Toy Soldier Day is coming! Your plans?

Home Forums Missions Toy Soldier Day is coming! Your plans?

• This topic is empty.

Toy Soldier Day is coming! Your plans?

• SebastianCassidy
      Participant

The only thing I’ve planned for myself, is to go to Richmond VA (division 9001 territory) and bring a ton of Nerf weapondry, and possibly foam boffers as well! I have at least two others coming with me, and the division leader (can’t remember his name! ;_; ) will be there, and anyone else he is able to bring. After the dramatic battles over Monroe Park (unless we move the location – things aren’t set in stone as of yet!) I know that I intend on sharing Doctor Steel’s vision with people on the streets, verbally, and by handing out propaganda! It’s gonna be rad.

What are you doing, TSU?

• Driving 13hours to go see JET and invade Toledo, Oh.

• Commander Radar
      Participant

Planning a big sleepover for the #523!

• SebastianCassidy
      Participant

Mayo, I hope you and JET have like the sweetest high-five EVER when you see each other. May your and other’s presence shake the foundations of Toledo!

Radar, that sounds awesome! It would not be good for me to go to one of those. I fear that my snoring would be literally the least fun thing you’d ever encounter.

• Sergeant Larks
      Participant

I was supposed to go to Disneyland for that invasion, but due to complications with work and money, I can’t afford a flight, so I think I might sit on a laptop and play Star Trek Online or some other MMO to spread digital prop, since I don’t know many people here in Idaho and thus can’t plan a day hanging out with friends and having fun.

Also, I’m definitely having a Nerf battle with my cousin(s). Maybe Definitely more than one

• Mr. Masheck
      Participant

I honestly don’t know. There aren’t any groups near me it seems so the best I can do is work on music and writing all day.

• SebastianCassidy
      Participant

S.Larks, that still sounds like a pretty fun time. Make sure they know why you’re spending the time with them! Everyone needs the Doctor’s love.

That goes for you too, Mr. Mashesk. If there are no groups around you, then the only thing that you have is opportunity! Think about it – if you’re the only Toy Soldier in your area, who else is going to brainwash everyone? Who else is going to share the fun with them? A group won’t start unless you can start one, and in that, I wish you the best of luck.

• Pvt. Caine
      Participant

I’ll be dropping propaganda for most of the day, then I have a very important Tactical Playtime Training session with a few friends I’m getting to enlist.

It will be a fun day!

• Acqua
      Participant

My plan was to make a video. I made a steampunky/tribalfusiony costume, I danced to one of the Doc songs, and hopefully in the next days I’ll be able to noodle with the footage and assemble something to upload on youtube.
      I hope you all had a great day!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.