Pokemon Propaganda

Home Forums Missions Pokemon Propaganda

• This topic is empty.

Pokemon Propaganda

• Sergeant Larks
      Participant

If you’ve played any kind of Pokemon game since GameFreak started making them for the Nintendo DS, you know about a place in-game called the GTS, or “Global Trade Station.”

Since it’s a worldwide trading system, and Pokemon has had a rather large fanbase since it’s introduction to America in 1996, I have created a new way to spread the world of TSU and the Utopian Playland around the world. It’s my way of using the fanbase of Pokemon to distribute awareness!

Operation: PokePropaganda

When trading bred or captured Pokemon creations over the GTS and Nintendo WiFi to people around the world, first nickname it ToySoldier. NEXT, attach Mail to it with a short description of TSU or the Utopian Playland.

Congratulations! Another citizen of the world has sucessfully been informed of our mission to build a Utopian Playland!

This Operation can be completed using any Pokemon game intoduced on the DS, which includes: Pearl/Diamond/Platinum, Heart Gold/Soul Silver, Black/White. Keep in mind these are 7 different games, and do not come as a set (for those who don’t know)

You can always take a picture of your Mail after you write it, or simply your nicknamed Pokemon before trading it, and upload it here at Toy Soldiers Unite to show off your superior propaganda ability. The best part about this Operation is that as long as the person you’ve traded your ToySoldier-mon to is using it, they will have a constant reminder every time they turn on their handheld game of us and our mission!

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

I really like this idea, I just need to get myself some of the new pokemon games. Definitely gonna put the UK pokemon fans onto this though, good job soldier!

• Evelfa
      Participant

When i lived at my mums i was on pokemon white on the GTS all the time. Now I’m at uni I don’t have wi-fi >_< so I can't play pokemon online. But I think this is an awesome idea and will do it when i go back to my mums every now and then

• Sergeant Larks
      Participant

UPDATE: I had never bought Mail in Black before today, and it appears as though you can’t type out full messages like you could in previous games. This distresses me, as Nintendo has severly limited my ability to spread knowledge, instead of just our name.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.