Model U.N.

Home Forums Where The Children Play Forum Games Model U.N.

• This topic is empty.

Model U.N.

• Hey, anyone wanna start a model U.N. type of game on here?

• Lt. Sophie
      Keymaster

How about you explain what that is first, maybe some people are interested once they know? smile

• Silent Addle
      Participant

I would have to second LtSophie’s comment.

All I know of “model U.N.” is that it’s an American thing.

Unless I am very much mistaken, it’s not really a thing outside of America, certainly wasn’t anything I ever encountered outside of TV shows.

• What is it? If it based on real world politics, all we need is the US, Russia and China encouraging everybody else to throw punches at each other, while they flex and yell the word “Macho!” from time to time, while the UK quietly sells everybody steroids….

And yes. I am that cynical.

• Lt. Sophie
      Keymaster

@Spymaster General Danov Valravn said:
      What is it? If it based on real world politics, all we need is the US, Russia and China encouraging everybody else to throw punches at each other, while they flex and yell the word “Macho!” from time to time, while the UK quietly sells everybody steroids….

And yes. I am that cynical.  

I wish I could give likes or similar on this forum. Take my imaginary upvote, good Sir.

• Silent Addle
      Participant

@Lt. Sophie said:

I wish I could give likes or similar on this forum. Take my imaginary upvote, good Sir.  

Here is a like sign, feel free to hit Danov with it til he feels appreciated.

LikeLikeLike

• My Idea was this, each person makes up their own nation, and we just kinda interact with each other and once in awhile an event could happen that would cause the nations to have to solve the problem for their countries. Its like D&D but if each character was a whole country. I got the idea from NationStates.

• I’m basically just looking for people to play NationStates with….

• Lt. Sophie
      Keymaster

For anyone wondering what it is: https://www.nationstates.net/

;)

• If anyone wants to find me on NationStates My country is called Fleefox.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.