Toy Soldier Passing…

Home Forums Announcements Toy Soldier Passing…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years ago.

Toy Soldier Passing…

• Commander JET
    Participant

Hello All,

I’m sad to say and sorry I just found out that a Toy Solider of ours Commodore Wholf passed away this year. It was last April. Today is his birthday so I went to his page and was going to say hello. When I noticed all the “miss you’s” in his timeline. cry

He was a very nice guy, I got to meet him spring before last at the Motor City Comicon. We hung out most of the con together and talked a about gaming. We also talked about getting together soon or for another event. But we didn’t get to unfortunately… you always think there will be more time…

Commodore Wholf had been with us for many years. He was a heck of a nice guy and at one time was very active in our army.

His bio is here Darrell Fredrick Cleland

*salutes* to you Commodore!

<3

• Sgt. Dutch
    Participant

Such a shame, and a terrible loss. I will add his name to the hidden clacks code on TSU, along with Professor Jimmy Blue and Colonel Necro.

“Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?” GNU Commodore Wholf

• Lt. Sophie
    Keymaster

Man, I’m so sorry, my thoughts go out to the family and friends. Our loved ones stay with us in our memories.

*salutes*

• *Salutes our fallen comrade*

• Captain Dermut
    Participant

Salute to a fallen Soldier.

• *Salutes Fallen Comrade*

I never met him, but it’s sad to see any of our own pass away. My thoughts go out to his family at this time.

• Anonymous

I hate it when my comrades die…truly saddened by the passing of this dear Soldier. cry

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.