***Tea Duelling League***

Home Forums Where The Children Play Entertainment ***Tea Duelling League***

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Brigadier Davis 9 months ago.

***Tea Duelling League***

• Pvt Morglum
    Participant

what ho!

Greetings everyone to the beginning of something special.

Tea Duelling!

I want to start a Toy Soldier League of Tea Duellists. This can be something we can all get into at invasions and events. It is only for the very brave, the very gentle and the very thirsty.

if you have never heard of tea duelling (where have you been?!) or have forgotton the rules (too much tea young man!) please see the bottom of this page for all the details.

the first event that will hold a “tiffin party” will be the MCM May London expo.

so far the Soldiers gallantly taking part are

– Pvt Morglum
    – CBM
    – JDUK
    – Dearest Maximillian George Fredrick Sharp
    – Sniper
    – Commissar Bear

anyone else attending this invasion is warming welcomed to take part as well. tea must be provided by the contestant, but i should be able to supply the biscuits. How can one say no?

a leaderboard will be set up shortly after showing how the competition played out and will be undated when new events happen and new contestants join.

oh what fun!

So get practising everyone, for later, it gets serious! hehe

Articles of the Honourable Association of Tea Duellists

Third Edition 1899

Article 1.1: A duel as constituted under the auspices of the International Association of Tea Duelling shall be known as a

• Lieutenant JDUK
    Participant

oh my this has been taken to a new level, I’m off to boil the kettle :-D

• Dearest Maximilian
    Participant

I shall not only be taking part but filming this pile of awesome!

• Pvt Morglum
    Participant

practising is a good idea the JD!

and im glad someone will be recording the splendor of the event! good show old fruity!

• Pvt Morglum
    Participant

so we have some results for the tea duelling league. only 3 duels took part over the may expo weekend, due to it being so all time consuming and hot enough to melt yourself, tea wasnt in great demand. but here are the results from the weekends duels!

Duellist 1 Duellist 2 winner nom splash splatter splodge
    JDUK Pvt Morglum JDUK X
    JDUK CBM JDUK X
    Pvt Morglum CBM CBM X

So the league table looks like this….

Duellist Times Duelled Wins nom splash splatter splodge
    JDUK 2 2 2
    CBM 2 1 1
    Pvt Morglum 2 0 0

cant wait for more duels and duellists to take part. this has been DOTD ( duel of the day hehe ) signing off.

• Geoff Nicholson
    Participant

Doctor Geof (no relation) has released a Tea Dueling badge/patch!

• Brigadier Davis
    Participant

I know, ive bought one :p

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.