Toy Bronies Unite! MLP: Friendship is SCIENCE!

Home Forums Art Toy Bronies Unite! MLP: Friendship is SCIENCE!

• This topic is empty.

Toy Bronies Unite! MLP: Friendship is SCIENCE!

• TheAtomicSoul
      Participant

SO yea, been making vectors and couldn’t resist turning myself into a pony.

Toy Bronies Unite! XD

• KillerCapybara
      Participant

Seems we’ve got a brony on our hands. How many people on the site enjoy the show? Just curious. Maybe if there’s enough, we could start a pony group on here. Just a thought.

• Steamchaser
      Participant

I’m a Brony; a Steampunker and now a Toy Soldier. It’s going to be interesting finding ways to incorporate those three things. :-P

• TheAtomicSoul
      Participant
    • Zapper
      Participant
    • KillerCapybara
      Participant

I first heard about it through Cupcakes on Know Your Meme. I found the idea of it kind of morbid, so I ignored it and moved on with my life. I hear Bill Clinton answering questions on it, and I decide to give it a shot to see what all the hullabaloo was about. A few days later, I found myself at the end of the season, only with fan videos/stories to fill the void. Then season 2 started, and now I wake up in the mornings to watch cartoons again (memories…), so that’s always fun. Glad there are some people on here who enjoy it as well! :-P

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

I know we’ve got quite a number of Bronies in the UK ^_^

• Keydrian
      Participant

and here i am just deciding to check in, and this has popped up. nice to see i’m not the only one here.

suddenly i wonder what fluttershy would look like in a Toy Soldier uniform…

• TheAtomicSoul
      Participant

You’d think I’d automatically be following my own posts! XD

I could certainly make up a logo and start a group if enough people are interested; how many do we need?

• Zapper
      Participant

Three people, if I recall correctly. :D

Just asked Dutch, it’s 4 people to form a Spec Op.. Let’s go!

• KillerCapybara
      Participant

Well we got plenty more than four here, I can assure you all of that! Let’s give it a shot!

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

I’m well up for that :)

• TheAtomicSoul
      Participant

Looks like I need to complete the Toy Bronies Unite Logo! :D

• jedimom
      Participant

My OC pony – Saber Burning

• TheAtomicSoul
      Participant

I can’t tell from the image; whats’ your cutie mark?

jedimom:
      My OC pony

• *stands up behind podium*

Hello, my name is Dr. Elfinstone, I am a Pegasister, and I approve this motion.

*leaves*

– Best Regards and Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey,
      Dr. Sheilagh R. Elfinstone, D. Pr. M.

• Keydrian
      Participant

may as well toss my name in here.

A commission I got done of my OC

you’ll also find me on fimfiction.net under the username steampunkbrony.

• KillerCapybara
      Participant

So this thread has been revived. I kind of forgot about it. We ever going to make that pony group?

• TheAtomicSoul
      Participant

Indeed KillerCapybara!

I leave for work at 10:30AM and get home around 9:30PM, so I haven’t had much time as of late to do any design work. :p

I have redesigned the concept of the ToyBroniesUnite group logo to make it better visible and unique to the TSU. I’ll try to get it done in the next couple days.

The names that have agreed to wanting it started are as follows:

TheAtomicSoul
      KillerCapybara
      Steamchaser
      Zapper
      Keydrian
      YJ Grimm
      jedimom
      Dr. Sheilagh R. Elfinstone
      Fiat
      Keydrian
      J.C. Heretic

Maybe?
      – Jade Valor

Now that we’ve well gotten the required amount of people I’ll submit to get the group started! :D

• Fiat
      Participant

As probably already noted, i am a brony as well, and am willing to help with the logo

• Keydrian
      Participant

count me in on that group too.

• Jade Valor
      Participant

My brother would love this group! maybe its be an incentive to get him involved in the forums! :D

[End Message]

• J.C. Heretic
      Participant

I love the show, and the fandome that came with it, so you can count me in as well

• KillerCapybara
      Participant

Whoo! I didn’t know we had so many FiM fans! This will turn out great! If you guys need any help with anything, like the logo and such, I’m willing to lend a hand! We can make this turn out WINNING! Can I get a brohoof?

• TheAtomicSoul
      Participant

Glad to see so many Bronies! :-D

The Group logo had to be submitted with the group submission (I shoulda read that before I submitted) so I went ahead with what I was working on, though slightly modified the concept from the standard circle logo to fit with the psudo-military theme of the TSU and make it easier to read the group name.
      I’ll post to it if the guys running the site are OK with it being posted before their approval of the group.

• TheAtomicSoul
      Participant

Quick update: Things are looking good!
      I may (~MAY~) have a small surprise for the Bronies listed above related to the logo when approved!

• TheAtomicSoul
      Participant
Viewing 26 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.