Time for a revival

Home Forums Special Operations Divisions WRITE Time for a revival

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Lt. Sophie 9 months ago.

Time for a revival

• Lt. Sophie
    Keymaster

It has been a while since anybody posted anything in here. 

It has also been a while since WRITE was active.

And it has been a while since we had any decent stories to tell, since we expanded the lore around TSU and the Digital Bunker and entertained our fellow members. That is why I decided to revive the Bunker Stories. Dig out your old, dusty parchment and get some fresh ink!

I would really like to see at least one short story or poem published every month. It doesn’t always have to be about Toy Soldiers, considering we’re all living inside a Digital Bunker along with robots, hamsters, and god knows what else, there is quite some creative freedom to be had. I have already started preparations by archiving older stories for you, to explore the already existing lore around the Bunker and its inhabitants. It’s all in a Google Drive folder, that I would share with you if you’re interested in joining. Once we built up a decent amount of contributions, we can start publishing on a regular base.

So, if you have anything from ideas and feedback to fully written stories to contribute and would like to be part of the creative process that shapes the world of TSU, please DM me with your email address so I can send you an invite.

Cheers,
    Lt. Sophie

• Captain Dermut
    Participant

Capital idea. I’m game to write a few new ones and still have a few unpublished tales to tell.

• Dr. Innovatium
    Participant

I might do a short story around Doctor Innovatium at some point. It’ll be fun to give WRITE another breath, though laugh

• Lt. Sophie
    Keymaster

Awesome. Just let me know your email address or send me your content. cool

• Captain Dermut
    Participant

How are the submissions going?

• Lt. Sophie
    Keymaster

@Captain Dermut said:
    How are the submissions going?  

Well, so far we have a story by Danov and me (one each), two stories from Gonzo and a ton of ideas. No further submissions though. I may advertise it a second time in the FB group.

• Captain Dermut
    Participant

Didn’t I link you a few of mine too?

• Captain Dermut
    Participant

Fixed it, accidentally did some wrong ones to, but I removed them… I think…

• Captain Dermut
    Participant
  • Lt. Sophie
    Keymaster

I saw your stories today, but haven’t looked at them yet. Thank you so much. laugh

• Dr. Innovatium
    Participant

Right, I’ve finished my short story, hopefully it’s not too bad. What should I do now?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.