Operation: Professor Elemental’s Apequest

Home Forums Missions Operation: Professor Elemental’s Apequest

• This topic is empty.

Operation: Professor Elemental’s Apequest

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

TSU-HQ would like to inform all Toy Soldiers of Professor Elementals Apequest! The Professor’s orangutan butler, Geoffrey has gone missing through time and space, and he needs help to go on an epic adventure spanning a music album, video, comic and possibly more!
      The Army of Toy Soldiers are always lurking somewhere on the internet, so we’re in the perfect position to give Professor Elemental that extra boost! If you can’t donate, share the link below!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/apequest#/story

• Splendid! I’ve thrown a few bucks towards this cool project. :)

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

+++++ INCOMING TELEGRAM +++++
      TO: THE ARMY OF TOY SOLDIERS

Attention fellow fellows- I have an announcement for all Toy Soldiers! Well, two. The first one is a MASSIVE THANK YOU to all the people who kindly shared the link to #ApeQuest or have supported my works in the past. I consider myself extremely lucky to meet tons of Toy Soldiers all over the world and they have, without exception, been utterly lovely. So thanks for that. The world need more fellows like you.

Secondly- I have just launched a few stretch goals for the Apequest indiegogo. If you fancy sharing this link: http://igg.me/at/ApeQuest/x/7957358 , I’ll choose someone at random to win a bumper prize of Professor goodies- music, comics, games, the lot.

Just send a mail to Sergeant Dutch, letting him know you have shared it- I’ll also be sending him a special song that he can email over to you too- so everyone wins!

Thanks fellows.
      Love
      ~ Professor Elemental ~

+++++ Your mission comrades +++++
      Share the link, notify by email [email protected], get awesome music!

Best part, for those of you strapped for cash, or have already donate, you don’t need to spend a penny to get awesome stuff!

• Geoff Nicholson
      Participant

Fabulous! I was part of the original £4000 torrent, so I’ll gladly chip in for more Elemental Swag.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.