Search
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Filter by Custom Post Type

MCM May 2012 (London, UK)

Home Forums Missions MCM May 2012 (London, UK)

• This topic is empty.

MCM May 2012 (London, UK)

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Hey guys, that time of year is here again, and its time to start planning for MCM, London’s biggest comic-con! As always its gonna be at the EXCEL Centre in London’s Docklands. Dates this year are from the 25th to the 27th of May.

Tickets will be

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

baring anything unforseen i shall be there.

• Nurse Micki
      Participant

Yay this year it doesn’t clash with Glastonbudget and I think that’s Revision time at uni, so I might be able to make it down for a day! :) If funding allows I will most likely pop down on the Saturday :D

• Caspar Byron
      Participant

YES!!! Consider me there!! I will also be hostelling. :)
      Are the tickets available yet?

• Aegis Mutton
      Participant

Count me in! I will definitely be there for the whole weekend!!! ;)

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

It will be awesome to see you guys! And yes, I believe tickets are already up :)

• Caspar Byron
      Participant

Just ordered my ticket. I am confirmed and good to go!! :D :D :D
      YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

• Corporal Tink
      Participant

Count me in for the whole weekend XD … Not sure about the hostel though i will have to get back to you on that … whats the address for it ? … O_o Tickets are available now … how did i not now this D

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Hostel info can be found here http://www.st-christophers.co.uk/london-hostels/london/london-bridge

we will be staying at The Village

• Aegis Mutton
      Participant

Oh, and add me to the Hostel list as well will you my dear…?

I suppose I’ll need to sleep at some point! ;)

• theMADone
      Participant

I SHALL DEFFO BE ATTENDING!!!! I’m also part way through a new toy for us…. A ROBOT HEAD ;) ….. Hostle however will be a bit too much considering I live an hour away by DLR… might however stay for the Saturday night at the hostel depending on moneys lol :D

• Montee
      Participant

Yup, I’m in!

• Evelfa
      Participant

I’ve not been added to the roster O_o

I’ll know closer to the time if I’m gonna be staying at the hostel. Probably not tbh :/

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

For me, this totally depends on how much holiday I can screw out of my works.

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Iron, there’s no way in HELL I’m letting you miss this.

• Raptor
      Participant

IIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

raptor is being delivered by artillery to the expo this year.

• Raptor
      Participant

I shall be arriving by this.

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Wait they actually have the technology in Cornwall?

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Cornwall: Now with running water.

• Montee
      Participant

Best not argue Iron.

What is the story so far with booking the table?

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

I’m going to book it when we get back from the holiday (so beginning of February)

• jog
      Participant

I guess I should mention I’m already there
      waiting outside the Excel centre
      looking slightly forlorn
      with 5 months to wait

OK really what I mean is I’m so in on this I’m at risk of damaging it’s internal organs. Booked at a hotel though so no hostel for me ;D
      oh geez and I actually might have a real costume on on the saturday, made of cardboard and victory

##also- Raptor hopped the county border and stole the artillery and plumbing supplies from Devon, Cornwall doesn’t have access to metal yet

• Tempting, would need to get some funds to go up there, will be bringing the fianc

• count me in, naturally

• also i will be hosteling

• Montee
      Participant

Photobucket

The original conceptual design for our stand which was approved by Apothecary ChrysAlice and Evelfa several EXPO’s ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away…

Not much Playtime for Monte right now so I am gonna make the EXPO one helluva NUTTY weekend. Expect the unexpected, and I also reckon I will make the effort to doss down in the Hostel on Saturday night and thoroughly regret it on Sunday morning… YAY!!!

• Caspar Byron
      Participant

so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited so excited

• Evelfa
      Participant

Table’s getting booked tomorrow

• Montee
      Participant

YAY and thrice YAY.

Photobucket

• Moley
      Participant

I work there, so I’ll be there. Also I need minions over the course of the weekend who’s willing to help for a spiffy T-Shirt?

• Montee
      Participant

MOLEY! This will be a weekend “OFF” for Monte as I have been working like a Woodchuck Chucking Wood since about November. Not sure about other “Minions”, if you really want some bodies the best place to shout is the Facebook group. Not a member? I can shout for you.

Rather hoping to get some strategically placed “INFO/PROPAGANDA” in the queueing area courtesy of Moley and Geek Radio…

• theMADone
      Participant

This is going to be such an epic event, currently in the process of making brainwash frog :P and too excited to put into words…. might be introducing a friend to the toy soldiers… I’ll help by manning the stall again, for majority of the time… IT IS GOIN TO BE AMAZING!!! I shall also get some prop printed off at work and ill get some posters from Vista Print closer to the time that we might be able to raffle off or auction, where profits go to TSU paypal funds or similar cause or the tickets can be free….. not sure what people think of this idea… but i’m willing to put money in for vista printed prop as i can get stuff for free and only have to pay for postage XD…. BTW ALL OF YOU ARE AWESOME XD XD XD XD

• Evelfa
      Participant

The table has been booked. It’s a perimeter table this time (so it’s somewhere around the edge this time rather than in the middle) in the hope that this will help minimise crowds (it was also

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Great work, Evelfa. And thank you, Jack. I’ll make sure to slip you some cash into your pocket when you’re not looking.

• Montee
      Participant

YAY, YAY, YAY and (NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, NOT THRICE, BUT ___________?) YAY.

Who can fill in the BLANK for me HUH?

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

“but…gravy!”

did i get it right?

• Montee
      Participant

NO! I,m pretty sure it’s not “GRAVY”. Once, Twice, Thrice… Quadrice? I need to get out more.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

one
      two
      many
      lots.

• Mike Mcnanner
      Participant

I’ll definitely be going, and almost certainly be in uniform on at least 1 day. I’ll probably also be going to lots of other meetups at the Expo itself too, so I’ll be sure to sneak some propaganda in there.

• Roster needs updating. I stated ages ago I was coming. TwT

• Montee
      Participant

Can we have the TSU-UK Paypal account details?

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

at the stand this year could we have some sort of nerf gun target game that people can shoot at and win prop? or would that be against expo rules. saw it done at one of the cons in the states.

• Montee
      Participant

Apparently we are against a wall or something this time so a Nerf Target sounds good. What about you just bend over and lift your Kilt!!!

I was looking at this the other day…
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nerf-Electronic-Target-/120873694023?pt=UK_Toys_Games_Games&hash=item1c24a23347#ht_500wt_1207

I Will bring Robot Arm again and hopefully a new interactive game with the same look and style of the Robot Arm. We could keep records of peoples times on these interactive bits and award a postal prize for the winners (and collect their emails – WERGGGHAHAHAH).

Moley says we can plant signs in the queuing area. This is a real opportunity to get our full message across to a captive audience. I can make Placard sized posters with extensive wording about us (and flashing LED’s – ooooh). Any text you want to contribute, chuck it in the pot and we can give it a stir…

Main points I feel are that we are not after your money or trying to market something. We need to establish the difference between TSU and Doctor Steel.

Would anybody be interested in entertaining the crowds/queues with some skills or games? I wondered about making some large (4 foot maybe) space invaders out of wood, and Toy Soldiers behind moving them. Then giving people in the queue one of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HUGE-NEW-83CM-MY-SUPER-POWER-SAFE-FOAM-AIR-PUMP-ROCKET-/350504312821?pt=UK_Toys_Games_Outdoor_Toys_ET&hash=item519baf5ff5#ht_2523wt_959 to shoot at them. INTERACTION-INTERACTION-INTERACTION.

Tell me I forget, Show me I remember, Involve me I understand…

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

im up for my kilted area being a target, it all grows back anyway.

the target thing looks good also, and the huge dart javalin thing just looks fantastic. if you get these things ill throw in a couple of quid towards them.

and i love the underhanded dastardly plan to get beings email address. i can imagine you twiddling your moustache and cackling evilly as you claim there private info! kwhahawawahaha

• Montee
      Participant

This is just off the top of my head. Could be about A1 size and pretty simple as they would not need waterproofing or a handle, just a stand to stand them up near the main queue. We can also add some promo blurb for Geek Radio which does them a favour and also shows their endorsement. Submit your text ideas here and I am happy to knock up some proofs.

Photobucket

• Commander JET
      Keymaster

This is really great Monte!! :mrgreen:

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

i approve this message. ^

• Evelfa
      Participant

Email address with which to forward money to via paypal is: toysoldiersunite.uk@gmail.com

As for that message I think that we shouldn’t mention anything about a cult unless it’s actually asked.

Maybe change the “This is not a cult. This costs nothing.” To something like “No commitments, no costs… (no something else beginning with C that isn’t a swear word >_>)”

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

No commitment, no costs, no control.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

id just leave out the ” this is not a cult, this cost nothing” bit and keep the rest as it is.

• Evelfa
      Participant

I like “No commitment. No costs. No control.”

I think we do need to say that it doesn’t cost anything though, cos that’s what a lot of people think when they see groups like ours, and they just won’t bother coming over

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

a big free love banner maybe?

• ello there chums, It appears the taxman overchaged me and is giving me a nice chunk of money, this combined with my new ob means…I shall likely be present. in fact since I have just bought the tickets ill say im almost guaranteed.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

you can put CBM down for the roster too, i shall be kidnapping her that weekend!

mwhahwahahaha!

• Kipling
      Participant

Having missed Toy Soldier Day, I am happy to inform you all that NO FORCE IN THIS UNIVERSE WILL BE ENOUGH TO STOP THE TSUNAMI OF AWESOME THAT IS KIPLING FROM COMING TO THIS.

That is all.

• Montee
      Participant

OKAY – I have officially booked the whole weekend off including Friday.

I may well bring a whole load of adult Hula Hoops for an unofficial Hula Hoop event outside which will need some marshals to stop any hoops wandering off as they cost about

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

WHOO HULA!

Now that I have your attention, hostel places! Please PM me if you would like one with how many nights you want to stay, or with any questions you might have.

• theMADone
      Participant

To all…. I have a life size cut out of a person which is made of sturdy corrogated card… which can be transformed (painted) into a TSU robot in clothing with holes for target practice as I have read that somebody wanted a Nerf target and I think this might be fun :P . Taking it home today and can always be destroyed if need be…. I shall also be working on my uniform in the up coming weeks, with stitching and singeing occuring. Looking forward to the Expo…. SEE YOU ALL THERE!

• Evelfa
      Participant

That sounds awesome MAD! Can’t wait to try it out.

Monte, will we be seeing the Mrs and spawn at all this weekend?

• Montee
      Participant

Nay. Spawn was a little overwhelmed and the Mrs said “I can see why you dig it but it’s not my bag” – Her loss.

Nice one MADone. Can’t wait to see your new threads.

Who is the Vanguard Posse for setting up?

Photobucket

Photobucket

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

excellent stuff mad! i will be sure to remember me nurf gun this time.

• Evelfa
      Participant

Setting up will probably be me, you and Jack again

• Montee
      Participant

Excellent – Can’t wait.

I have been beavering away on a few new bits for this and so far everything is working as planned and looking on schedule. I am seriously going to let my hair down for the weekend, no driving home for me. Hoping to crash with you guys in the hostel on saturday night, probably need a nanny to get me across London on “Public Transport” because I hate it.

• Raptor
      Participant

Put me down for hostel if it’s not too late.

• Evelfa
      Participant

Seeing as we go everywhere as a massive imposing group Monte I doubt that’ll be a problem :P

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Okay guys, last chance to book the hostel, speak up now for a place or forever hold your peace.

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Put me down for all three nights, my dear.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

woohoo, we have a dutch sergeant!

• Kraken
      Participant

Also all 3 nights, wot.

• Montee
      Participant

Yikes, only SIX WEEKS!!!

I have plenty of time left to make some Placard sized signs to place in the queuing area. Any more quirky ideas for content???

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

To people who have booked a hostel for all 3 nights, places have been booked, and it comes to

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

woohoo expo! woohoo booze for breakfast!

• Evelfa
      Participant
    • YJ Grimm
      Participant

Yeah, I guess its down time for them.

• Evelfa
      Participant

Thats the first thing ive seen in this recession getting cheaper!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

***** ATTENTION ALL KILTED CRUSADE MEMBERS ****

to all members of division 128 please can i ask for you to be kilted on the saturday of the expo. so i can get a group shot of us all.

ta very much!

funited together

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Pvt Morglum:
      ***** ATTENTION ALL KILTED CRUSADE MEMBERS ****

to all members of division 128 please can i ask for you to be kilted on the saturday of the expo. so i can get a group shot of us all.

ta very much!

funited together

I feel that I may be able to oblige with this request.

• theMADone
      Participant

Hey all. I should be uploading images of the nerf target tonight… its looking ok :P quite pleased :) …. images shall be up by 11pm tonight…

• Evelfa
      Participant
    • Montee
      Participant

That is one strange pitch we have there. We will probably be right opposite a huge corporate Monster of a stand.

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

MCM is rapidly approaching, and you know what that means… time to start planning the cosplaying!

Last year we had tremendous success with Batman’s Villain’s gallery, and I want to do it again! So far Iron is going to be doing the Penguin and I’ll be Poison Ivy. As far as I know, Two Face, Catwoman and Harley Quinn have all been taken, anyone else up for it?

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Well, I’ll be doing Ra’s Al Ghul (turns out it’s pronounced Raesh, not Rhaas.).
      I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get my hands on a green cape though.

• Moley
      Participant

Expo very close….. so this is what it feels like to shit yourself to death with stress……

Hopefully people will enjoy the fringe stage outside that I’ll be running and will buy swag from my stall.

• Caspar Byron
      Participant

Dammit, once again time and finances have stopped me from purchasing a nice light, SUMMER coat to wear for my steampunk gear. Last year I remember was absolutely boiling due to my incredibly thick coat.

I shall sacrifice my hydration to look fancy.

One month away now! :D

• Montee
      Participant
    • Evelfa
      Participant

Yeah, I wanted to get a stand more to the side this time… But they gave us one all the way over there O_o I’m sure we can make do, I think thats where most of the video game stands are where you can try out new releases and stuff. Hopefully we shouldn’t get as crowded as we have for the last 3 expos! Lol

• Evelfa
      Participant

Also I can do Harley to the best of my ability, but I’m sure you won’t mind if my outfit isn’t perfectly what she has in Arkham city :P I have the colours right and most of the outfit. Also I will either have white or platinum blonde hair (I’m dying it white at the moment but I may be able to get it a little more blonde for the expo, we’ll have to see)

• Kipling
      Participant

I’ve been told that if I don’t come as Riddler I’m going to be in very big trouble.

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant
    • Evelfa
      Participant

Jazz isn’t doing the joker though

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

monte i shall need pips for my 10th and 15th invasion. ill trade you something appropriate for them!

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Ah yes, Monte, may I have a full set of pips please?

• Montee
      Participant

YJ Grimm:
      Ah yes, Monte, may I have a full set of pips please?

Better talk to EVELFA who has had yours for about six months now!!!

• Evelfa
      Participant

No, I only have the little present thing you wanted to give her, and I’ve been in Derby… Sorry :P

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

I has present? Wheeee :)

• Caspar Byron
      Participant

Eeeeeeeeep not long now… It has finally hit me that I’ll be there again in about 16 days… YAY! :D

• Oh yeah, this MCM will be my fifteenth invasion…. Sweet. At least I think it is… provided the TS day me and Raptor had in falmouth counts.

• I should be there for at least one of the days ;)

• Monte:
      So who needs INVASION PIPS

Monteeeee Ive lost my white pip! D: sad times. I’ll be needing a yellow one soon :D x

• OH OH! I have an idea, I wanna paint peoples faces to look like robots, or Dr steel and stuff! Could I bring along some face paints? x
      (p.s im quite practised at it now :3)

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Remember folks, we need propaganda!
      There’s the Propaganda Toolkit page that’s got all the regular stuff.

But would anyone be interested in knocking up a MCM specific bit of prop? Like an A6 leaflet perhaps? I’ve got a ton of paper at the moment and two printers full of ink, though obviously for everyone’s benefit, keep the background white, and simple colours, so we don’t all kill our printers.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

i will be bringing a large load with me on each day for you dutch. and some prop too.

• Geoff Nicholson
      Participant

If I were to be shipping a certain package to reach the Expo.. to whom would I be best addressing said postage?

• Evelfa
      Participant

Rev. Geoff Nicholson:
      If I were to be shipping a certain package to reach the Expo.. to whom would I be best addressing said postage?

Probably me, I can give you my London address. PM?

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

monte! CBM will also need a set of 10th and 15th invasion pippies!

• Okay, I’ll be at expo both Saturday and Sunday but will dedicate Sunday to tsu :3 xxxx Cant wait to see you all there <3

• Evelfa
      Participant

Everyone else is getting their 15th invasion pip… Why haven’t I done 15 yet? O_o

• Liska
      Participant

I’m coming to London from 29 to 31.
      I don’t know any places or locations.
      By any chance, is there a soldier willing to show me around then?
      That would be great!
      Thanks in forward.

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Oh man, I would if I didn’t have to got back to Norwich on the Mnday :(

In other news, anyone fancy meeting me on the Friday around waterloo to drag mine and Iron’s (huge amount of) stuff to the hostel, then heading to expo?

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

I’m trying to figure out how to keep everything as compact and light as possible, because in true Toy Soldier style luck, I got a feeling we’ll be on the top floor again or at some level stairs will seem like torture instruments.

Hell, I might as well sort out my bag(s) now.

• Liska
      Participant

YJ Grimm:
      Oh man, I would if I didn

• Evelfa
      Participant
    • Liska
      Participant

Well due to the lack of funds, i had to take the cheapest days to travel.
      I, couldn’t book for any days earlier.. sadly though

Evelfa: So in other words you

• Montee
      Participant

I have a sword which ebay wont let me sell. It is Aragorns sword, Anduril I think, and is life sized with a wooden plaque. Same as this one but not gold plated and obviously a much cheaper replica http://www.blades-uk.com/view_items.php?cat_id=10&start=0

The blade says “44 Stainless China” (Steel I presume) and the whole things weighs a few kilos. It has been on my wall for about 8 years and needs a new home. I can bring it to Expo hidden in my car wrapped up and give it to any of you who want it. Not sure what its worth but I would be delighted with

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

week to go….hehehe

• Lieutenant JDUK
      Participant

My printer hasn’t worked properly for donkey’s years so I won’t be printing any prop for expo……

BUT

I’ve been knocking up a surprise which you will have to wait till Expo to see. If everything goes well I will literally be walking propaganda :mrgreen:

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

will i need to bring a nurf gun for the weekend?

for any nurf related shenanigans?

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

I see no issue with NERF guns for the Expo. After all, these are the people that sold a sword to Baron Andrew Von Jazz one year and let him start a fight with an airplane in the middle of the park outside.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

i shall bring my wee nurf gun then.

• Montee
      Participant

I am stepping in to help Moley out with the Fringe Entertainments. He has been let down and I am doing some Circus Workshops for him on Saturday and Sunday morning. This has to be an “Oojamaflip Circus Workshop” event for insurance reasons and MCM are providing some stewards.

This is going to compromise my car load so no Grorp and I might have to abandon my Saturday night session at the Hostel to be fresh and on time for Sunday morning.

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

less monte at expo makes morglum’s eyes leak. but im sure we can get you a good crowd when you do your workshop old chap.

• Raptor
      Participant

I’ll be turning up. But don’t expect anything fancy. Just me. Turning up. That’s good enough, right?

…. Right?

• Sgt. Dutch
      Participant

Montee:
      I am stepping in to help Moley out with the Fringe Entertainments. He has been let down and I am doing some Circus Workshops for him on Saturday and Sunday morning. This has to be an

• Evelfa
      Participant

Underground Closures this weekend, none should affect us, it’s mainly morning stuff

Circle line
      On Saturday and Sunday, there is no service between Edgware Road and Aldgate via King

• Evelfa
      Participant

Also Nerf guns are fine, loads of people have them.

Raptor it’s good that you’re coming no matter what… I don’t know quite what you think we were expecting of you in the first place? :P

Monteeeeeeeeee(?) I’m glad that you can help out Moley. Getting let down last minute is harsh and we understand that this may compromise you a little

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Jubilee line closures on Sunday will affect people in the hostel, but I’m sure we can find a way round it.

• Raptor
      Participant
    • Montee
      Participant

Leaving at 04.30 and still stuff to do…

See y’all soon Comrades!

• Commander JET
      Keymaster

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Can’t wait for pictures!!! :mrgreen:

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

Have fun this weekend Y’all.

• Captain Dermut
      Participant
    • Geoff Nicholson
      Participant

I hope you invaded all of the places, and drank all the cider.
      Just as long as you’ll be there to do it again next time!

ONWARD!

• Raptor
      Participant

I’d like to say thank you to all the Toy Soldiers who attended this and looked after a very fragile Soldier in the ranks. It was very much appreciated and made me tear up a little. It was fantastic to see you all again, despite living in bloody Narnia and almost missing the train.

You guys showed fantastic hospitality towards me this weekend and I will get round to paying you back somehow.

Thanks once again,
      Raptor
      xx

• anbu_Riphagen
      Participant

hey saw you guys at the expo and i was wandering who was holding the fort at your stall on saturday when i met them (i was cospalying as anbu blackops at the time) as i would like to say thank you for introducing me to you guys

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Thank you guys for an absolutely awesome weekend. Sorry I was so quiet, was pretty much running on 2 hours sleep a night :s

Miss you guys!

Also Anbu, welcome! And post a photo of yourself in your profile and I’m sure someone will recongnise you :)

• Mavern
      Participant

Me and my bro chilled with you guys on saturday night, you all warmed my little bald heart. Cheers!

• anbu_Riphagen
      Participant

thank you YJ Grimm uploaded a picture now mind you im not the alien just to make that clear :p allthough i reckon it would be cool

• Kipling
      Participant

Photos are up! Here’s Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3.

Enjoy!

• Caspar Byron
      Participant

What a fantastic weekend, once again. Thanks for the amazing time, guys. Was absolutely amazing seeing you all again. I will try get to a few more invasions this year. :)
      Much love <3

• Smook
      Participant

It was really nice to meet such a thoroughly lovely bunch of people this weekend – you made the entire weekend the best I’ve ever had. Thanks for being there and being awesome!

• Pvt Morglum
      Participant

any idea how many new recruits we got from the weekend yet?

• YJ Grimm
      Participant

Not definite idea yet but its looking like a good number ;)

• Montee
      Participant
    • Pvt Morglum
      Participant

and holding the flammable bottle at the same time.

• Smook
      Participant

I’m just amazed his beard survived…

• Mavern
      Participant

I won’t lie, I pooped a little bit when I turned around and saw fire.

Viewing 146 reply threads

The forum ‘Missions’ is closed to new topics and replies.