Musical Division?

Home Forums General Discussions Musical Division?

• This topic is empty.

Musical Division?

• If I’m just being blind and can’t find it, please point me in the right direction but am I correct in thinking that we don’t have a music/musicians spec ops/special interests division?

This seems kinda strange to me since there are so many talented musicians in our Army (and The good doctor himself was a musician). As such I would like to create said division as a place for us to share our music (TSU related or otherwise) as well as to discuss various ways that we can use our music/concerts/etc to spread the word and the goings on of The Army of Toy Soldiers.

An idea that came to last night goes like this:

I have a gig next Friday at the campus bar at work and I’m planning to perform in uniform and set up a small TSU table with some of our various paper propaganda as well as some CD’s featuring music by my fellow Toy Musicians (as long as you guys don’t mind me doing so, obviously). I’m thinking of asking for a small donation from people for the CD’s which I’ll then donate to Operation: Dig Deep. I’ll also be debuting my new song ‘March of the Toy Soldiers’. 

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant
    • Cheers Dutch! :D

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.