Kawaii Kon (March 16-18, 2012)

Home Forums Missions Kawaii Kon (March 16-18, 2012)

• This topic is empty.

Kawaii Kon (March 16-18, 2012)

• Greenghost
      Participant

Hello my Fellow Toy Soldiers. It’s that time of year again in Hawaii. Time to dust off the uniforms and costumes cause Hawaii’s annual anime convention is coming back. From March 16-18 it’s a little early this year I know. But it’s a great event that many of us have been going to for many years now and enjoy. Ticket prices and event schedule for the convention can be found on the main website here http://www.kawaii-kon.org/. As usual our main invasion will take place on Saturday the day when there will be the most attendees but we can plan for other days as well. The convention will be at the Hawaii Convention Center. Although we’ve never been a large force here we still have a small presence and influence but most importantly we have a lot of fun here. I think that covers the main parts. If you have any questions or concerns do let me know and I will answer them as promptly as possible. I hope to see fellow Toy Soldiers that I know and hopefully some new faces I haven’t had the chance to meet yet. I will update this as more information becomes available.

Roster:
      Greenghost
      Holmes Trooper
      Toy Soldier

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.