Operation: Inform the world

Home Forums Missions Operation: Inform the world

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Cpl.Deimos Poe 2 years ago.

Operation: Inform the world

• Kasandra T. Zavrie
    Participant

A couple of years ago, I started a digital/print magazine.  It’s called Victorian Gothic and Steampunk Magazine.  Here’s the link to our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/victoriangothicandsteampunk

I’m currently revamping the website, putting it on WordPress to save money.  We are a bunch of volunteers working on this project.  No one is paid and this is a labor of love at this point in time.  

I want to interview some TS and put an article in our magazine.  If this goes over well, which it should (I have no doubts whatsoever!) I would like to run a feature every issue (which is going to be bi-monthly) about TSU or maybe even just feature a TS who is making a difference in the community, no matter how big or how small.  Also show up-coming events in our event guide.  

I come to TSU to make this an official mission because I can’t do this without your help.  I have the vehicle (the magazine) and now I need people who want to be a part of this awesome project.  If you wish to get REALLY involved, I am accepting people who are writers, photographers, makers, and so on.  If you do DIY, I would love to see your work.  It doesn’t matter what it is, nerf gun mods, oh turnip yes!  We prefer things around the topic of our magazine but we will take submissions on pretty much anything.  

First thing is that I want to interview Toy Soldiers. I’ll submit the questions soon but in the meantime, IM me and let me know if you are interested.  bliss_gif

• Sgt. Dutch
    Participant

Well, as we spoke earlier, you know I’m on board to give you an inside look of the Army itself and the mysterious goings on of TSU-HQ.

And I’m positive there are Toy Soldiers who will gladly oblige you to let you interrogate them and discover what they themselves are upto!

• Kasandra T. Zavrie
    Participant

I’m very excited about this.  I feel it is a huge opportunity for all of us.  I’ll keep you posted.  I’m working on some rough questions right now.  I figure that I will have more questions once I start to interview people.  That’s how I like to do it, I guess FB messenger is a good place to do it because I will be able to ask questions and have a written answer right before me to put into an article.  That’s the best way for us to move forward, I believe.   

• Happy to be asked questions, having written for the TSU and currently looking at putting on a small show for Edinburgh Horror Festival (yes I will keep plugging it, damnit!). After all, everybody wants to know the Hot Dog Man. 

• Silent Addle
    Participant

Hello Kasandra! This sounds like a great plan and I would like to put myself forward for consideration.

I along with a few of the other soldiers (with a focus on LtSophie and EngineerAirhead) have worked on the TSU’s annual charity event, a weekend long gaming marathon which takes place about March/April time, I am sure we can get some sort of group interview situation going on that if you so wish it.

Regardless, take care and good luck!

• The Absinthetic Orchestra and I are always open and available for an interview! 

Email us at [email protected] if you’re interested!

• Cpl.Deimos Poe
    Participant

I wouldnt mind doing an interview. I’m currently working on getting a Youtube gaming venture set up with a friend of mine and we could use the publicity ^_^

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.