New Wikipedia page!

Home Forums General Discussions New Wikipedia page!

• This topic is empty.

New Wikipedia page!

• The Sky Marshal, YJ
      Participant

The Toy Soldiers now have an article on Wikipedia!

The Dr. Steel article was getting a bit long, and I wanted that article to be more about just him rather than him and us both, so I split us off onto a new page. :cool:

Now if someone asks, “who are the Toy Soldiers”, you can tell them to come here, and you can also point them to our Wiki page!

Note: Please do not deface this page by adding propaganda. I intend to keep this page encyclopedic and guard against vandalism just as diligently as I have the main Dr. Steel page. I have garnered a reputation over there as a fair moderator and I intend to keep things that way. Thank you. :)

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Absolutely brilliant, Jonny. Since you got involved with the Wikipedia mission, it’s just been getting better and better. Can’t thank you enough for all the effort you’ve put into it.

• KillerCapybara
      Participant

Wonderful job, Johnny! Your work always is of top quality, and I can say that this will probably be a very valuable resource for people who are curious about what the army is about. Keep up the Fantastic Work!

• Cadeon
      Participant

Very, very nice. This is the kind of thing we need to be doing. Establishing ourselves. 

Is there an effort going on to get any TSU related material into the internet archive?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.