Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Filter by Custom Post Type

Slasher Candy Robot Contest

Home Forums Special Operations Divisions SLASHER Slasher Candy Robot Contest

• This topic is empty.

Slasher Candy Robot Contest

• Welcome :twisted: to the 2nd annual Candy Robot contest.

Rules:
      1 – You must make a Robot out of nothing but candy(endible sweets)
      2 – Post a pic of your creation here.

Deadline Halloween. Then one week of open voting.

Prize a custom glass machete:

Good luck and NO BACK STABBING!!! :evil:

• Nurse Chizel
      Participant

Sid Haig, you are my excuse to play with my food (candy is food right??) hehe

• Aym
      Participant

I’d rather you ask Dee Snider if he’s considered Kickstarter, etc to help make Strangeland 2 happen. The Chiodo brothers are planning to start Killer Klowns 2 soon, and it would be awesome to have them both release around the same time.

• MarleyCupcake
      Participant

This contest sounds great! I’m excited to see what everyone comes up with!

• Commander JET
      Keymaster

This does sound very fun! I will be doing this one for sure! I do love to play with food!XD

• Commander JET:
      This does sound very fun! I will be doing this one for sure! I do love to play with food!XD

Who doesnt?

• PRIZE POSTED CHECK 1ST POST!!!

• Commander JET
      Keymaster
    • Commander JET:
      8-O Want!!!

Ditto…. Wants the shiny!

• Commander JET
      Keymaster

Photobucket

Ok now..this one was not easy!:P There were a few casualties along the way. But I didn’t give up!;)
      I couldn’t get him to stand up but still!
      The center is a chewy peanut butter ginger chew, the arms are a green apple Sir Chewy chew. The head is a blow-pop. The joints (sticky blue stuff) with the candy sparkles are fondant. The squares and stars are candy cake decor. The hands and feet are Mikes and Ike tropical fruit.
      Only 2.5 hours left for the contest!
      Looks like everyone else is too busy eating their candy…hehe 8)

• CONTEST CLOSED.

WINNER, COMMANDER JET!!

Congrats :-D

• Commander JET
      Keymaster

Captain Mayo:
      CONTEST CLOSED.

WINNER, COMMANDER JET!!

Congrats :-D

Oh wow I won!!! :D
      I can’t believe it! One has dreams but, you never really think it will happen to you!
      Ok now I have many people to thank for this award.
      First Captain Mayo for having this and many fun Halloween contests. He is a real go getter that one!
      I would also like to thank the Charms candy company for making delicious blow-pops, a long time favorite of mine. Sir Chewy from the Ford candy company, you are a noble man Sir Chewy I love your many flavors! Ike not Mike, not that I have anything against Mike, just since they broke up it’s kinda hard to be fair, so if you got the rights to the tropical typhoon flavors..good for you Ikey!;)
      Scooby Doo cake toppings, they kinda suck taste wise but, they worked out great for this project. Now I am going to empty them out and keep the neat containers they came in.
      Shout out to my parents who always hid candy from me which intern made me want it even more.
      And..Thank you all for your support I couldn

• The Disgraced Dark
      Participant

It doesn’t count as an official entry, but here’s what I was working on.

DSC_0993

DSC_0995

DSC_0991

DSC_0001

• Commander JET
      Keymaster

Oh my gosh Mr.Dark that is really awesome!:D I’m going to put both of ours in the art gallery! ;)

• Engineer Airhead
      Keymaster

Fantastic robot Dark! :-D

Viewing 14 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.