My resignation.

Home Forums Announcements My resignation.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Lt. Sophie 8 months ago.

My resignation.

• techiefIve
    Participant

It has been a wonderful and FUN ride with TSU, but my heart just isn’t in it any longer. I’ve met a ton of amazing people and made some great friends through the years with Toy Soldiers, and I hope that those friendships will last for many more years. However, I must step away and find a new path to follow. I wish the best to the 1123rd and 101st Divisions of California, and everyone else in every other part of the world. I have selected new administration for the 101st Division and I believe that I leave you in good hands. If you feel the need to reach out to me, outside of TSU, feel free to message me on Facebook and add me as a friend there.

Onward, to a Utopian Playland!

With grateful appreciation to all those who carry on, I salute you.
    Yellow Jacket techiefive

• Engineer Airhead
    Keymaster

It’s always a shame to see a member leave, but you must do what’s in your best interest ;)
    Best of luck on your journey!

• Captain Dermut
    Participant

It’s a shame I didn’t get to know you better. All the best in your future endeavours. And if you want to pop your head in once in a while to say hi, we’d love to hear from you.

• Lt. Sophie
    Keymaster

I should check the forums more often for sure. It is sad you decided to go, but I wish you all the best for your future journey. You’re always welcome to stop by for a cookie or two. smile

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.