Terraria Idea

Home Forums Special Operations Divisions GAME Terraria Idea

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Trigo 3 years ago.

Terraria Idea

• Trigo
    Participant

As my small server system is looking for a new task.

So the idea is to run 2 worlds, 1st one will be a build a nice house or bunker to link to the main spawn bunker and a extra copy of all npc’s availble on the 2nd(incase the others die). The 2nd world will be the main play thourgh server starting with near nothing. Once the 1st play thourgh is done maybe move on to expert mode.

The servers could be up 24/7 but if peopl wish to do streaming/lets play style thing then maybe a timetable of when its up and running could be set up.

Would any of you be interested in this or have ideas to expand on it?

• I’m actually considering getting the game if this idea goes through, maybe we each could have our own little lots so we don’t get too OP with our bases, of course I may make an underground fall out bunker for lab and creating

• Trigo
    Participant

@George Miller Hoctor said:
    I’m actually considering getting the game if this idea goes through, maybe we each could have our own little lots so we don’t get too OP with our bases, of course I may make an underground fall out bunker for lab and creating¬†¬†

As there was so few replys i was just going to run it solo and do the streamed play through once a week for a few hours I just need to test the server a touch more before i can set a start date.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.