Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Filter by Custom Post Type

Possible mission idea.

Home Forums Missions Possible mission idea.

• This topic is empty.

Possible mission idea.

• Minion
      Participant

After printing my ID cards I thought of something for those of us who still get asked for ID. When a cashier asks for ID, “Accidently” produce the TSU card. I’m not sure how effective it would be but any chance to brainwash the masses!

• Engineer Airhead
      Keymaster

I would love to see the confused faces from both sides :)

– “Im sorry sir/maddam, but that’s not a valid ID.”
      “What are you talking about? I had this made just yesterday! Is that not my name and picture?”

• Minion
      Participant

And the date of birth is there! :D

• Engineer Airhead
      Keymaster

That too!
      So you CAN prove how old you are!!!

• Mike Mcnanner
      Participant

Heehee, I do carry my ID card in my card-holder I use for my University ID, so maybe when I’m getting a student discount on something show them the wrong side of the ID “by accident”

• hehehe :D “What do you mean? This is a legitimate military ID!”

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

As long as you don’t start attempting to get Military discounts….

• Dangit, my scheme has been discovered :(

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

I would like to add the legal note that TSU advises it member not to try to force the point of its ID cards as a genuine Identification and also not to attempt to defraud any company using said ID.  This warning comes on Pain of being wrapped in toilet paper and rolled into a pond!

• Hmm… That’s not so bad, what’s in the pond?

• Geoff Nicholson
      Participant

Also, remember to use the proper passport at the airport, lest you spend a long time in a small room with an uncomfortable bunk-mate.

• @Rev. Geoff Nicholson said:
      Also, remember to use the proper passport at the airport, lest you spend a long time in a small room with an uncomfortable bunk-mate.

I bet Geoff speaks from experience! lol

• Geoff Nicholson
      Participant

@LED-Master Gonzo said:

@Rev. Geoff Nicholson said:

I bet Geoff speaks from experience! lol

I did successfully use my TS ID for beer, but that’s only because I knew the bartender.

Viewing 12 reply threads

The forum ‘Missions’ is closed to new topics and replies.