The Gaming Mammoth needs YOU as well!

Home Forums Special Operations Divisions WRITE The Gaming Mammoth needs YOU as well!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Lt. Sophie 3 years ago.

The Gaming Mammoth needs YOU as well!

• Lt. Sophie
    Keymaster

Hello my very talented writers!

I am here to bring you the news that for our Gaming Marathon, we do not only need gamers, but also writers. We are planning on short commercial spots in between the streams (breaks for food and sleep, as you know, we are not machines yet as research is still running on this). Anything from 1 minute to 10 minutes.

Now, we need some of our talented writers to create scripts for those commercials. Anything that mocks actual commercials (please avoid TOO many similarities with actual products), more or less current styles of advertisement/commercials or is even satirical or about an entirely made up product.

Please, keep in mind we try to keep this at least PG13 as we will be broadcasting worldwide and cannot stick to any specific time of day for certain spots.

Thank you for your attention!

Suggestions for ads:

TSU beer

Other:

TSU News Break

Stories in work:

Mind Control Cookies – Chrysalice

TSU Cola – Danov

Toylent – Epsilon V.2.5

• Alright guys this sounds like fun!

I’ll take on the cookies. 

THE REST OF YOU WRITERS BETTER GET INVOLVED TOO

• Lt. Sophie
    Keymaster

Hehe, awesome. laugh

• Silent Addle
    Participant

I would be interested in filming a TSU Cola advert, if someone were interested in writing one, I have a label in design that could be useful for such a situation, who wants in?

• TSU Cola you say? 

I’ll give up some of my brain’s processing time for that….

• Epsilon V. 2.5
    Participant

I could throw my hat in and write a Toylent commercial. I could throw any kind of crazy stuff into it, and it would make sense, lol.

• Lt. Sophie
    Keymaster

That is so awesome. Thank you guys! laugh

I might add that we’d need the scripts done by December at latest, to give some time to turn them into a full video. The sooner the better though.

• Reminder’s about this guys. I know nanowrimo is keeping us on our toes but this is for a good cause. :p

• Lt. Sophie
    Keymaster

Hello there folks, just a quick reminder from me. Has anybody gotten around to actually do something?

I am considering creating a Google Drive folder for this purpose, so you can upload your scripts there. :)

• Epsilon V. 2.5
    Participant

Yes please do.

I’m getting started on my thing riiiiiight bloody now! You don’t have to poke with me with the shock-stick again! :D

• Hamstronaut recruiting advertisement pops to my mind…

I’ll get on it ;)

• I have written a 30 second cola ad.

• Silent Addle
    Participant

I just want to add, that if anyone needs any labels mocked up, I can throw together something that is passable based on your criteria, all I ask is that you give me an example to parody and dimensions to work to.

• Epsilon V. 2.5
    Participant

Toylent Commerical is now complete! Hope I did alright.

• Lt. Sophie
    Keymaster

Will have a look at it. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.