The Toy Soldier Charity Novel

Home Forums Missions The Toy Soldier Charity Novel

• This topic is empty.

The Toy Soldier Charity Novel

• Silent Addle
      Participant

Greetings Comrades!

Now, you all know how successful the Gaming Marathon has been and as a group we wanted to throw support for more of the charities and organisations that were possibilities for next years event.

This has been a factor in a new idea, you see when we consider just how much we as an organisation depend upon a free and open Internet, well The Powers that Be have decided that we can sanction another Activity in support of the Electronic Frontier Foundation.

As such, I would like to ask your support in a new pursuit.

May I announce the first great instance of the Toy Soldiers Charity Novel.

What we need are writers and artists, people who are willing to contribute work with a set theme, people who want their work to make the world just a little bit better, we’re a bunch of folk full of creative and talented people and together we can make this something amazing.

So get your thinking caps on, we’re revolving around the theme of Digital, Digital Life, Digital Fiction, this is all covered in the notes file which can be found here

If you are interested, then PM me with your google-friendly address and I’ll add you to the drive so you can be kept up to date on all things and enter your own details

So, who is coming with me?

Just for ease of use, you can use this link to show interest: youareallawesomepeople

• Just replying here to bump the thread. As always, happy to help.

• Flare by N-N-E
      Participant

This is relevant to my interests… yet i seem to have arrived a bit late…

Could we get an update on the current status of the project ?

It seems to be more active than this forum thread would suggest.

• Silent Addle
      Participant

@Flare by N-N-E said:
      This is relevant to my interests… yet i seem to have arrived a bit late…

Could we get an update on the current status of the project ?

It seems to be more active than this forum thread would suggest.

Hello soldier!

This project is still on going, it has only been on hold as myself and some of the other contributors have been working on the current 12 days of toymas and I didn’t want to overload any of us.

So far we have a few volunteers but we can always use more so feel free to read through everything we have so far and add your own ideas to the pot.

If you need any more information please feel free to message me directly.

Thank you.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.