Searching for Eastern Canadian Soldiers ( Maritimes )

Home Forums General Discussions Searching for Eastern Canadian Soldiers ( Maritimes )

Searching for Eastern Canadian Soldiers ( Maritimes )

• badwolf
      Participant

Greetings. I go by the nom de weird of BadWolf, and I’m looking to get in touch with fellow happy weirdos in Eastern Canada, specifically New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland. I see some in the Halifax area of Nova Scotia, but I can’t be certain if they are still active. I also cannot be sure if this isn’t an opportunity to get in touch with ” people who know people”. So, sing out, fellow oddballs, broken toys, weird folk, and generally not-quite-normals. I’m in Saint John, NB, and wish to know the operatives within close reach. Must I reach beyond the local area? Am I the only weirdo in New Brunswick? This cannot be so. hae18412_gif

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

Dear BadWolf,

Hope you find what you are looking for. Although if I was you, I’d also ask around on the Facebook page and on the Discord servers (around a time people in your neck of the woods would be on. It doesn’t quite help if you do it at 4 AM local time, trust me.)

Good luck!

• badwolf
      Participant

I’m on the Discord fairly often, but the Facebook page seems to be a bit less than active. I’ll give it another try, though. I tend to ring-a-ding after supper, so from 5pm-1am, AST. Only just found out that Dutch has reduced his activity and handed over to Engineer Airhead. hae18

• badwolf
      Participant

Got three responses, one from coopermarie and two unnamed, and all three began with the same sentence ” Hello Dear I saw your post and became interested in you. I was…”. I smelled bot hack, and deleted all three.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.