Exact matches only
Filter by Custom Post Type

Something I wrote when questioned about the TSU

Home Forums General Discussions Something I wrote when questioned about the TSU

• This topic is empty.

Something I wrote when questioned about the TSU

• Minion
      Participant

Tonight I was asked about the TSU by someone I’ve been trying to get involved so I decided to post my responses on the site

Why should I join?
       Because having fun seems to be getting rarer in the world and few appreciate the need for it anymore, we’re told to discard our dreams instead of embracing them. Our passions are often discarded by others as idle dreams or wastes of time when they should be encouraged. The Toy Soldiers aim to change all of that and show that creativity is humanities strongest trait, that our passions should be embraced and that having fun is not just a waste of time but it is in fact a need.
      How do they carry this out?
      We have fun ourselves and share our creativity with the world to show that this is a good thing. We also recruit others to share in our dream of a better world using videos, posters and word of word among other things.

She also asked about Dr Steel so I’ll add that in here too.

Dr Steel ignited a fire in every Toy Soldier, using creativity we can change the world, all we need is to spread the word and grow in numbers for it to be done.
       What else does he do?
       He entertained, his music captured our attention and his toys brought delight to us. His speeches inspired us to use our imaginations to their fullest potential.

• Commander Radar
      Participant

That’s really well put Minion.

• Col. Canker Canison
      Participant

Minion. excellently stated. I am going to share your words on Facebook.

• Minion
      Participant

I’m glad you enjoyed it, I’d also like to add that the person who asked did sign up not long after.

• @Minion said:
      Tonight I was asked about the TSU by someone I’ve been trying to get involved so I decided to post my responses on the site

Why should I join?
       Because having fun seems to be getting rarer in the world and few appreciate the need for it anymore, we’re told to discard our dreams instead of embracing them. Our passions are often discarded by others as idle dreams or wastes of time when they should be encouraged. The Toy Soldiers aim to change all of that and show that creativity is humanities strongest trait, that our passions should be embraced and that having fun is not just a waste of time but it is in fact a need.
      How do they carry this out?
      We have fun ourselves and share our creativity with the world to show that this is a good thing. We also recruit others to share in our dream of a better world using videos, posters and word of word among other things.

She also asked about Dr Steel so I’ll add that in here too.

Dr Steel ignited a fire in every Toy Soldier, using creativity we can change the world, all we need is to spread the word and grow in numbers for it to be done.
       What else does he do?
       He entertained, his music captured our attention and his toys brought delight to us. His speeches inspired us to use our imaginations to their fullest potential.

That’s beautiful.

All the more so because it’s true.

Viewing 4 reply threads

The forum ‘General Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.