The PSIOPS Brainstorm Thread

Home Forums Special Operations Divisions PSIOPS The PSIOPS Brainstorm Thread

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  T.F.U. Lucas Usagi 5 years ago.

The PSIOPS Brainstorm Thread

• T.F.U. Lucas Usagi
    Participant

We’re a Special Operations Group, let’s do group stuff! First off, let us brainstorm. I was wondering if any of the 50 members of PSIOPS had any ideas or thoughts on collaborations, contests, tom-foolery, or anything generally associated with what we can do here in PSIOPS. I’m curious to hear any and all ideas no matter how outlandish or realistic. SHARE!

:-:UPDATE:-:
    The list so far:

• Contest for best new TSU song
    • Written reviews of albums past or present
    • A music video similar to this!
    • Beatbox collaboration
    • Forum clean-up
    • Collaborative song
  • Commander Radar
    Participant

What about a competition for the best TS song from a member? It could get some creative juices flowing and maybe a bit more propaganda in the form of song.

• T.F.U. Lucas Usagi
    Participant

@commander Radar said:
    What about a competition for the best TS song from a member? It could get some creative juices flowing and maybe a bit more propaganda in the form of song.

I like this a lot and there are still several PSIOPS robot necklace/charms to give away so a contest is puuurfect! The winner could also have their song uploaded to the PSIOPS SoundCloud.

• Sgt. Dutch
    Participant

And of course, any and all audio Propaganda made for TSU or the Army will get included in the Audio Propaganda page!

• Commander Radar
    Participant

Perhaps there should be a little while for the competition to run though. I’m slow at writing songs… >.>

• T.F.U. Lucas Usagi
    Participant

Yes. This is also a good idea. I know how it is, it’s taken me a couple years to finished some songs. Sometimes I can get a nice mix in a few hours. It depends on a lot of factors.

We could go as long as a couple months or so. Maybe make it indefinite, like until we get X number of entries there won’t be a deadline but once we get the X amount of entries we can set the deadline a month from then. Ya follow me?

• T.F.U. Lucas Usagi
    Participant

Another idea for increased forum activity is we could write reviews for albums of our choosing, new or old.

• Commander Radar
    Participant

I’d do that. Sounds cool.

• T.F.U. Lucas Usagi
    Participant

Updated the first post with a bit of a list. We shall wait a week or so before starting up anything official in the forum but everyone is free to get started on submissions for any of the listed items.

Anymore ideas? Keep ’em rolling. :D

• T.F.U. Lucas Usagi
    Participant

That was great! It would be awesome to pull something off like it.

• T.F.U. Lucas Usagi
    Participant

Updated the list and forum to include the green-lit/active ideas. Don’t let it stop the brainstorming! :wink:

• T.F.U. Lucas Usagi
    Participant

It’s that time again where I have some inspiration and free time to put it into motion. Maybe we can get some activity going on. So, I have a couple things to add to the brainstorm.

First off, a collaboration with anyone and everyone based around beatboxing. We could all record and share a sample, anyway possible ie soundcloud, youtube, dropbox, google drive, etc. We could then take the samples then twist, mod, and arrange them into a bit of a song.

Second, I think I’ll be deleting some unused threads and old contests just to kind of clean up the forum. I’m also writing an updated group description to more clearly express why we’re here and what we can do together.

• Brigadier Davis
    Participant

I love the written album review idea, Alas if only I could also write music lol.

• Commander Radar
    Participant

As long as we just decide a key to write in, the album could work really well. XD

• T.F.U. Lucas Usagi
    Participant

I put a little musical-something together for us to try and collaborate on. Basically just a short verse, chorus,verse,chorus,end style song layer using one instrument.

Incoming thread!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.