Is it bad?

Home Forums Where The Children Play Forum Games Is it bad?

• This topic is empty.

Is it bad?

• ima weirdo
      Participant

I put this on the old website so I thought I might as well bring it back the game is simple I’ll ask a question starting with the words “Is it bad” then the next person answers the question and asks their own “is it bad” question

I’ll start, Is it bad that i wear too much black?

• Ophelia Pemberton
      Participant

Is it bad that I like a younger guy?

• Pvt. Dragoon
      Participant

Not really, no. Assuming you’re female from your name and question here. Outer beauty is always subjective, whereas one person will say “Britney Spears is the hottest girl on earth!” Someone else will see her as ugly for their own personal reasons, to much makeup, to fake, etc. etc. We live in a world where outer beauty is demanded to be treated kindly by the majority of the people instead of their personality traits and their general attitude towards other people. This goes for males as well, as both genders are portrayed by the media as either sex fiends with ‘perfect bodies’ or complete studs with 6 pack abs, both having a perfect tan and sparkling white teeth, with no blemishes in sight. So no, it’s not a bad thing to look like anything. You are who you are, and no amount of plastic surgery, tummy tucks or tubs of make-up will ever change that.

yes, I rant a bit like this in real life. Is that a bad thing?

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

Ranting is never a bad thing, it helps often as a release and can occasionally be surprisingly informative if the ranter knows what they’re ranting about.

Is it bad that I dislike Halloween?

• I personally don’t see how anyone could dislike Halloween, however I know everyone has a right to feel the way they do about stuff… So no, it’s not bad, just baffling to me.

Is it bad that I eat Bacos (imitation bacon flavored bits or chips) like they are a snack food?

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

Not until you need to call a builder to take out a wall before you call the ambulance.

Is it bad that I was shouting at my computer screen at 3 AM when I found out Flickr had deleted all my uploads?

• Jade Valor
      Participant

No not realy, yelling helps relive stress sometimes so its nice to get it out.

is it bad i am nearly 20 yet feel like a little kid at times?

• Captain Dermut
      Participant

Not really, try asking again when your nearly 40 and still acting like one.

Is it bad to stalk someone who is a willing recipient of such attention?

• Red Eye Tony
      Participant

No, that’s not stalking. That’s just hanging out.

Is it bad to take away people’s free will if they willingly relinquish it?

• Silent Addle
      Participant

Of course not, just as long as they’re aware of what they’re getting into.

Is it bad to delay work projects so I can spend a little more time on non-work commitments, that are just a little more fun?

• Rage-O-Meter
      Participant

If it’s something that is fun and you enjoy not at all. But as long as it doesn’t hurt yourself in the end.

Is it bad that I’m seven feet tall and i am considered stunted in growth?

• Brigadier Davis
      Participant

No not really when your comparing yourself to a Giraffe.

Is it bad that sometimes I just give up hope in humanity?  

• Jade Valor
      Participant

yes….and no…yes because you should NEVER give up hope, after all its not over “till the fat lady sings”…but i can certainly understand why you would sometimes…humans are…well if you live anywere with people under the age of 40 then youl know…these newer generations…especially the newest generation..the..”Texters” sometimes make me think we are all doomed too.

is it bad that i really dont like Valentines day?

• Rage-O-Meter
      Participant

No and welcome to the club friend.

Is it bad that humans as a whole can only go forty years without falling back into Barbarism?

• Jade Valor
      Participant

really? we last THAT long? ya that is kinda bad when you think about it 40 years in not that long of a time.

is it bad im only 19 and experiencing major nostalgia?

• Red Eye Tony
      Participant

Nah. You don’t even know what major nostalgia IS yet, youngin’.

Is it bad that I am posting on this forum to procrastinate on my work?

• Sgt. Pinkerton
      Participant

No, I appreciate new posts, so I can procrastinate also…plus procrastination is fun

Is it bad I don’t make real effort to learn danish language? I won’t be speaking it fluently anyway after 3 years, and i’m not planning on staying in Denmark.

• Jade Valor
      Participant

dont know, do you think you will need it anytime int he future? if not than no.

is it bad to laugh at a friends pain?

• Sgt. Pinkerton
      Participant

No, It’s natural…unless it’s really serious injury I guess and usually you will laugh at it later together.

But shouldn’t then childbirth bring us hours of laughter? :D

Is it bad I wanted to answer previous question, but I didn’t really have prepared any “Is it bad question” and I couldn’t think of any, so I asked this?

• Professor Oplastik
      Participant

I guess it’s okay, this have happened to me too several times.

Is it bad I am disgusted and amazed of the humans at the same time?

• Pvt. Dragoon
      Participant

Not really. As disgusted as I generally am in humanity, occasionally one or two will surprise and impress me.

Is it bad that I have issues staying optimistic about anything?

• ima weirdo
      Participant

nope welcome to the club

is it bad that I barely ever go outside anymore?

• Eldest_Wraith
      Participant

Depends on how stocked up on food and supplies you are…if you’re well-stocked, then no; if not, then yeah.

Is it bad that I think some of the questions being asked are scary and sad and all that? (Keep in mind that I don’t think they’re bad)

• Kraken
      Participant

I don’t think you’re under any obligation to react to these questions a certain way, if it helps, so no I’d have to say it’s not bad.

I think this is a thread which, by its very nature, can deal with some quite saddening stuff at times; confessions that are meant seriously aren’t often particularly pleasant to witness even though they can be necessary to get off a person’s chest. I think because of this there are going to be a few “is it bad” questions that raise the hairs on the backs of our necks from time to time. The important thing is to remember to be polite about if someone decides to bare their soul, so to speak, and keep in mind that they’re doing this because they’re pretty unhappy with whatever it is they’re asking about and want help in changing it. Hopefully that’s what you meant by the question, and hopefully this answer hasn’t been a waste of time!

Okay.

Is it bad that I think those mustard-seed sauce things you get with certain meals are absolutely disgusting?
      Help me understand, comrades. Help me understand their appeal.

• No. everybody’s palette is different. I personally wish I could have garlic mayonnaise with more or less everything! 

Is it bad that I really, truly love Eurovision?

• Lt. Sophie
      Keymaster

No, I don’t think it is. If you really, truely have a passion for something, that defines you more than your financial capabilities. Nobody has the right to make you feel as if your passion for something is worth less just because you cannot afford it. Especially when you’re saving up for better equipment to pursue this passion.

I can only recommend Steam sales though, I got me a bunch of AAA games through it. xD Other than that, Indie games for the win!

Is it bad I sometimes just cannot be arsed to deal with people? That I let my phone die and won’t charge it for a day or two, just so I have a good excuse for nobody being able to reach me?

• Kraken
      Participant

Mate, I do that sometimes. I suspect you’re just a bit like myself, in that sometimes you REALLY need to step back from society and chill for a bit.

Is it bad that I am deathly afraid of werewolves? I think not, myself. Perfectly sensible policy. However, I’m not the judge here…

• ima weirdo
      Participant

Of course not! so long as you mean the scary kind that will rip you to pieces and not the so-called “werewolves” that argue over girls that can’t emote with sparkly So-called “vampires”

Is it bad i always feel lonely all the time?

• Nessie
      Participant

Well, from time to time this happens, but if this goes on for a long time it can cause serious mental problems. Maybe you could talk to someone you considder a friend.

Is it bad i necro threads

• Not really, I’ve necroed quite a few threads here and done a lot worse.

Also is it bad that I find my first posts on this forum 3/4 years ago deeply deeply deeply (x30000000) cringe worthy

I know I was over ambitious then but umm yeah embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed

also is it bad that I’m quite inactive here

• 1: Oh, no. I’ve only just started actually posting to the forums, (which, funnily enough, I’ve been seeing you EVERYWHERE) and I know that I’ll be looking back in a years time wondering what on earth I thought I was doing. As humans, we strive to improve, and once we get used to our improvements, looking back on older things gets progressively more difficult.embarassed

2: It depends on your level of inactivity. If you only come on once every rare while, because say, you forgot the forums were a thing for a bit, that’s not bad. However, if you leave for years and years and don’t ever come back, well, that’s your decision, but it does admittedly look a little bad on your Toy Soldier resume to see that you’ve gone AWOL completely without telling anyone. I guess it depends on the case.

Is it bad that I write scenes of my upcoming super secret propaganda novella-thingy with other people’s Toy Soldier personas, BEFORE actually asking them if I can use them? (Whaaaat? People-ing is hard, okay?embarassed)

• Not really to be fair i’ve done a lot worse and inspiration isn’t a bad thing. 

Is it bad that I’m having second doubts about some of my life choices?

Viewing 31 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.