Tabletop Gaming?

Home Forums Where The Children Play Tabletop Gaming?

• This topic is empty.

Tabletop Gaming?

• Chaplain Gumdrop
      Participant

Since the forum RPGs never seem to work out for us, I’d be curious to know if anybody around would be interested in playing a live Tabletop-type game over Skype or another comparable service. I don’t have a lot of experience running games, but I’m looking for experience and would love to run a game if I had the players for one. I’d also love to play in somebody else’s game if somebody else would like to run one.

So, let me know here if you’d be interested, and then also what systems you have experience with or curiosity about. Also what kind of story do you want to be a part of? I have ideas for vampire games, classic and futuristic fantasy games, a reinterpretation of the TSU rpgs, or a lovely metafictional game set in a popular work where all party members are aware of their presence in said work (sort of like Final Fantasy Tactics advanced, where the main characters actually get transported into Final Fantasy).

I can easily make time to run this game once a week if I get sufficient interest. I’m looking for somewhere between 2 and 5 people to play, so let me know if you’re interested and have time to commit to a game with some soldiers at a distance.

• Chaplain Gumdrop
      Participant

Ive been flipping through books and I think I want to run a Shadowrun game. For those not in the know, it’s a cyberpunk game set in the near future. I’m going to start writing a story for it and hope for the best.

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

Never played shadowrun… but I’m willing to try anything… atleast once. i do believe I have some background info, but with edition were you thinking off?

I know there is a D&D group playing over skype. If the time of play is right, i’m game for that, full pun intended.

• Chaplain Gumdrop
      Participant

I didn’t know there was a D&D group running. They don’t tell me anything :(

• Chaplain Gumdrop
      Participant

I have the PDFs for 4th Edition Shadowrun.

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

OK, I might have been a little hasty when I mentioned the D&D group. There is one in the formative stages, but the DM seems to be MIA.

Shadowrun 4th, got the corebook at least, so I’d be game for some, never did it before, so….

• Chaplain Gumdrop
      Participant

I still have to get some stuff written and plotted out. I’m a better player than a GM, but I’m wanting to get better.

Let me know if you hear of other games looking for players.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.