Toy Soldier Boot Camp

Home Forums Where The Children Play Toy Soldier Boot Camp

• This topic is empty.

Toy Soldier Boot Camp

• Jade Valor
      Participant

OK! this is what is up! my 2 youngest brothers want to join the Army of Toy Soldiers, but my parents wont let them join the forums yet, so i told them i would but them through Toy Soldier Boot Camp to prepare them until my parents let them join the forums. when they do i will make a video of some of there “TRAINING” and also the cerimony when they become official Toy Soldiers!

BUT during that time what i need from YOU my fellow toy Soldiers are ideas! name any activity or funny idea that would fit in with “Toy soldier Training” i already have of course Nerf gun practice, and teaching them the general way of the Nerf, and i also have training propaganda spreading, but i would like more things like that. think.. if the Army of Toy Soldiers had a Boot Camp then what would the training activities be? any ideas would be helpful and will be fun for me and my brothers ^.^

Thanks

[End Message]

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Learning to bake cookies and cupcakes! A very vital skill.

Making hand puppets as well!

• Professor Falconer
      Participant

Teach them how to play jacks and how to use a yo-yo; a classic game and toy that are on the decline. Something obscure like that can come in handy.

• Jade Valor
      Participant

thats actualy good, i used to play jacks….then the ball bounced and hit them in the head whitch by itself doesent hurt but they got startled and sliped and thier hand got a jack stuck in it…..ahh good times….

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

Let them write and preform a short play.

About Robots.

Tape it and put it on Youtube. (link to here and from here, offcourse.)

• Jade Valor
      Participant

nice idea, actualy that will be thier first training ^.^

• Lt. Sophie
      Keymaster

Sgt. Dutch:

Making hand puppets as well!

From socks! :D

The idea sounds really fun! How old are your brothers?
      Maybe you could do a bootcamp weekend and go out camping with them (with a nice camp fire and marsh mallows and all that). You could train your fantasy and go out for adventures and tell each others stories in the evening…

Hmm, now I wish I had younger brothers :D

• Have an art class with them, teach them how to draw the robot head logo.

Teach them TSU survival, like how to repurpose items to become Toy Soldier Prop.
      The art of uniform design. Stuff like that.

They must know their robots. They can start by successfully naming each and every one of these robots:

When they do name them all, let me know, cause there’s still one or two (dozen) that I am stumped on! LOL!

Lastly, have them recruit their friends and acquaintances, cause being a Toy Soldier is fun, but being a Toy Soldier with friends to have something in common with, is more funner!

• Nobody
      Participant

It took me 30 minutes to find wall E in that picture. Lol.

• Jade Valor
      Participant

Lt. Sophie: From socks! :D

The idea sounds really fun! How old are your brothers?
      Maybe you could do a bootcamp weekend and go out camping with them (with a nice camp fire and marsh mallows and all that). You could train your fantasy and go out for adventures and tell each others stories in the evening

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.