NEED A NAME

Home Forums Where The Children Play NEED A NAME

• This topic is empty.

NEED A NAME

• Jade Valor
      Participant

ok i dont know when i will be able to do this but iv been having a constant daydream of Flying low over some random city and hotdroping Propaganda from an Old Biplane! i at first came up with the name Operation Steel Rain(Steels propaganda raining from the sky)…..but apparently its a military term and so i dont want to use it in fear that it causes…”unforeseen consequences” sooo…i need some clever Operation names that fit and sound cool. any ideas?
      also i want to know if anyone can tell me any laws that might prohibit the dropping of propaganda in a city by air. i cant seem to find them online and i know theirs a few pilots here in the TSU.
      once again i dont know when i will do this,i need to get a pilot’s license first :D

Any help is VERY appreciated!

[End Message]

• Drahcir
      Participant

You could try things like:
      operation dropping fun
      Operation propaganda hail
      raining fun
      Shower the masses

That is all I can think of. Good luck finding an appropriate name and more information about laws and stuff.

• Jade Valor
      Participant

ooo i like that last one “Shower the masses”. thats going on my list of possible names! thanks for the info! :D

[End Message]

• Corporal YJ Watts
      Participant

Have an RC plane drop fun sized candy bars with prop. Operation: Chocolate Rain.

• Jade Valor
      Participant

NICE! thats pretty good! and thats one i can do sooner…..but i dismantled my plane to use the engines to make a Zeppelin….i still cant get it to fly!

[End Message]

• TheAtomicSoul
      Participant

You may also wish to contact the local authorities and ensure either what you’re wanting to do wouldn’t be against the law or get WRITTEN permission/ authorization to do it if it is a grey area (to CYA.)

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

I think the main concern here is litter laws. As AtomicSoul said, check with local authorities.

• The Disgraced Dark
      Participant

The FAA has very strict rules about dropping or shooting anything out of aircraft, even hobby ones.

• Jade Valor
      Participant

ok thanks for advice. ill write them on sticky notes as i said i have no clue when i will be able to do this….probably when i get a stable job instead of odd jobs now and again. (maintenance, cleaning, light construction, moving, etc)

[End Message]

• if not a plan then try a RC car with prop on for people to grab

• Anonymous

Or hire a bi-plane with a TOYSOLDIERSUNITE.COM banner behind it! :twisted:

• Jade Valor
      Participant

that’s actually a good idea, short of Getting a Zeppelin with the TSU sight on it or getting skywriters to Spell Toy Soldiers Unite in the sky. :D

i am actually saving this conversation in a Notepad TXT file for future use :)

[End Message]

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.