Share your sneak hacks and digital brainwashing!

Home Forums Where The Children Play Geek Talk Share your sneak hacks and digital brainwashing!

• This topic is empty.

Share your sneak hacks and digital brainwashing!

• Rav Count Jew
      Participant

Okay folks, I have been having a lot of fun inserting sneaky ninja style brainwashing messages into places that people wouldn’t think to look.  What have you done?

If you have changed backgrounds on your friends, coworkers, supervisors to promote TSU or Dr. Steel share it.

• Rav Count Jew
      Participant

So this is one of my favorite things I have done so far, I am a Network Administration student and working on a degree in cyber security.  I just received a promotion in my work study job in the IT department at the school and have access to the entire school network including the control servers.  Today I added a new policy that is set to start on Toy Soldier Day.

Sorry I can’t figure out how to post a picture on the forum. So here is the link to it in my album

http://www.toysoldiersunite.com/members/tsjew73/album/picture/1299/

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

As long as your not going to get into any kind of trouble for it then its all alright!

Good work!

• Rav Count Jew
      Participant

The policy has been running since midnight, and so far we have had no complaints.  I did advise my supervisor that I planted a little fun message and was told that as long as it wasn’t offensive or anything that I should be fine, he has seen the message and had no problems with it.  I will see what response we get through out the day.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.