Propaganda DVD copies?

Home Forums General Discussions Propaganda DVD copies?

• This topic is empty.

Propaganda DVD copies?

• Misfit TS Ilia
      Participant

I’ve been inactive for quite awhile, finally starting to post again… I’m hoping somebody can help me with this. I’ve been meaning to ask about it for a long time, but somehow kept putting it off.

Many many moons ago, I gave my copy of the Propaganda/Concert DVD to a friend who is also a Dr. Steel fan, because my DVD burner wasn’t working. I always meant to send for another copy, but never did, and then Dr. Steel retired… :(

So, can somebody make me a copy? I’ll happily pay shipping charges… I must see the concert footage and hear his comments again! :D Thanks in advance for help!

• Geoff Nicholson
      Participant

I think my DVD burner is working again, I’ll have to check when I get back to the lab after TS Day.

• Zapper
      Participant

Same! I’d love one too. :D

• Yes I would too like a copy. I am in need of some more propaganda items to display during our upcoming invasion.

• erdab
      Participant

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsH1atj4Tsg&feature=related[/video]

• Spaf
      Participant

I’d like one as well if it isn’t too much trouble. I happened to find a listing for a used copy on Amazon the other day and tried ordering it, only to find out that the seller was out of stock :(

• Misfit TS Ilia
      Participant

Sooo… nothing else on this? I know there’s gotta be someone else out there who has copies, or can make copies…

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

I’ll have to get back to you on that. I know i’ve got the first version of the DVD, pretty sure I’m got the newer version (with all the PSA’s and Dr. Steel show episodes). I’ll see if I can find them later on and get back to you.

• I have copies, of the old and new DVDs, with the commentary, and w/o… I would be MORE than happy to help! It may take a little time to get the DVDs to you, as my living situation could stand improvement… Also- just a heads up- I can make/send the DVDs, but I can’t print the images on the disc… SO- if that is ok, place your requests…

[email protected]
      ~Vinnie Indigo (FB)

Kinda sux that MegaUpload was taken down- I could have posted a download link…

• Zapper
      Participant

How large is the file?
      You can upload ~2 gb onto Minus (http://minus.com/)

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Yeah, it’s an ISO of the DVD. In it’s entirety it’s about 4 to 4.5GB

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Thought of something. I’m gonna to upload Doc’s vids to the TSU Youtube Profile. The DVD has high quality versions of the PSA’s and Shows. I’ll update ya when that’s up.

• Geoff Nicholson
      Participant

There used to be a Torrent, but I’ve not been seeding recently.

Might I request a copy of the ‘new’ DVD? JET Gave me one at Witch hunt, but the spaz I was, I think I handed it out…

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Ok, I’ve double checked our hosting account and spoken to JET.
      I’m uploading the Mark II DVD (as I call it), which includes all the PSA’s and the Dr. Steel Show Episodes as well as the missing scence from the Key Club performance. The main difference from the Mark I DVD is that it doesn’t include the commentary during the performance.

This is easier and faster than ripping and uploading to youtube (though I will be doing that later on).

I’m hoping the dvd will be uploaded by tomorrow morning (GMT), so I’ll post the link to it here.

There is one condition. If we appear to be nearing our bandwidth limit, I will have to take it down, but only till we get more bandwidth allowance.

• Misfit TS Ilia
      Participant

Missing scenes, yaaay! Thanks a bunch, can’t wait!

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant
    • Misfit TS Ilia
      Participant

Squeeee! Awesome, I’m playing it now! Thanks Dutch, you are made of win. I’m a happy little soldier. :D

• Misfit TS Ilia
      Participant

Sgt. Dutch:
      …as well as the missing scence from the Key Club performance.

I don’t recall the opening scene with the ‘robot band test’ being in the original… were there other missing scenes that I’m just not noticing, because I haven’t seen it in so long?

(Also: aww, I had hoped it’d show him taking off his shirt before Back and Forth. What? Don’t tell me I’m the only one who’d like to see that!)

Thanks again for posting the link!

• Jema B.
      Participant

Thanks, Sgt. Dutch! :-o

Viewing 18 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.