Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Filter by Custom Post Type

So who represents the Greater NYC area?

Kromina Sofya Art

Home Forums General Discussions So who represents the Greater NYC area?

• This topic is empty.

So who represents the Greater NYC area?

• Donovan Digital
      Participant

I saw a PA division, but am I the only one near NYC? Surely not.

• The Disgraced Dark
      Participant

Well, as of right now, we are still rebuilding the East Coast. A lot of members haven’t re-enlisted since the site change over. There are only a few active members that post around here or on facebook. I’m in Connecticut, Captain YJ Mayo and Captain Jack are in MA, there are a few others scattered about.

• Donovan Digital
      Participant

Sadsad

Wish I could do more, but no time or $.

• As Dark said, there are many divisions that didn’t survive the site change.  With the exception of some Spec. Ops. gorups, I’ve been “homeless” as well.  The old #242 PA division didn’t make the change, and that was the bigger of the PA divisions, with members “somewhat” close to home in Pittsburgh (which is still about 3 hours away from me and the city is confusing as turnip to navigate even with GPS).

I’m tempted to join up one of the two Ohio divisions (either the Aviators or the Muddle), if only because Cleveland is closer to home than Pittsburgh, and it’s not uncommon to find myself in that area for entertainment reasons (conventions, Cedar Point, concerts in Cleveland, etc.).

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.