Skype Game Night: Fiasco

Home Forums Where The Children Play Skype Game Night: Fiasco

• This topic is empty.

Skype Game Night: Fiasco

• Chaplain Gumdrop
      Participant

Okay, so I live far away from other Toy Soldiers, but I love to play games, especially roleplaying games. I put out some feelers for a Shadowrun game, but I’d also really like to run some one-shot games. I’ve been messing around a bit with Fiasco, which is a GM-less roleplaying game that takes no preparation and since each game is self-contained, no long term commitment.

If you think you might be interested, but want to learn more about it, here’s Wil Wheaton with an awesome playset that he wrote.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXJxQ0NbFtk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

If this sounds like your kind of thing, hit me up and let me know when you’re available. This game runs most comfortably on four players, so ideally I’m looking for 3 players, but even if there’s a rush on this, don’t be afraid to sign up because games are one-shot and I will find a way to play with anybody who is up for this.

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

I think Vee mentioned this. Sounds fun.

• Chaplain Gumdrop
      Participant

Oh yeah? If I could get you two, we could run, and if needed I can pull in one of my friends, or possibly the brother.

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

Well let me know, and post the time (with timezone please) I’ll see if I can be on. I got Skype and love playing.

• Chaplain Gumdrop
      Participant

All times I give are in EST and it’ll definitely be evenings because Fiasco is better at night. I’m clear except for Sunday evenings at the moment.

Feel free to add me. My skype name is purplemanekineko.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.