Toy Soldier Confession Booth 3.0

Home Forums Where The Children Play Toy Soldier Confession Booth 3.0

• This topic is empty.

Toy Soldier Confession Booth 3.0

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Confess your guilty sins here, and let your conscience be cleansed…. by the fact someones done worse :P

I confess, I went through 4 cans of Monster last night while working on the new site. I really want another can just for breakfast.

• Raptor
      Participant

Careful bro, they’re addictive.

• T.F.U. Lucas Usagi
      Participant

I confess… I love the new site! … but I miss the preview button for posts so I can make sure my coding is right :P

• Cadeon
      Participant

I’m not hoping for my company to fail, but for the first time ever, I’m really expecting it to.

• Professor Falconer
      Participant

I haven’t spoken to my brother in quite some time, but he’s been a whiny twit lately, so I’m enjoying the time away!

• Professor Falconer
      Participant

You still need to cuddle with my Han Solo bear.

• I was supposed to clean my birdies cages today…. but I was lazy and I didn’t. :P

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

I confess I get giddy every time I see the number of members going up.

Also I’m obsessed with minecraft…dammit.

• Kraken
      Participant

Hey, University tutors!
      Remember when I promised I’d do the reading for this upcoming lecture?
      … I liiiiiiieeeeeeeeed!

• I think i have a crush on someone… but I know that it won’t ever work.

• Capt. Nolin Vultrus
      Participant

I confess that I am a Troll. I’m sorry interwebz…..ish.

• Pennant
      Participant

apparently waking up at 4:30pm isn’t a great thing >.>

• Commander Radar
      Participant

I know the feeling. Apparently it’s worse if you wake someone else up too…. ~_^

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

I lack direction in life. Majorly. I miss having things to get excited about.

• Azrael-99
      Participant

i didn’t get active in a long time, and i wished i would.

• Missus Tea
      Participant

I should be washing some dishes, but I just don’t feel like it. We have paper plates and plastic forks…..

• Raptor
      Participant

I remember talking to another TS when I first signed up and going “IMMA GONNA BE THE FIRST UK YELLOWJACKET!” *facepalms* Silly Raptor, you cant haz YellowJacket now XD

• Lt. Loz Tronic
      Participant

I didn’t leave my band because of my personal situation. I left because the lead singer was a turnip.

• Evelfa
      Participant

Why is it so easy to procrastinate studying when I’m finally studying zoology!? which is exactly what I’ve been wanting to study for years! >_<

• Raptor
      Participant

Ya know, if you keep lying about your financial situation to get Mum to pay out of her incredibly small pocket every time you want to see us, we don’t want to see you.

And you wonder why we’re reluctant to go up there. Face it, Dad, it’s gonna take a while to get back in our good books.

• J.F.C. Broken Loony
      Participant

I love you, dad. I really do, but lately (for several years now) you’ve been concentrating on the negative spectrum and dwelling on the past. I let most of it slide because I know you have a hard enough time with the divorce, work, child support, and your medical conditions…but when you offhandedly make the remark about showing up to my wedding/Mad Tea Party with a gun to “end it all right there”…of course I’m not going to want you to come. Your overwhelmingly irrational hate for mom’s side of the family has poisoned my developing mind and it’s taken me until recently to finally get over it AND the trauma you caused me from your drunken night rages. So yes, it’s a good idea for you to not come to my wedding…

• As horrible as i’d feel if it were to happen, I wish she’d just go to sleep and not wake up, seeing her like that scares me and is just too depressing for words.

• Raptor
      Participant

Only bad thing about my birthday was that I felt like a 5th wheel. More so when one of the pairs of people was the girl I’m starting to fall for, with my best friend.

Good going Raptor, good going you twit. -.-

• Dr. Elfinstone
      Participant

Re: Those Birdcages mentioned earlier…. still havent’ done them!!! :evil:

• I don’t care if they suck Blink 182 still make me feel happy as I listen to my new CD

• Evelfa
      Participant

I bought some boots that I really shouldn’t have >_> But I never find boots that I like enough to spend that kind of money on! This is like the first girly thing I’ve done around clothes like ever!

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Ya know, I was really worried that TSU was slowly going down the drain.
      But, once more I’m pleasantly surprised by toy soldiers, still going at it as normal. Plus, the sales of patches are definitely helping out with the server costs. If they continue selling as they are, we’ll DEFINITELY do another patch. And if those go well, we can start thinking about other types of toy soldier stuff!

• Commander JET
      Participant

Don’t worry Dutch! We are gonna be just fine. I can feel it! ;)
      I admit I have worried myself but, I am always seeing new people everyday the site is looking more fantastic everyday!
      *squeelz at the new global feature* That is just so badass!!

There is so much more fun to be had..Let’s do this people!!:D

Confession:
      I like chewing gum in the shower.. :-P

• Zapper
      Participant

I can only speak for myself, but as a new guys here, I’ll do what I can to help TSU keep going!

Oh and.. I confess that.. Uh.. Even though I’m new here, I think I could get addicted to this community! ;)

• Commander JET
      Participant

Right on FlyZapper! Good to have you with us!:D

I confess..I get all giddy when I see new members posting! :wink:

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

I was really worried about TSU for a while, but… yesterday and what I’ve seen recently has proved me wrong. I Love my digital bunker and family <3

My confession is that while I’m not sure I want to do this, its the best alternative… but is that really enough?

• Sometimes I feel really detatched from my family and friends… This feeling grows every time I spend any time with them and then am left on my own long enough.

• I think I might be addicted to creepypasta.

• I owe Dutch a beer or something. I think he won the bet against me. I don’t even remember the bet, but there was a bet.

• I REALLY should get on the stick and finish painting a project that’s ‘due’ tomorrow….

• Raptor
      Participant

I’m not in the best frame of minds, socially and emotionally.

• This is the first time in my life that my FB Relationship Status has said something other then the word ‘Single’.
      It is nice but feels a little weird lol
      I am happy.

• Cadeon
      Participant

People think I’m always working- when in fact, recently, I’ve mostly been playing video games. Or working on my own stuff.

Eventually this will catch up to me.

• Animal
      Participant

oi! I leave you blokes alone for a wicked tick and you throw the place on its ear? long time since I’ve been to this place. I wonder if its to a drama lama feeding ground, or if we’ve gone full Fascist and black-bared anything that’ll make kiddies cry, oh well guess I’ll find out on me own.

• The Disgraced Dark
      Participant

I haven’t moved past my anger at him. One of the reasons being he didn’t leave a body to bury.

• Nurse Chizel
      Participant

I’m far more worried about not going to Burning Man than EVER finishing college… So much that I cried over it last night while looking over my grades wondering how I can get my grant back just to go.

Oh, and I love him to death but damn does he make me reeeeeally sad sometimes. That made me cry last night too.

Maybe I just had a bad night??

• Jema B.
      Participant

My siblings need to stop dumping animals on my family. Just because you can’t live with one cat, doesn’t mean I have to live with a hundred of them! .__.

• Sergeant Larks
      Participant

My boss needs to quit jerking around my hours and actually let me know when I’m working at least the day before. I haven’t worked at all all week and my paycheck is going to suffer for it. If this keeps up, I’ll find a new job and he’ll lose his much-needed help.

• Engineer Airhead
      Keymaster

Speaking of bosses, I wish my sorry lump of one would stop saying inappropriate things to his employees. Things that really make you uncomfortable no matter what walk of life you’re from. Some people when they talk just don’t think before they speak. :-x

• I have never known love like I know love now.

• Sergeant Larks
      Participant

Aaaaaaand, unsurprisingly, my boss cut me out of ANY kind of hours ALL WEEK. Not only that, but every second Friday is pay day. Guess who didn’t get a paycheck.

If he holds my check any longer than tomorrow, I swear I’ll sue him.

• SebastianCassidy
      Participant

Confession tiems! I have been extremely inactive here, when I vowed that I would be. I sorry :(

• TheAtomicSoul
      Participant

I work in a call center. My job isn’t hard mentally or physically, but I’m sick of it.

I relate the job to a pat on the back: it ~sounds~ nice, everyone thinks it’s a good thing, but imagine getting a pat on the back every five seconds for eight hours straight…

Mentally- it’s like a version of the Chinese water torture.

From a starting class of 18, we’re down to four people. I hate job hunting or simply switching jobs, but I think just about anything would be better then this.

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

I quit. Flat out quit. I am tired of working like a dog when I’m not going to get any recognition. I bust my back for this piece of crap job. I’m going to move on, and go somewhere I can be happy.

(This is IRL – Don’t worry, I’m never leaving TSU ;) )

• I am seriously becoming one of those cute, always happy, in love, annoying girls that I used to bitch about for years. I feel like a walking hypocrite, but so damn happy. haha.

• Sergeant Larks
      Participant

Another week with absolutely no work. I’ve been looking for another job, because if I don’t get any hours next week or the week after, I may not make TS Day at Disneyland.

And that’s just wrong.

• I confess that,I used to see you all as my family and now I feel farther away from you all then ever.

• I KNOW THE FEELING

D.H. Trouble:
      Almost everyone I was having a bout with last year, I

• I confess that in spite of the health risks to myself and those around me, I smoke. Not a lot mind you. The equivalent of 1 or 2 Churchill sized cigars a week, for about a month at a time. But what can I say? I enjoy a good cigar. Now if only I could find my good cigar cutter

• Evelfa
      Participant

Should be revising

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

just spent an hour watching the video’s in the propaganda section.

• Should be getting ready for bed.

• YJ Cae
      Participant

I’m an awful person and tend to have crushes on at least one of my college professors every semester. This semester it’s my Astronomy lab professor. He’s relatively young, witty, has an amazingly sarcastic sense of humour, and he dresses sharply (button up shirts, slacks, black leather shoes, glasses, vests)… but he always wears something nerdy (a Mandalorian belt buckle with his leather belt, a Diablo symbol on his tie underneath his vest). x___x I’m so weird. I say things like “shiny” or “frak”, etc., and that always makes him turn to me and ask “… Did you just say ‘frak’?” It seems like we have these moments, ya know? xD

Ugh. I’m a creepy college girl.

• Nurse Imbri
      Participant

I am seriously going to miss the insane asylum I work in when I move out to California… but the move does mean I should be able to invade Disney Land this year ^_^

• Commander JET
      Participant

I just love all my fellow Toy Soldiers..even the little rotten ones!
      *pats them on the head* :-P

• Sergeant Larks
      Participant

I’ve been cheating on someone very important to me…

My gym. I made a commitment to start eating healthier and go to the gym at least two or three times a week. I did alright for the first two weeks, but the last two days I’ve eaten at least three fast food meals (I lost count >_<) and in the last week I've been to the gym once for about 3/4 of the usual amount of time I set for myself. I haven’t even been substituting EA Active on the Wii, which would be preferable to not going at all. I’m horrible at keeping myself motivated.

• YJ Cae
      Participant
    • Commander Radar
      Participant

I like two people at the moment and am pretty sure they both like me back. No idea what to do and really don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. It certainly has me frustrated.

• I gave my YJ badge to Monte. Then I got home and I found my other one (yes, I had two) I just passed my other one on to someone. I found it and it was the first person I thought of. I wish him all the best. Much love.

• I made someone think I was mad by not responding to them. I don’t know I’m just tired I guess.

Also I wish people would stop assuming that just because I hang out with a guy it means that I want to be with them. I think some of my friends are nice and all but if they aren’t interested then its fine. I can handle that. But people called me desperate because I’m friendly… and that hurt. It still hurts a week later. I don’t think I can trust those people anymore. All I wanted was some friends.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

i miss the pinecone broadcast…

• Commander JET
      Participant

Today is the anniversary of my mother’s passing. I still don’t know how I am doing this “life” thing without her, it feels surreal..
      If it was not for this site and everyone to keep me busy and feel useful now and then. I don’t think I would have made it this far.

I’m glad you are all here<3

• And we’re glad your here with us JET

• Commander JET
      Participant

Thank you Mayo. I enjoyed slaughtering you in Magic!
      I can still taste the blood of your creatures! Muahahaha :twisted:

• Raptor
      Participant

I feel like a spare part. All the time. Like the extra screw in an IKEA flat pack kit.

Am I destined to be this way?

• Jade Valor
      Participant

although i am almost 19 years old now….i have such a hunger for Nostalgia that i find myself being overly childish on many occasions…i spent most of my childhood trying to grow up as fast as i could, and now that im am…i frankly dont want to :) its taring my spirit apart and i dont really know what to do. heh its kinda why i joined in the first place….my last ditch escape from my coming reality….probably sounds weird to most of you, but maybe i am not the only one?

[End Message]

• Commander JET
      Participant

I said Biggy Smalls in the mirror 3 times…
      I have been listening to Gangster rap and hip hope ever since. I think something happened >.>

• Sergeant Larks
      Participant

Commander JET:
      I said Biggy Smalls in the mirror 3 times

• Cadeon
      Participant

I hate the white forum. I haven’t had the time to put it back, so it’s annoying me.

Yet I find it easier to read.

• Zapper
      Participant

I’m admit I was almost gonna duplicate Cadeons post.
      I think it’s a bit hard to read on the white forum.. Especially in the middle of the night!

• Cadeon
      Participant

Jack Raptor:
      I feel like a spare part. All the time. Like the extra screw in an IKEA flat pack kit.

Am I destined to be this way?

I typically find myself to be absolutely integral, though the only person to realize that. Enjoy your freedom, even if, the truth is you are much more integral than you believe.

• Confession: My brain is probably a sarcastic b****

‘HELLO! I am your emotions! I like to be totally erratic and make you happy and elated one second to totally depressed and self hating about five seconds later! Why do I do this? Because I can and mainly because you have been left alone for too long, YAAAAAY.’

….Thank you brain… for making me happy about something then have one bad thought that ruins the rest of my thought track.

• Apothecary Chrysalice:
      Confession: My brain is probably a sarcastic b****

• Commander JET
      Participant

I never took a picture before with my YellowJacket badge til now because, I felt bad that others couldn’t have one that deserved it also. Now that they can. I am happy to wear it. :)

• KillerCapybara
      Participant

Alright, Imma confess something. I’m a lazy bum. It’s 9 at night and I still haven’t done my homework. I usually don’t do it until it’s due in… It works quite well, actually. It’s a problem I’m trying to work on, but my desk chair is so comfy, and my computer so shiny…

• Raptor
      Participant

A relationship. Why can’t I have one? :(

• Professor Falconer
      Participant

It’s been too long since I’ve been ’round these parts, but it feels good to be back!

• Nobody
      Participant
    • Drone
      Participant

Confession: I’m back on these forums. SUE ME!

• Sergeant Larks
      Participant

I feel like I’m being forced to sell my soul to survive. I spend all my time working and practically no time playing, and I feel like less and less of a Soldier each day I’m forced to do this.

I’m thinking of shortening my sleep schedule to fit in more playtime and feel a little better. Sleep is for suckers anyway!

Anyway, I’ll have more free time once I get out of this hardwood floor job and into my phlebotomy job (translation: blood drawer, needle sticker, etc…). I can’t wait to be a legal vampire! :twisted:

• I rode in a car for about 4 hours out to the Adirondack Loj. Then, I spent about 2 hours at the Adirondack Loj. After that, I drove about 4 hours home. To be honest, I actually enjoyed myself. I would do it again. Not for a while mind you, but I would do it again.

• TS-Neoma Cariad
      Participant

I confess that I missed toy soldiers when everything happened and I wish i could have gone to recent events or the ones coming up as you guys are really important to me.
      However I also confess that i’m a little scared that now im not with him im not going to fit in as well as before.

• pheasant
      Participant

A quick confession. I feel lonely at times, but if people call me I don’t pick up the phone.. I feel stupid for it x’D

• Jade Valor
      Participant

I spend WAY too much time in my own Nostalgia…..but ya know what…its hard to get out once your in…..

[End Message]

• I’m supposed to be working on my essays right now.

• Dad got married today…. I went cold as he said his vows. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be happy or not. She can be nasty when she drinks but she makes him happy…. I don’t want to be a bad daughter.

I’m not sure if I’m crying coz of sadness, happiness or the alcohol…. Probabaly a mix of the latter and another emotion.

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Even though I am getting a lot better, I still freak out and worry a lot. Its been well over a year now, I should be settled.

• Raptor
      Participant

I really want to go back to college and finish the last few bits of work. But whatever I’m ill with is stopping me. I have an exam in 16 days. This sucks.

• Jade Valor
      Participant
    • Raptor
      Participant

I wish there was a cure for Crohn’s.

For those who don’t know what it is. Crohn’s Disease (wiki)

• Cadeon
      Participant

I find myself being completely dumbfounded by being a YJ. In fact, this is the first time I’ve even openly admitted it.

I’m very honored, but I’m also suddenly and completely lost. I don’t know if I want to include it in my name, though I think it looks cool on those who do. My new patch makes me want to build a whole new uniform, and that’s making me consider some rather unconventional uniform designs- none of which I like yet.

I don’t know how to describe it, really. It’s like … writer’s block due to excessive creative options. And while I can’t blame this situation entirely on my completely unexpected award, I do feel like it was the trigger.

Someone noticed that occasionally I do great things, and suddenly I can do none of them.

• My cousin is getting married at the end of this month, and I have to shop for clothes to wear to the wedding. I feel uncomfortable when I dress “girly”, especially if it involves a skirt or dress, low-collared shirt and/or even the tiniest bit of cleavage, heels, or any kind of pants that are so low-cut my underwear gets exposed when I bend over.

• pheasant
      Participant
    • Anonymous

I wish I could say I was married. I was once. Now, she’s moved out, her crap is all over my house, and I’m back in the friend zone. *sigh*

• Not saying I’m too scared to play Dead Space, but ever since my 3 AM bloodcurdling, eardrum-shattering scream while being attacked from behind, I’m too scared of getting scared while playing Dead Space to play it… And so my mom started playing it (not very well, I might add). Now she thinks she’s cool. *shame*

• Cadeon
      Participant

Really? cuz no, it’s not working.

• Anonymous

I think I am a Brony…but I’m not sure. Maybe I’m not. I hope I’m not…the last thing I need is to join another movement…I’m already part of at least three (maybe as many as five) fandoms. I have watched every episode of MLP Friendship is Magic at least once and am eager for season 3. Ghaa!

• Silent Addle
      Participant

I’m socially inept.
      I don’t just mean I get shy or nervous, I actually have no idea how to interact with people so when I try and fail I just end up not trying again.
      Part of me is worried that if I make an effort here and I fuck up, I’ll just fade out and I don’t want to just up and vanish, I like it here.

So hey, if I do something stupid, just ignore me.

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

@silent No! No ignore button, sorry.
      Btw, there are more of us out there with problems relating to people, I know I am. Especially “Normal” people, whom I seem to have nothing incommon with but the basest biological functions. Just remember, You’re amongst friends here and friends forgive, they do not ignore because it is more convenient. So, stiff upper lip and carry on, we’re right beside you. :)

• Anonymous
    • Jade Valor
      Participant

Amen Sgt.Voltor this is a supportive Army not destructive (unless your a plate of Delicious food, or a pint of mead at which point things will get ugly fast!) so no worries silent! dont worry about screwing up, we all make mistakes, i make alot everyday. “you never gain ground by cowering in the trenches, you need to charge your enemy head on and go for your goal!” :mrgreen:

[End Message]

• ReficulNatas
      Participant

I too, is socially inept.
      Though I’ve gotten better at “hiding” it.
      I’ve gotten better at spending time around other people, and mostly I think it’s because I finally have found people, whom I don’t feel are judging me for being “not normal”.
      For the first time in many years, I feel like I’m almost the person I was meant to be.

• Raptor
      Participant

Too many pretties, not enough cash.

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

The panic is coming back, and its really hurting. I’m scared.

• Cadeon
      Participant

I’m writing a book.

• Raptor
      Participant

The need to build is incredible….

I need to build something…

• Evelfa
      Participant

Raptor:
      The need to build is incredible

• Raptor
      Participant

Evelfa: To minecraft!

Nononononononono, I mean like windows, desks etc.

• Virg
      Participant

I’m really not sure what I want right now.

• Evelfa
      Participant

Raptor: Nononononononono, I mean like windows, desks etc.

To carpentry school!

• Evelfa
      Participant

Although I did well on my exams and am most definitely into my 2nd year of uni, I am a little disappointed with one of my module grades. “Biology of organisms: Invasion of the land” was my favourite module of the whole year as it is all about terrestrial life: terrestrial plants, arthropods (insects, arachnids, crustaceans etc), amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals.

It was basically about remembering various scientific facts about those groups of creatures and what they have in common, as in why they’re in that particular group or organisms.

But I only got a C in the module and I thought I’d be getting an A or at least a B :/ still a good grade but I thought I did much better >_< oh well

• Professor Falconer
      Participant

It’s high time I return to a more active role around here. So I’m going to do exactly that.

• Commander JET
      Participant
    • Missus Tea
      Participant

I feel like I’m stuck in such a deep rut that I can’t get out. I haven’t done anything creative in MONTHS because I’m at work all the time and it’s only going to get worse after Fourth of July shutdown…..

• Raptor
      Participant

Sometimes I feel I should have matured yesterday. Instead of being beaten down on an intellect level and shunned before I’m “too young”.

Young in what? Age? Experience? Maturity?
      Age; Can’t help that.
      Experience; Trying, but a lot of ya are making it hard.
      Maturity; Never gonna happen.

So yeah, things are great.

• Finally finished a writing assignment… after procrastinating on it for over a week.

Well Wishes and Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Tablets,
      – Dr. Sheilagh R. Elfinstone, D. Pr. M.

• Raptor
      Participant

I get the feeling I’ll be 5tt/7th/9th wheel tonight.

• Jade Valor
      Participant

MAny things i need to be doing, like practicing my Japanese and calligraphy, advertizing my self employed work, getting into better shape, cleaning my room, geting on the TSU more….but this summer…..i am graduated now and this total combination of getting no calls for work is is sapping the energy out of me…..i can barely get out of bed let alone work out or doing enything i told myself i would be doing this summer…….all in all i feel worthless right now….these last couple of weeks i have felt like im in a trance…doing nothing…no work, nothing interesting ever happens, my life currently is without purpose…..it sucks…it realy does….getting a job is harder than actually doing the work that comes with it…. even now that i came back to the tsu after a few weeks of absence i feel void of anything, no inspirations, no wild imaginations, no day dreaming, no emotions….jest nothing…..i dont like it all…..

[End Message]

• Missus Tea
      Participant

My 20th class reunion is tonight–and I am actually starting to feel nervous. Not that I really care what most of them think of me because despite not doing what I thought I would be doing at this point in my life, I am still married, I have a good paying job and for the most part I’m happy. But still…. high school bull shit…

• *pokes tsu a couple times* …hmmm.

*pokes tsu few more times* Thats quite enjoyable.

*pokes tsu a few MORE times* Oh, I must confess that I find it very entertaining to poke tsu after have been away for 6 weeks or so.

*goes to poke tsu again and is suddenly struck in the back of the head with a chairleg*

• Commander JET
      Participant

Sampson the Ultrajester:
      *pokes tsu a couple times*

• Commander JET: *giggles from the poking*I been wondering about you! Good to see you back around!;)

Yeah, I went off to Job Corps and am now back on vacation. I would have been more active herewhile I was there, but I didn’t have my own computer and didn’t really trust the computers that they had available for students. But I will be getting a laptop while I’m home and brining it with me when I go back over on the 23rd.

• Rav Count Jew
      Participant

I confess life for me has not been fun as of late. Recently I have a mole removed from my for head that came back as being mid stage melanoma. Combine this with the stress from a full class load at school and the fact that my wonderful fiance have been planning and putting together a 4 of July wedding in less than 30 days, fun was at a lack. And then my laptop straight up DIED! So I had no way to connect with my fun filled friends. However last Friday, 29 June, I was informed that after surgery to remove the remainder of the tumor and to test lymph nodes and another suspect growth, I have come back completely cancer free. During this time my music play list had been mainly nerdcore and Dr. Steel. When things got to hard and I just didn’t want to be responsible I turned to Dr. Steel. Now I am back.

• TS-Neoma Cariad
      Participant

I confess that after saying I was ready to come back life has done everything to stop with a variety of problems, including an assignment that is currently stopping me from going into the third year of uni and it sucks :(

• Commander JET
      Participant

I found out I have to have tons of dental work..even more than I thought. I have not been to the dentist in way too many years, so it’s my own fault. I just didn’t have the money but..Now it’s going to cost me thousands to do it and it has to be done right now! I’m going to be in debt for years, I can’t sleep, I’m stressing out so bad. It’s not just the money..it’s the pain…I’m so scared! :(

• Commander JET:
      I found out I have to have tons of dental work..even more than I thought. I have not been to the dentist in way too many years, so it

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

Commander JET:
      I found out I have to have tons of dental work..even more than I thought. I have not been to the dentist in way too many years, so it

• Commander JET
      Participant
    • J.F.C. Broken Loony
      Participant

I confess:

After re-discovering Televators by The Mars Volta…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_MiLiLdmdU[/video]

…I’ve been thinking about suicide. Not that I wish to attempt it ( I’m past that point now, refusing to let my depression get the best of me )….but it just reminds me of a boy my sister went to school with….maybe a month or so ago, he jumped from a bridge near the school…I can’t help but cry and think of him when I hear this song. I feel I understand completely where his mind was when he gave in to the voices and my heart begins to weigh heavy.

• I confess that I will be heading back out to Job Corps on Monday(man these three weeks flew by.)

I also confess that I wasn’t able to get my own computer while I was home, and I won’t have the money and oppertunity to get one for a few months. So I’ll be off-line until then.

• Jade Valor
      Participant

well good luck, and come back with a computer :D

[End Message]

• I will, don’t worry.

• Missus Tea
      Participant

My older sister posted something really snide and snarky on my FB wall a couple of days ago, and after I spent most of the day at work pissed off about it, I deleted it from my wall. I wish it was as easy to delete her from my life. Seriously.

• Professor Falconer
      Participant

I think Scott Pilgrim is vastly overrated.
      I couldn’t care less about Banksy.

College football gets way too much attention and money.

The London Olympics logo looks stupid.

Ender’s Game is a lousy book.

The Bronte sisters were terrible authors and the only Bronte worth a damn was their brother, Branwell, whose claim to fame was dying while standing up in order to win a bet.

“Ultimate Spider-Man” is a damn good cartoon, but a horrible comic. In fact, the entire Ultimate universe blows.

I don’t like American bacon.

• Nobody
      Participant

I HATE DANE COOK!!!

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

I have no idea who Dane Cook is….

• Nobody
      Participant

Good. Lol. He is not funny at all in my opinion. If I offend anybody, I’m sorry. But I cannot stand him. :P

• Anonymous

Isn’t Dane Cook that guy who talks about Burger King all the time and calls the double Whopper a Dub Whop? I hate that guy.

• I admit, I havent been nearly as active as I would like to have been, but its all due to procrastination. This procrastination has bled into a great deal of my life causing a good deal of depression. I have been keeping people in my life for a number of wrong reasons, and have been blowing things that would be helpful in my life just to keep myself lazy. I am trying to turn myself to a more productive state. I’m hoping that diving back into this community will help me a great deal in that.

*salute*

• pheasant
      Participant
    • pheasant
      Participant

Chaplain Seaseidh ID# : TS11457:
      I am trying to turn myself to a more productive state. I

• Jade Valor
      Participant

iv got …..butterflies in my chest….im waiting for my script for the movie, i need to get the beacons made, and i will be working with Sgt.Voltor and i havent worked with many people before…frankly i am still new to this and am a bit nervous…but i know it will be awesome so i will push through.

[End Message]

• Aym
      Participant

To begin with there is nothing wrong with hating Dane Cook. It’s perfectly natural for anyone that isn’t drunk and in a bro frat. He effectively hobbled his career when he made fun of the Aurora shooting less than a week after it happened. Mr. Brooks is an enjoyable movie because you get to see Dane Cook die in a horrible fashion.

I like the following songs.

[youtube]2up7su7CeMU[/youtube]
      [youtube]Kk8eJh4i8Lo[/youtube]

• Jade Valor
      Participant

when someone you know dies…many people blame themselves….especially when they where close…i dont see the point unless you pulled the trigger, etc…but it doesent make it any harder to accept….a good friend of me and my family just died 41 hours ago….he has been having heart attacks for about 3 months now and when he is not in the hospital he calls or texts our family all the time…many times to the point of annoyance….i have allways worried “what if this one call is important” well the night when he died…it was…and..we ignored him….i feel so ashamed…he know he was dieing and he tryed to call us and we IGNORED HIM! i feel horrible!many people ignored him or couldent answer untill he was dead and now its too late…..he was always in pain and he wanted to talk alot lately…looking back he probably know he dident have much time and so wanted to just be with people….it sucks….my only consolation is that he is with God now in heaven…where thire is no pain or suffering…he has no heart problems and can rest now in peace…..what i learned these last couple of days is that if a friend calls….ALWAYS ANSWER IT…for it may be the last time you hear from them…..

• pheasant
      Participant

Good Jade Valor do not blame yourself.

First of all, I am sorry for your loss.
      Think of all the times you answered the calls instead of the times you let him down. it might be hard not to blame yourself, but it would be better not to let it bring you down to much. Think of the good times and not the bad. Why, one might ask. Well, if I died today and my friends would be crying beause they had ignored one of my calls I would feel bad that i dragged them to that point.
      Take care <3

• Jade Valor
      Participant

Thanks Pheasant :)

• MarleyCupcake
      Participant

Sometimes when I pause a video and the person in it winds up with a derp face, I feel compelled to quickly unpause and repause until their facial expression is more flattering. other times I giggle and leave it be till I get back from whatever I needed to pause it for.

Sorry Mayo.

• Lillium
      Participant

I’m such a softie when it comes to animals.
      I went to the animal rescue shelter last week and I wanted to take them all home. Knowing that isn’t practical, I picked the one I thought had the least chance of finding a loving home. (More accurately, she picked me.)
      Also, when people die in movies it doesn’t affect me but I bawl my eyes out when an animal dies and I tear up whenever I read heartwarming or tragic stories about animals.

• Commander JET
      Participant

Confession:
      I Just watched my first full episode of Dr.Who tonight.
      I got to say…I am already a fan! 8)

• Zolgar

I am scared shitless and in way over my head. I don’t know what I’m doing.. and there’s pretty much no one I can talk to about it without showing my sheer lack of confidence and shooting myself in the foot.

• Commander JET:
      Confession:
      I Just watched my first full episode of Dr.Who tonight.
      I got to say

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

So, I have this job interview tomorrow…. Yeah, really looking forward to it…not.

I got myself a hair cut and 2 new blouses, all payed with monies (38 Euros = 30 Pounds or 50 Dollars or a weeks worth of food and drink) I couldn’t really spare (been living on my parents hand-outs for at least a month now). All for a position I could get by on, IF I can get more hours than advertised or IF I can get set hours so I can get a job next to it, what by the sound of the advert won’t happen either (its one of these we’ll call when we need you types of deals or at least sound a hell of a lot like it). Big Ifs to be sure.

So yeah, neither very hopeful nor looking forward to it.

Sigh, at least it didn’t take 7 years for someone to call me back this time, so thats a plus.

Fingers crossed.

• Commander JET
      Participant

Dr. Sheilagh R. Elfinstone: Really? AWESOME!!! *hugs and gives out obligatory welcome fish custard and jammy dodgers*Which episode, if I may ask?

I started with 2005 Christopher Eccleston
      …now I’m at the Cybermen with David Tennant!
      8) Addicted!

• I, a 27 year-old American Woman have officially appropriated the fashion sense of a middle-aged, male, Scottish actor…. God help me. -_-*

Well Wishes and Neptunian Nag Champa,

• Alida Brocklehurst
      Participant

Last night I spent 3 hours watching Pokemon. From episode one and up. I felt as if I were a kid again, and now I wish I still had all my Pokemon cards.

• The dishes are in sorry need of doing… and have been for about a week.

Well Wishes and Skaro Scurvy Tablets,

• Aym
      Participant

I recently tried to claim that I got a subscription to Ladies of Steampunk for the ladies and not the articles.

• Raptor
      Participant

I wish I didn’t have Crohn’s -.-

• Jade Valor
      Participant

Alida Brocklehurst:
      Last night I spent 3 hours watching Pokemon. From episode one and up. I felt as if I were a kid again, and now I wish I still had all my Pokemon cards.

Pokemon fan you get Bonus points!
      but any way, i had a few friends over and me and my friend David went outside and i smoked my cigar till he was done his cigaret… he being done i ground down the end and after cooled i stuck my cigar in my shirt pocket for latter…we then go inside and after a wile i smell tobacco smoke…i immediately blame him because hes developing a habit lately….when he leaves i still smell it….i then smell my pocket and realize….it was my cigar… i was smelling…..doh! mistake on my end, i might tell him tomorrow hell probably call me and idiot, laugh then say something totally unrelated…maybe even in that order :D

[End MEssage]

• Lillium
      Participant

My embarrassing confession….

I love 80’s power ballads

• Jade Valor
      Participant

80’s music isent so bad! i am in love with Disco! my favorite person is Hideki Fujisawa AKA Dance Man, i also love Kool and the Gang ^.^

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

You ever have a moment where you take a step back and look at yourself and think “wow… just wow.” ?

Well, I did that today, and believe me it was not pleasant. 

I get what you mean. And now I can see it I’m going to try to control it. I want to be as good to you as you are to me.

• Commander JET
      Participant

Confession:

I already know who some of the new Yellow Jackets are gonna be this year..and I’m excited about it:cool:

• Jade Valor
      Participant

haven’t been on as much as i would like…or Do as much as i would like for the TSU, everything else seems to get in the way…weather, money (or lack there of) and lately iv been working on my submission for the FAC contest…the theme this time was New years kiss! i have never really drawn people sideways let alone kissing so let me tell you its been quite an experience doing so…i had to crumple the paper a few times but i’m finally happy at my progress ^.^

Sub confession: i misspelled and had to use spell checker 14 times in the above message…..ouch:cry:

[End Message]

• Anonymous

My creativity gets in the way of my creativity. I am currently working on several projects, each one getting in the way of the others’ goals of completion. Curse ADD!

• Red Eye Tony
      Participant

I haven’t done nearly as much writing or research over the last month as I’ve planned. I’d like to blame the extreme bodyhacking commitments I’ve made, but I can’t be sure if I wouldn’t have been just as lazy had I not made them. (Although probably in worse shape)

• Anonymous

I am officially addicted to NetFlix, or more specifically, Merlin, Star Trek TNG, Beakman’s World, and Cadfael.

• Jade Valor
      Participant

im cutting it VERY Close to the Deadline for the movie! i just not got the matiria for the buzzkill beacon! im putting it together now but….hope i can get this done on time!

[End Message]

• Anonymous

I need a new battery for my video camera, or I need to figure out how to work my backup camera…and FAST! I, too, am cutting it close to the deadline for the movie.

• Pvt. Dragoon
      Participant

I haven’t done crap for the Toy Soldiers. My own personal Halloween mission was a bust cause I forgot everyone in this town turns in before 9 PM on school days. Since then I haven’t really had the desire to do anything besides complain and gripe. The last few days have been relatively good, so I’m hoping to turn that around and do some things (though I appear to be alone down here in the American south-east) but eh. Gotta start somewhere.

Second confession, I’ve been playing video games instead of doing my art class projects. I need to get on those.

• Sgt. Pinkerton
      Participant

Although I am new, I have a feeling there is a sad mood spread around the forum…maybe it’s just because I feel a little alone in the new school, all my friends are studying in other countries and even though people here are really nice, it takes years to make a really good friend…

• Jade Valor
      Participant

i know how you feel Sgt.Pinkerton, but dont despair, this is a really great community and a fun one! you’ll make friends here if you make the attempt i am sure of it ^.^

my confession?…..my Private Business isent going well, im too lazy to fix the problem…and for some reason every time i consider actually getting a normal job i become afraid! dont get me wrong i am not afraid to work, i am a hard worker….i love working…which is why i dont know why i am afraid of a normal job….mabey its the people…or not being able to do things my way…i just dont know…guna be trying to do some advertisement soon as it turns out i have at least 2 rival private companies in the city in which i live in.

[End MEssage]

• Professor Oplastik
      Participant

My confession: I have big real plans about being a Scientist and it might sound like I am just a fan, but I want to help the Toy Soldiers as well, since this community made me realise my goals and motivated me. The only thing is that I have doubt in myself. I lack self-confidence and I often think that I am not good enough to be a great scientist. I think I am not smart enough and I have too crazy dreams.
      I also fear that I will be just a passive member here over time and I will be just someone… I want to become someone in this community. I know I just joined, but I am going to try to be a great member.

• Raptor
      Participant

I might be in hospital this week.

• Jade Valor
      Participant

@ raptor Well why the hell would you want to go thier! a hospital is not a great place to be wanting to spend the week in! (if you dont mind telling anyway i understand iuf you dont want to tell)

• Private A. Gryphon
      Participant

Confession: I’m jealous of people who find their passion. I’ve become an observer: on the outside looking in. I used to dream about being a vet or an author or an editor, but so many people have told me that my passions are too fantastic to come true. Someone like you will never do something like that. I feel alone when I see others achieve what I only dream of.

• Sgt. Pinkerton
      Participant

@Amber said:
      Confession: I’m jealous of people who find their passion. I’ve become an observer: on the outside looking in. I used to dream about being a vet or an author or an editor, but so many people have told me that my passions are too fantastic to come true. Someone like you will never do something like that. I feel alone when I see others achieve what I only dream of.

people say things like that, because they don’t believe in themselves, they didn’t think they could change their fate and follow their dreams and they think, you have to be the same…don’t give up on your dreams, people have time to find their passion whole life, it’s never too late…in our art school there are people over 50, because they decided to do what they like, and they are happy…you are studying because you want to do something, no one expect you to be amazing on your first try, you become good and successful in something only by practice, so go for it, do what you want to do, and after years, your work will become your hobby, you will be happy and everyone that said you can’t do it, will ask you how come you have work you are passionate about, while they are stuck in work they hate…ask people who are already doing what they like, they will say you the same, follow your dreams and don’t let anyone tell you, you can’t do something

• Mike Bigelow
      Participant

Almost two weeks behind in math assignments.(they’re all due next Friday) -_-

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

The panics are back, and I don’t know how to make it go away. I’m getting really scared this time. I don’t want to lose the best thing in my life and I’m scared I’m just taking it for granted and will throw it away too easily.

• MarleyCupcake
      Participant

I have a tiny crush on Ragnar from the show Vikings :oops:  He resembles someone that I remember fondly, and it makes me feel a little bit wistful.

• Lt. Sophie
      Keymaster

I have to confess that I’m an idiot, always standing in my own way and not being able to change anything about it. I just can’t seem to show others who I really am and what’s going on inside me, what I’m dedicated to. That I not only like men, but also women and that I have fetishes I know others laugh about. I’m 24, but when it comes to this I feel like an insecure 12-years-old. And the worst thing is that I honestly don’t even know why it scares me so much to show myself to the world. I mean, people KNOW that I’m not “normal”, that I like to dress up “funny” and listen to “strange” music etc. Somehow this is different…

I know you guys won’t judge me for this, that’s why I post it on here, and I think this is a start.

Thanks.

• Jade Valor
      Participant

@Lt. Sophie it is not the interest of the toy soldiers to judge people, nor is it mine do so as a Christian YAWH(God) tell us its not our place anyway and plus if i was to judge i would not have met so many wonderful people as i have today! judging closes us off from many who might call us friend and in this ugly world one should never be alone, we all have our quirks and each of us fight our own demons. and who the hell wants to be normal anyway? being normal is for losers so dont sweat it miss Sophie! :mrgreen:

as for me….i coulend pull myself out of bed till nearly lunch time today…i am sore all over, my friend called me to his house to help train his student in Ninjitsu his student needed a sparing partner and let me say it hurt, it was a workout and my knuckles and sides are sore, my friend’s kicks and flips kept me on my toes as well.

• Cadeon
      Participant

I didn’t sleep much last night, and I’m concerned that was a factor in the car accident I was in this morning. I don’t think it was, but I could be lying to myself to avoid the implications.

No one was hurt, and the damage is minimal. But it’s terrifying to think that people could have been hurt, and it maybe, just maybe, the whole thing could have been due to my negligence and lack of taking care of myself. 

• I have just spent the past 3-4 hours working on stuff for CHEER. I forgot how time-consuming, but fulfilling working on TSU projects can be. I missed this so much.

Also, I’ve eaten two packages of bacon by myself within the past two days…I may have a problem.

• Raptor
      Participant

I wish I could go into space on the Mars One program :/

I’d like to be one of the team who discover any possible extinct life from Mars

• Minion
      Participant

I told myself I’d start improving my fitness today…Laziness got in the way.

• *sigh* While I do wish for her to be happy, and I like the guy, it still hurts every time I see them together :(

• Mannerings
      Participant

I can’t accept that good things happen to me and they endlessly confuse me

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

I don’t often throw in here in the booth.

I rely on the Army pretty heavily. Especially those I spend a lot of time chatting with. When I moved to where I am now, it was for my other half and child. 5 years on, and I still know no one in the vicinity. Just the inlaws and my mother.
      Other than that, I can honestly say I have no social circle in meatspace. No pubs to frequent, no other parents, no one really for a 100 mile radius.

This is why I look forward to the MCM Expo invasion so much. Because I get to be with the people I talk to endlessly online. Twice a year, maybe three times if there’s another invasion between Expo’s. London is the furthest I can go, can’t afford further.

• Commander JET
      Participant

I agree Dutch..same for me!

I envy you all for the time you get to hang out and have fun together. ;)

Confession:

I could have either been a SerialKiller or and Artist..it was a real toss up!

I of course chose the latter of the two. But sometimes I wonder if I had just applied myself. >.>

• Evelfa
      Participant

Background to confession:

Now I’m not depressed.  I don’t really suffer from depression.  But I do suffer when I’m bored, and I get bored in the summer.  Downside of being so driven toward a certain goal (and I am incredibly driven, never met anyone more driven).  If I can’t do something toward that goal then I start to mentally suffer, and summer is like that for me.  Uni is over, and I live somewhere very far away from the coast (I want to work with marine life, or at least just be on the water doing watersports or something), and I only have enough money for rent and food.
      Also I hate not doing anything productive!  I feel like I’ve wasted the day!

Actual confession:

When I get really bored and feel like I’m wasting my days, I fantasise about stabbing myself somewhere… Not to kill, just to injure myself enough that I need to spend time in hospital so I have an excuse for not really doing anything O_o

• Captain Jack YJ
      Participant

I confess. I missed you buddy.

• Raptor
      Participant

@MarleyCupcake said:
      I have a tiny crush on Ragnar from the show Vikings Embarassed  He resembles someone that I remember fondly, and it makes me feel a little bit wistful.

I have a tiny crush on Ragnar. It’s normal. 

• Slacker
      Participant

My first thought after my recently ended relationship was, “It’s okay. Optimus Prime is pretty attractive.” (Of course, this was very early in the morning and a huge distraction…but hey. It’s true.)

• Raptor
      Participant

When a realization hits you and you can’t do anything about it because of the medication you have to take before a hospital procedure when you just want to leave the house. 

I want to curl up in a hole somewhere…

• Raptor
      Participant

Sorry for the double post.

I’m tired of fighting. I’m tired of fighting one health problem after another. And just when I start getting back on track, something else happens and I’m back to square one. 

I’m tired of fighting my Crohn’s. I’m tired of fighting my Arthritis. I’m tired of fighting off infections because of a really weak immune system. I’m tired of fighting my mental health. I’m tired of trying to motivate myself. I’m tired of fighting this body. 

I’m tired of fighting to find happiness and joy where I should find it. I’m tired of fighting with companies to get my medication and education. I’m tired of fighting the social stigma about being on benefits. I’m tired of fighting of finding a relationship. I’m tired of fighting of being polite. I’m tired of fighting the world. 

I do come out swinging with each problem, but my punches are getting weaker as the rounds get harder. I’m tired of not knowing if I’ll make it. 

I’m just. Tired. 

• Missus Tea
      Participant

So every year my family has a get together in Hannibal Missouri(where my dad and his family is originally from and where a bunch of relatives including my uncle still live) over Labor Day weekend. Last weekend I made the reservations for my husband and I at this awesome bed and breakfast I had stayed at before but he never has. I posted on FB that I had my reservation and my sister emailed me to ask which suite I had gotten so she could reserve a different one. Then a bit later she texted me that she was informed that she couldn’t make a reservation because that particular B&B has a policy of not allowing children under the age of 5(her son will be 1 in August) and she was just SO PISSED and totally reconsidering her formerly awesome opinion of this B&B.

I replied that that was stinky but there are a ton of other B&Bs in Hannibal plus several decent chain hotels that do allow kids of all ages and she sent back a snarky “I don’t DO chain hotels.” I dropped it because I didn’t want to get in a nasty text fight over her starting to act like a typical overly entitled parent-you know, the ones who think that because THEY have reproduced that the entire universe must now revolve around them and their spawn’s every need and whim. She hasn’t pulled this much since Little Man was born, and in her defense, he is a pretty awesome baby-I’ve got over 65 nieces/nephews and greats and he is one of the best behaved and least fussy babies I’ve ever seen. But I hope she doesn’t make an issue over it because I am actually pretty happy about staying at a place where I KNOW that my rest won’t be disrupted by a crying baby at 6am EVER.

I, as a person who has decided not to have kids, am happy that there are a few business owners who have made the decision to NOT cater to or cave in to the demands of parents who think that everyone around them has to deal with their children just because. I am thrilled to know that The Mr and I will be staying at a romantic old house and will have two days of wonderful gourmet breakfasts and there will be NO obnoxious small children throwing fits because they don’t want to eat whatever it was that was ordered for them. And that it will be this way EVERY TIME WE STAY THERE! I am sick to death of going out to dinner or a movie or a concert or shopping or whatever and being subjected to some spoiled rotten brat throwing a fit about something and their parents do nothing to stop it or even actively encourage it. I’m sick of the parents who throw fits whenever some restaurant owner decides to enact a “No Children” policy-nevermind that they are usually restaurants that most people wouldn’t take kids anyway or that serve things that most kids wouldn’t even eat if they DID allow kids. I’m sick of the mentality that seems to have taken over pretty much everywhere(in the US anyway) that everything everywhere all the time must revolve around or include children and if it doesn’t, well then it must be some horrible Nazi/Socialist/terrorist/pedophile/childhating monster that must be litigated out of existence.

I don’t hate kids-in fact I like kids a lot. I just didn’t want any of my own. And I hate that I am continually made to feel like I am a horrible person if I just want to go somewhere or do something that doesn’t have any kids anywhere. I’m an adult. I like to do adult stuff and talk to adult people about adult things. When I want to hang out with kids, I have plenty of relatives with kids to hang out with and plenty of friends with kids to hang with too. I don’t think it’s too much to ask for there to be a few places that cater exclusively to adults(and not in a weird sexy time way, just grown ups only). And I’m tired of parents who get all butthurt because they just assumed that everyone would cater to them with their kids the same way they used to when they didn’t have kids.

• Well, I have a few confessions to make. 

1: I’ve missed this place since I’ve been gone. 

2: I don’t feel that I’ve done as much as I should as a toy soldier. 

3: Is something that I have recently decided to be more open about as of late.  This particular confession has to do with my sexual orientation.  I confess to all you out there in TSU land that I am bisexual.  It may not be as big of a deal as I’m making it out to be.  But my orientation was one of the things I kept locked away in my brain and only uncaged for the trusted few.  The few that I trusted enough to not crush something that I held so dear to my heart.  But I guess this is as good a place as any to let it out and stretch for a bit, maybe even gain some strength.

• Cpt. Mick
      Participant

First: OUCH sorry for the necroing of the thread, but I felt this needed to be said

@Sampson: Congratulations! That’s a very large to step to make, and you’ve done so with grace. It’s hard to not feel safe, especially in your own mind. Internal conflict is a bitch. But you’ve conquered it, and are more-so the stronger for it! May you have much more good luck, especially off the forum! :)

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

I confess, for some reason in relation to activities and diet designed to improve my health and stamina, I have the worlds worst willpower.

• Nurse Gemenon
      Participant

I confess….My multiple sclerosis is getting worse, and I haven’t told anyone. I’m scared. And royally pissed off about it too.

• Evelfa
      Participant

I prefer to not tell people when I’m really worried about something, because I’m a very realistic person, and I’m a good problem solver, if there’s an issue then I can usually come up with a solution for it.  So when I’m really worried, that means that something is really wrong and I can’t come up with a good enough solution, I will have also have looked at the problem from all sides, cos I’m good at that.

So I prefer not to tell people when I’m very worried cos there’s pretty much nothing they’ll be able to do about it, and then they’ll just feel like shit cos there’s nothing they can do…

• Cadeon
      Participant

If I’m honest, I’m incredibly lonely. 

And for some inexplicable reason, I feel guilty because of that. 

• Jade Valor
      Participant

to tell the truth…im woreied about a lot..here are a few…im woried about becoming an alcoholic when i become 21 here in a handfull of months…despite me being generaly good natured here on the site…i have been very depressed lately and i keep thinking of alchohol….nothing is working out, cant find a job, not getting paid for the side jobs ive been doing, and i REFUSE to be a bum! i dont want to be that lonely 35 year old living in his mothers basement, im living in a family of autistic kids me included and its HARD to face reality, it is soo hard I WANT TO BREAK THE MOLD! but my family can hardly afford to feed itself as of late with noone being able to work and now our bank is actuing up my dad acant work because he broke his back in an accident and even thoigh its fixxed now he will never bea ble to work again and we where promiced money but onething is going wrong after antoher it ITS JUST SO FRUSTERATING!!!!!!!!! WQRIPHAG!!#@# GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please to any of you who are riligouse PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS! and for those that arent PLEASE KEEP US IN YOUR THOUGHTS :)

• @Jade: Sending love and well wishes your way <3

My confession? I confess that I miss someone quite terribly and it pains me a little inside to know that the feeling most likely isn’t returned.

• Raptor
      Participant

I don’t want my Crohn’s anymore…

• Evelfa
      Participant

16 years!  16 years I’ve been in education!  I want out!  I don’t want to do this anymore!  Had enough!  Done!  JUST LET ME DIE IN PEACE!

• The DoctorDoth'Rah
      Participant

I confess that I’ve suffered from quite severe depression since I was 20 (I’m 24 now). It mainly stems from my lonliness which is due to the fact that I suck at being open about my feelings. A few years ago it got so bad that I tried to overdose but thanks to 2 amazing people I made it through and started to mend. Over the years I’ve had a few relapses but it never got as bad as what I mentioned above.

I recently received some counselling and I’m now at the point where I feel I’m in a better place than I have been for several years. I’ve moved out of my Mum’s house, I’m not as scared about sharing my music and I’m actually starting to believe that I won’t die alone.

• The DoctorDoth'Rah
      Participant

On a side note, I must confess that I like big butts…and I cannot lie :p

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

I confess, I get worried sometimes, I get worried about things Ive done, even though I often know that they are for the better and and that other people are in agreement with me. I get worried that I may hurt someone and loose a friend who means alot toe me.

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

I don’t get to confess nearly anything that’s on my mind. Not on here, facebook, or even in private to my friends. I have to keep it all too myself.

• The creeping melancholy never really goes away.

Being away from my wife makes me realise just how fragile my control really is….

• Nurse Micki
      Participant

I have had a lot of wonderful things happen in the last few years, and the fact that I made it into my 3rd year of uni was something to cheer about. But even though I have done and am doing so well in everyone else’s opinions I constantly feel like I’m not good enough for anything and have no real place anywhere.

• Jade Valor
      Participant

@Jade: Sending love and well wishes your way <3

My confession? I confess that I miss someone quite terribly and it pains me a little inside to know that the feeling most likely isn’t returned.

• Raptor
      Participant

I’m in tears about my lack of health…

• Commander JET
      Participant

@Raptor said:
      I’m in tears about my lack of health…

Aww sweetie! *tight hugs*

so sad to hear that..
      :*(

• Captain Jack YJ
      Participant

Just not the same without Mayo.

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

@Jack YJ said:
      Just not the same without Mayo.

What this guy said

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

Nothing is the same without condiments… but we soldier on.

• I could just take the money and bugger off with them. And I’m really tempted to do so.

• The.Avaricious
      Participant

i have afew things to get off my chest to.

i have missed this place. and i miss how the army was.
      i have kept my old uniform and haven’t really gotten around to getting the new stuff.
      im not sure i want to.
      for me. when i was younger. this place was my safe place. that one paradise is the midst of a great Barron desert.

back then. admittedly, i was not the best person. i was very up myself and it wouldn’t be an exageration to say i might have thought i was the best thing ever.
      so. for everyone who had to deal with my massive amounts of being a jerk. i am sorry. i know. its been years. but. im sorry.

additionally. the soldiers over here have died out. i do plan to fix that. if i can. im not all to sure. i feel i’ve let the army down for being so inactive. and lazy. slothful really. sometimes i wonder why i kept my uniform. why i came back.
      this place. saved my life a hell of alot of times.
      im not sure why i am back. but. i am here.
      and here i shall remain.

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant
    • that’s…. wow….. *hug from me as well*

• ima weirdo
      Participant

oh boy…where should I start?…I don’t like the person I’ve been turning into lately. I’m always so negative and angry, sad, vengeful, and so many other things and I hate how it feels. it feels like my heart is slowly turning into blackened ice…I try so hard not to cry but sometimes I just can’t help it. I wanna be happy but i’m just stuck, I don’t even go out anymore to have fun because I’ve forgotten what fun was. why did all this have to happen to me? why did the people who made me this way do what they did? do I actually deserve this? I wish I knew what to do to make this go away but then again if it did go away I wouldn’t know what to do. ugh! I feel so lost!!! cry 

• I stopped talking to my family back home. Enough was enough. All the years of being patronised, the jibes about my weight, the constant hints that I should leave my wife, the casual dismissal of the possibility that I might have some form of depression, the endless politics and obligations and rituals and pointless adherence to an imagined middle class standard when none of us even own the houses we live in, forgiving my brother’s adultery like it was his wife’s fault, their inability to comprehend that I may actually be on good terms with his now ex wife….. ALL OF IT.

Every time we had a big argument and things got even slightly better, it took no time at all for you to slip back.

My Brother is not my keeper and frankly I feel no need to be his.

That Goth/Metal thing is a pretty damned long phase as it reaches its 15th year uninterrupted.

Loving somebody with tattoos, a different religion to you (even if that happens to be MY religion), a different social class, or who is an outspoken feminist is NOT a weakness. 

Having children was a JOINT DECISION. 

Swelling up from the stress of dealing with my family every time I have to deal with them is an awful thing. Being forced to wear masks just so that you resemble the person they believe you to be is still living a lie, regardless of good intentions.

I just couldn’t do it any more.

• Dr Ophelia Strating
      Participant

@Anastasia Anthrax said:
      i have afew things to get off my chest to.
      i have missed this place. and i miss how the army was.
      i have kept my old uniform and haven’t really gotten around to getting the new stuff.
      im not sure i want to.
      for me. when i was younger. this place was my safe place. that one paradise is the midst of a great Barron desert.
      back then. admittedly, i was not the best person. i was very up myself and it wouldn’t be an exageration to say i might have thought i was the best thing ever.
      so. for everyone who had to deal with my massive amounts of being a jerk. i am sorry. i know. its been years. but. im sorry.
      additionally. the soldiers over here have died out. i do plan to fix that. if i can. im not all to sure. i feel i’ve let the army down for being so inactive. and lazy. slothful really. sometimes i wonder why i kept my uniform. why i came back.
      this place. saved my life a hell of alot of times.
      im not sure why i am back. but. i am here.
      and here i shall remain.

<3333 aaalllllll of this. I completely feel the same. I miss when I could come here and just talk with good people. my confession is that I miss it more and more and I want to come back. 

• Nurse Gemenon
      Participant

I’m getting a bit overwhelmed and frustrated with all the wedding planning stuff! confused

• I have so much to say, but dont know how, except to say I feel like a horrible friend, sister, lover, person in general. And I don’t know how to fix it.

• Jade Valor
      Participant

been absent because i had not been feeling like a toy soldire as of late…but I AM BACK! and i am sad to find out talk of soldiers leaving the army…like cpt.Mayo?   is it true! what happened!! does anyone even know? am i allowed to know? or is is a private mater?

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

If a Toy Soldier decides to temporarily take a break or resign for whatever reason, it’s entirely up to them and we respect their privacy in the matter.

• Nurse Micki
      Participant

James shouted at his boss yesterday over something she did to me and I still don’t feel guilty about it (They won’t fire him because the place would fail without him, and they all know that) I do however feel bad that I didn’t step up and fight my own battle.

• Geoff Nicholson
      Participant

Coworkers. That is all.

• SSgt. Mayday Myers
      Participant

All I have is my work.

I have the best girlfriend a man could ask for.  But as with all things, the happiness is muted.  My daughter died in march.  It’s only gotten worse.   My projects are the only thing I can focus on and truly find some form of success in.  I fear I will alienate my loved ones and die alone in a workshop or lab somewhere.   I wish I felt bad or upset by this but it’s more of a gray puzzlement.   I just don’t see the world as a member of it.  Only a slightly deranged spectator

• Lt. Sophie
      Keymaster

I wish I could break up with my family. But I can’t.

• Quinn
      Participant

Over the last 2 1/2 years, all the projects I planned on doing. They were just busy work to keep the fact that my Costume Design job was a nightmare with how horrible my supervisor was. Later it was to not dwell on my Grandpap’s passing.

But now I’m getting on track. Still need to invest in a good dress form though. I have one of the adjustable ones which isn’t suitable for draping. >.>

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Well, sign of the times. I think I have my first certifiable stalker. Complete with creepy messages.
      You really have grown into a beautiful man, you know

eek

• Nostalgia has been kicking my butt lately. Good times, bad times, times I wish I could do over.

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

@Nurse Kiddo said:
      Nostalgia has been kicking my butt lately. Good times, bad times, times I wish I could do over.

I think alot of us feel like that at times Kiddo. But its good to see you again.

• @Brigadier Davis said:

@Nurse Kiddo said:
      Nostalgia has been kicking my butt lately. Good times, bad times, times I wish I could do over.

I think alot of us feel like that at times Kiddo. But its good to see you again.

Thank you :D It’s fun being back :)

• I feel myself returning to the slippery slope of comfort eating to deal with stress. With that and the lack of structured exercise I manage to fit in, my already sizable waistband may yet strive to reach hitherto unheard of dimensions…

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Ive not been around for a while. This disappoints me.

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

High time for one of my own confessions, and it’s entirely TSU related but understand that this is not directed at anyone in particular.

For the longest of times, my focus has always been to GROW the Army of Toy Soldiers, to get more people signed up, to get more activity going, to get TSU and The Army recognised by groups, celebs, whomever.

(For clarification, Toy Soldiers Unite is the company of JET and mine, with which we manage the site, merchandise, and so forth. The Army of Toy Soldiers has always been you guys, the most awesome community I’ve ever had the privilege of being part of. And yes sometimes the two merge as and when required)

It’s often remarked that TSU and the Army has nowhere near the numbers it used to have 5 years ago (roughly 40,000) and it is somewhat noticable, especially from the Administrators desk before me. I feel responsible for this, because despite my best efforts activity and traffic to TSU has somewhat stalled, making it hard to measure the impact the Army has. On that same account, I do see plenty of activity in the main TSU Facebook group, and just like on the old site, while there are those that check in once a month or so, there remains a solid core of Toy Soldiers without whom I probably would’ve thrown in the towel long ago. They are supporters, they are friends, and they are creators of the highest order in my opinion.

And it doesn’t matter if our comrades are doing something specific for The Army, or for themselves. It really doesn’t. Because so long as we’re having fun, doing the things we love, we ARE making a difference. We lead by example, and hopefully inspire others to do the same, to pursue their dreams.

So just because we’re not breaking down doors in full uniform, with NERF guns blazing, in every corner of the earth, does not mean we’re a weak or inactive community. Far from it. We’re focused and dedicated. We get things done in our own time, when we’re able to.

This leads me back to my confession. I think I’ve been doing this partially for the wrong reasons. So instead, while continuing my usual duties and responsibilities as Administrator, I will focus on my own thing. The Pinecone Broadcast and the mythos of the Army of Toy Soldiers. Too long I’ve been putting things off because I’m trying to cater specifically for a particular audience, to gain more traffic and activity, and while this isn’t a bad thing, I’m not convinced that this will continue indefinitely.

So screw the opinions and comments of those who believe the Army to be dead. To hell with the “Oh he’s just trying to replace Dr. Steel.” Those days have been behind us a long time now. And screw having my own motivations questioned or stated by people who haven’t even spoken to me or the Army over the past 5 years.

I’m going to do the Pinecone Broadcast because I want to do it. Because I want to entertain and make people think. Because I want to tell a story. And once I’m done, I’m not bothered if it only gets 50 views. YAY if it gets more, but no. I will do it, and then once I’m done I might do some more. And there are other things I’m going to do, specifically ahead of or on March 4th.

• SLIII
      Participant

Two fingers to the nay sayers indeed. You should embrace the Toy Soldiers in your own way. Not bend yourself to fit the expectations of others.

Hip hip…

• Evelfa
      Participant

I haven’t been around in TSU for while…  I think I’m going to change that

• Missus Tea
      Participant

Sometimes I think you guys are better friends to me than the people who are supposedly actually my friends. I haven’t seen ANY of them since New Year’s and only two have bothered to do more than like my facebook status or send me a random text or two since then, and one of those was a call bitching me out because I was in Des Moines and didn’t stop by and see her(we were in Des Moines because my mother in law had a heart attack and surgery and were visiting her in the hospital so…. yeah).

• Silent Addle
      Participant

@Missus Tea said:
      Sometimes I think you guys are better friends to me than the people who are supposedly actually my friends. I haven’t seen ANY of them since New Year’s and only two have bothered to do more than like my facebook status or send me a random text or two since then, and one of those was a call bitching me out because I was in Des Moines and didn’t stop by and see her(we were in Des Moines because my mother in law had a heart attack and surgery and were visiting her in the hospital so…. yeah).  

The world is a weird one, we’re more connected than ever, you can reach out and touch someone on the other side of the world in seconds, but it is harder than ever to keep regular contact with people in close proximity.

It sounds like your friend was lacking empathy for your situation and I am sorry.

But you have friends in us. 

• I really miss the mid to late 2000’s (although I was still relatively young then)

I just think that the fashion and music then was so much better and society was somewhat less superficial than it is today.

I don’t know why but all mainstream songs seem to sound the same to me now….

Even bands that I used to love like Cold play don’t seem to sound as good (at least their recent songs don’t)

I miss all the different subcultures that used to exist (many of which are now “main stream”)

I miss being able to wear skinny jeans,flannel shirts and graphic t shirts without the “hipster” stigma attached (although I still wear fairly similar clothing)

I also (Ironically) miss being able to wear more comfortable jeans without the “unfashionable” or “ghetto” stigma being attached to you

I miss the cheesy T.V programmes that I used to watch and the aesthetic style of indie rock music video’s

I miss playing on the PS2 in the mid 2000’s and the Xbox 360 in the late part of the 2000’s

TBH My views on this decade probably differ but I still get nostalgic over a lot of things

• Sgt. Feegle
      Participant

I should be working on my new game but have been pissing around on youtube for hours….

Also, I can be a coward when caught out lying…

• @Sgt. Feegle said:
      I should be working on my new game but have been pissing around on youtube for hours….

Same here (Except i need to be revising) .

laugh

I’m too socially anxious to go to any invasions/ meet ups lol (Not good with crowds)

I’m also very inactive here (due to various things)

I’ve been trying to grow a beard (5 weeks growth) but it just seems to be a mess of curly blonde/ginger hair that I can’t groom, It’s also slightly awkward because I’m blonde too (People have been saying that I look like a Viking for the past week)

• Toy Soldier confessions. Hmm…

• Every chance I get, I watch the ‘Recently Online’ and ‘Who’s Online’ widgets on the home page. I have yet to actually catch anyone online at the same time as me, (Darn thee, distractions! I don’t need sleep, I just need reassurance that I’m not the only one!), but whenever I log on and notice that the people in the ‘Recently Online’ box have changed, I get a little more giddy than I should.
      • I’m… a little ashamed of this, but I have a habit of leaving tabs open, especially multiple forum tabs. So, if it says I’m online at some god-forsaken hour of the night, it’s probably that. (Also one of the reasons I’m constantly in the ‘Recently Online’ box. I’m trying to get better, I swear!)
      • I once joined the nearest Legion (Still 1 hr 40 min away rip), and then immediately unjoined 20 minutes later in a panic because I had no idea how Legions worked, and I was afraid someone was going to PM me questioning my actions.
      • I’ve… never been to an Invasion. I probably won’t get the chance for a long time. Being the only soldier in my state, (Ah, Delaware, home of empty corporate headquarters and drug addicts.) I’ve basically just been doing one-man invasions at local cons. One day, ONE DAY, maybe someone will host something in Pennsylvania or Maryland. One can dream, I suppose.
      • I will never get the Map to show my location. Never. I guess it’s just not possible, no matter how hard I try. 

That’s all I’ve got for now!laugh (I think.)

• Hunter
      Participant

I sometimes have no idea who I really am. Like, you know how you think you are a certain type of person? Sometimes I don’t know what type of person I am. And sometimes I notice my personality, I guess, change with my mood? I don’t really know. I just know that I am an enigma and I don’t even know a lot about myself.

• The Caretaker
      Participant

Forgive me father for I have sinned

I confess; 

I haven’t baked a cake in a week…fest33

• Xiao
      Participant

I’m so sorry, I did a snooze on the student center floor and was late to class..

• I considered leaving TSU.

Despite still pushing to make the world a better and more fun place, I just wasn’t feeling it.

Then another solider reached out to me because they were having a hard time of things and I realised that there is still a place for me here. That my presence is needed.

So I guess I will remain the Spymaster a while longer.

• Izunamii
      Participant

Kind of nervous that the art contest I made will be a flop, only a few days left and not a single entry.

I blame myself somewhat, that perhaps I started the contest at the wrong time, or that maybe there were too many rules. Nothing I can do now though, what is done is done. At least if it is a flop I’ll save some money I suppose.

Regardless of what happens though I made a promise to myself to not give up. I still intend to start more activities for the group in future, I’ll just have to brainstorm ideas of what makes people happy and what things would entice them to be more involved. It’s a challenge, but one I am determined to see through.

• @Cpl. Pendulum said:

Kind of nervous that the art contest I made will be a flop, only a few days left and not a single entry.

I blame myself somewhat, that perhaps I started the contest at the wrong time, or that maybe there were too many rules. Nothing I can do now though, what is done is done. At least if it is a flop I’ll save some money I suppose.

Regardless of what happens though I made a promise to myself to not give up. I still intend to start more activities for the group in future, I’ll just have to brainstorm ideas of what makes people happy and what things would entice them to be more involved. It’s a challenge, but one I am determined to see through.  

Hey, don’t blame yourself, It’s good to see enthusiasm and creativity.

Don’t give up…  you’ll get there eventually and it’ll be awesome!

• Izunamii
      Participant

@SOLDIER OF MIS-ORTUNE said:

Hey, don’t blame yourself, It’s good to see enthusiasm and creativity.

Don’t give up…  you’ll get there eventually and it’ll be awesome!  

Thanks, but don’t worry, it’ll take more then that to keep me down! :P

The only reason I haven’t been active lately is because of my health, it’s been giving me a rough time lately.

But as soon as I’m well I promise I’ll be back working on some new art-related schemes. ;)

• Izunamii
      Participant

Confession: I have failed the basic maths required after each forum post here far more times then I’d like to admit. XD

Well as they say; use it or lose it!

• fusor
      Participant

In spite of the past few years of my crazy life beating the crap out of me, I still lack the humility to ask my parents for money. I’m not the only person who relies on my income, so my hubris is hurting more than just me

Viewing 263 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.