Operation: Attack On Internet – (Stage 1: Plannin...

Home Forums Missions Operation: Attack On Internet – (Stage 1: Planning)

• This topic is empty.

Operation: Attack On Internet – (Stage 1: Planning)

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

With Operation: Dig Deep, a thought occured to me. It’s high time we committed a major assault upon the social networks, websites, online communities, forums etc.

We all do it from time to time. Invite a few friends here, post a banner signature there, etc. But we all do it at random times of the day, once every few weeks or so.

So what happens if we ‘invaded’ all at once. A full on propaganda palooza upon the social networks. Posting on the walls of celebrities, famous groups, infamous sites etc. , leaving cryptic clues or blatant billboards pointing to the Army of Toy Soldiers and TSU.

A critical mass, focused and refined. One or two hours during a friday or saturday, gathering all toy soldiers in the TSU chat. And I do mean ALL. We’ll even resort to the very glitchy newsletter to email all registered Toy Soldiers. Contact every toy soldier you personally know, veteran or new recruit, retired or active.

And what do we post? Videos, audio’s, picturo’s!

It’ll be a day when we declare in one voice THAT WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT! WE WONT GIVE UP, WITHOUT A FIGHT! WE’RE GOING TO LIVE ON! WE’RE GOING TO SURVIVE! TODAY! WE CELEBRATE! OUR INDEPEnde…… eek

Aaaaaaanyways. No date is set. No specific targets are set. This is all just conjecture as I want to know what YOU the Army of Toy Soldiers thinks of this idea, and to answer any questions there might be.

(Also, if anyone wants to knock up a TSU version of the iconic Attack On Titan pic, do let me know :P )

• Awesome idea! I already kinda started with regular propaganda Tuesdays.
      Doing all at once with a lot of other soldiers, and perhaps some new propaganda pieces, that will be brilliant! SPAM EVERYTHING! 

• Anonymous

Umm…I like it!  mrgreen

• Chaplain Gumdrop
      Participant

Excellent. This could be quite fun.

• Elve
      Participant

Soldier Elve reporting for duty!
      I quite like the sound of this, I’m a born spammer at times. I don’t know how much time I’ll have in my busy schedule, but pick a date and I’ll see what I can do.

• Cpl.Deimos Poe
      Participant

WE MUST SPAM THE INTERWEBZ…. but do so responsibly :3

• Minion
      Participant

Count me in! :D

• Mike Mcnanner
      Participant

I’ll be up for some sort of fun like this. I have plenty of sites, blogs and forums just ripe for propagandising.

• jedimom
      Participant

If its not my moving day, I’ll be in for it

• Commander JET
      Participant

We All love Invasions!bliss_gif

• Commander JET
      Participant
    • Athrun Nailo
      Participant

Awesome.  Sounds like fun.  Do we have a LinkedIn group?

• Commander M
      Participant

Let’s go for it!

• Sgt. Feegle
      Participant

count me in, just let me know when we begin…*evil smirk*borg_assimilation_faces_gif

• Delina
      Participant

Awesome, count me in!mrgreen

• ComradeCog
      Participant

Yes.

Which makes me think back to something I was contemplating:

We need to reroute links back to the Toy Soldiers, so that Google turns back images of us and the missions when someone searches “The Army of Toy Soldiers”.
      As of now, they get images of the good Doctor. Not that this is a BAD thing, per say, but it’s misleading, I find, when his “old army” is a former shell of what we are these days… just a thought.

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Cog, that’s mainly due to Googles image indexing and recognition methods. A lot of images links can’t be rerouted due to the fact they were posted by individual accounts, rather than websites. When TSU was rebuilt, I spent several weeks hunting down all the incoming links.
      (And no, we can’t get doctorsteel.com. Some holding group already bought and it’d cost more than its worth to get it back)

The trick here is to inundate the system with new links and images. And not just facebook, but on other sites, brassgoggles, dieselpunks, cyberpunk, steampunk, gaming, creativity sites, etc. etc. etc. It’s a numbers game in the end.

• Prof_Swakhammer
      Participant

I seem to be late to the party due to someone sabotaging my power supplies here but this sounds great!

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Ok, so we need targets. So that means suggestions. Post your links below.

Celebrity facebook pages and twitter accounts.

websites and forums

anything else.

• The DoctorDoth'Rah
      Participant

Various Cosplay Model’s pages such as Jessica Nigri and Ani-Mia?

The MCM Expo group page

Depending on what day it is I can spam The Open University’s intranet

George Takei! and the Oh Myyy page

Viewing 19 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.