JET Out –

Home Forums Announcements JET Out –

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Epsilon V. 2.5 2 years ago.

JET Out –

• Commander JET
    Participant

Hello my Toy Soldier friends!

On this day I must announce my inevitable retirement as admin of Toy Soldiers Unite. Not an easy thing for me to do since I have been in the digital bunker for over 8 years now. But new adventures are on the horizon, hopefully!

In this past year many things have happened that have limited my time with everyone and TSU. I wish things were different but, it doesn’t look like that will change anytime soon, which has lead me to my decision. It’s not fair to call myself an admin if I can’t live up to it right now. I would expect no less from any soldier who could not fulfill their duties.

I am now and will always be a Toy Soldier. I will continue to participate in any way I can. If anyone want to get a hold of me I am just a message away! :)

As you all know Sgt. Dutch has been leading mostly on his own and he is doing an outstanding job! He along with several soldiers, are really doing a lot and I see them doing a lot more in the future together. I support them all and hope we continue to grow as a community! I kindly ask that you all dig in, support them back and keep things going as well!

To the Future!

Toy Soldiers Unite! <3

*salutes*

~Commander JET

• Sgt. Dutch
    Participant

There aren’t words enough to explain my appreciation and love for all that you’ve done, JET. Without you, we’d never have been able to carry on for the past 5 years and Toy Soldiers Unite would have disappeared long ago.

You have been an amazing mentor, and continue to be a wonderful friend (not to mention my favourite person to outrageously flirt with), and continue to inspire me.

Thank you, Commander JET.

• Captain Dermut
    Participant

An age has ended.

*Salutes*

• Keptin Alwinn
    Participant

*Salutes*

See you around JET setter!

• I salute you, Commander Jet, and we’ll miss having you as our “local Admin” in the US. 

*Salutes*

• ima weirdo
    Participant

Thank you Jet for all that you’ve done for us sending love and well wishes your way

*salutes*

• Thank you Commander JET for your many years of dedication and outstanding service to this wonderful army, keeping the website and community together during a tumultuous time to what it is now. Thank you for the few lovely packages and Toymas cards I had the pleasure of receiving though the years.

The biggest of salutes is in order!

*Salutes*

• Delina
    Participant

So far I know you have been great and I know you will always be great!

*salutes*

• Adios, Commander

*salutes*

• Commander JET
    Participant

Thank you all for your support as well! :)

Couldn’t have gotten this far without you! <3

• Kraken
    Participant

Dang, man. Fair enough, JET. Well, I hope things get a bit more chill for you – and it’s not like you’re leaving for really reals, which is nice. Thanks for all the hard work!

• Anonymous

JET, I hope you succeed in all your goals.  I am sorry to see you no longer being an admin, but I do understand that you have responsibilities elsewhere.  As long as you’re still a member of TSU, and aren’t abandoning us completely, I am ok with your decision. mrgreen

• Commander JET
    Participant

Thanks guys! :) <3

• Brigadier Davis
    Participant

See you about JET, aslong as your not vanishing totally. Thanks for everything you’ve done in keeping TSU going, you have done a fantastic Job.

Now all we need is someone else to act as a Check and Balance on Dutch :p

• Constable Ad-Tavi
    Participant

*salutes* Thank you for some amazing fun JET. And thank you for all you have done to help keep this place afloat. :)

• SPC Voodoo
    Participant

Thank you for everything, Jet. I will surely keep in touch and I wish you nothing but the best in the future. *salutes and big hugs* 

• Epsilon V. 2.5
    Participant

Forward unto the great beyond, JET! May you find fortune and fun!

*salute*

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.