Story 3

• Cadeon
      Participant
    • Nav’Arone
      Participant

Heyo!
      Nav here! *waves*
      I’m not far from Orlando (Savannah GA, just a few hours drive) and was planning on making tracks down that-a-way with my family of Toy Soldiers and Nurses for the DWorld Toy Soldiers Day.
      If there’s any way I can help with planning etc, let me know.
      I have friends in the area that can aid with on-site stuff as well.

Just sayin’ aloo and offerin’ my help.
      Cheers!

• Admiral AN-G
      Participant

Im thinking maybe you should come to our meeting on monday. Somehow anyway….as thats when Cadeon plans on going over all this.

• Nav’Arone
      Participant

If I can’t make it there in the flesh, perhaps some pixels of me can, through SKYPE?
      You can reach me under the name Finneganzwake there, or by email at [email protected]
      Hit me up, yah?

Drop da bomb!

• Cadeon
      Participant

The monday night meeting will be online- I’ll be sure to post info on it here so you can join us. 8PM EST.

• Cadeon
      Participant

How about we scale this back a bit to an afternoon / evening at Downtown Disney on March 3rd? Anyone like that idea?

This is kinda spendy, but could be a rather fun thing to do as a group: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/downtown-disney/entertainment/disney-quest-indoor-interactive-theme-park/

• Nav’Arone
      Participant

Any new developments on this?
      the 3rd went by with a big wet whoosh!
      It’s the 3rd today, and it’s rainin’ like the dickens in FL. (here too!)

I got nuthin’ on either my gmail or my Skype as we approached the day.
      I’m still itchin’ to meet neighborly Toy Soldiers – and open to a reschedule.
      Going to the Jacksonville Zoo next sunday – nuthin stoppin’ me from goin in uniform…
      Anyone else?

• Cadeon
      Participant

Well, because there wasn’t much response here, not much is happening. To make matters worse, I got called away to San Francisco for work… Just got home late late late last night.

I am certainly up for doing something today if people want to. I like the idea of the Jacksonville Zoo…

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.