Renaissance Pleasure Faire’s Steampunk Invasion

Home Forums Missions Renaissance Pleasure Faire’s Steampunk Invasion

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Dr.Dakota 3 years ago.

Renaissance Pleasure Faire’s Steampunk Invasion

• Dr.Dakota
    Participant

Hey Guys!

There is a thing going on this year in Irwindale California on April 30th and May 1st, the Renaissance Pleasure Faire is hosting a steampunk weekend. I’m thinking we have ourselves a little invasion! If anyone is interested in going, please post a response and we can figure out a time and day.

Sincerely,

Dr.Dakota

• The Sky Marshal, YJ
    Participant

Maybe. Depends on whether I get the job I’m going for or not.

In uniform? (Not that many in SoCal even have uniforms…)

• techiefIve
    Participant

I’m interested in going with my girlfriend, but I’m not sure about wearing Steampunk attire. She will dress up for the event as will I, but right now my Steampunk wardrobe is… lacking. It really comes down to availability though. Either I can get the time off from work, or I can’t.

• Dr.Dakota
    Participant

Awesome!! I’m really glad people are taking an interest in this! I can’t wait to meet some fellow TSU people.

• The Sky Marshal, YJ
    Participant

I managed to get the day off… now just seeing if I can get down there and back.

Debating whether or not to wear my parade uniform, or do something steampunky. Leaning toward the latter, because my parade uniform is damn heavy and damn hot to be wearing around all day long.

• Dr.Dakota
    Participant

Gonna be at the fair today! If your there give me a little shout out Here on the forum, cause I would love to meet some other toys soldiers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.