HTSD!

Home Forums General Discussions HTSD!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Cpl. Danni Zollverein 4 years ago.

HTSD!

• Happy Toy Soldier Day! What are your plans for today or this saturday?
  • Make some modifications to my Uniform, record some shenanigans for YouTube, and building some stuff.

For Fun, and Cookie-based Desserts! bliss_gifbliss_gif

• That’s wonderful ^^ Forgive me for pying, but what kind of stuff do you build, Admiral?

• Anonymous

Oh, I’m so tired of my project for the university. So I won’t celebrate as much as I wanted.

Usually I planned to touch glasses with Doctor Raz today, but I’ve got no time :-/

Maybe I’ll work a little bit on my uniform too and listen a lot to Dr. Steels music! ;)

On saturday I’ll practise with my band and celebrate my birthday later. 

So: Cheers and

happy Toy Soldier Day! <3 

• Aww, shoot. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get the chance to make up for the time lost to that nefarious project, and I’m sure Dr. Raz will understand. :P Do you have a favorite song by Dr. Steel, out of curiosity?

• Anonymous

Of course Raz understood. We wrote yesterday about skype. He also said that “school goes first.”

My favourite song is definitely “Childhood Don’t A-Go-Go”, ’cause I cried at the first time I listened to this song. And I’m also trying to cover it, but it’s hard to listen the sheets out.

Also I love “Singularity”, “Building Robots” and “Back And Forth.” wink … And who doesn’t love “Smokeys Theme”? Haha. My daughter even likes it! 

What’s your favourite song?

• Well, I have a hard tine deciding between “Back and Forth” and “We Decide”. X3 I haven’t listened to “Childhood Don’t A-Go-Go” just yet. I assume it’s good? :D

• Anonymous

Waaait, what?eek You don’t listened to the song yet? Go on youtube and take a look on the official video. It’s awesome! You won’t regret it.

• Haha, I sure will :3

• The DoctorDoth'Rah
    Participant

So far I’ve attended work in my uniform and listened to the Toy Uprise Inside album.

Now to work on some cosplay stuff.

Also, I’m working on an idea for a new Invasion uniform that is based on the role I usually play in MMO’s: The Healer

• Interesting… Will it be a play on the medic uniform? :O

• TheBlacksmith
    Participant

Well toy soldier day has been over for an hour and a half here, but I had a great one. Got a new uniform jacket and when I got home I found my patches had arrived so I’ll be flat out tomorrow putting the whole thing together XD

• I’m glad to hear that. ^~^ 

• The DoctorDoth'Rah
    Participant

@Cpl. Danni Zollverein said:
    Interesting… Will it be a play on the medic uniform? :O

Not really, more a future-ish/armoured combat medic

Think Saiyan armour (sans shoulder pads) under a modified doctor’s coat

• Awesome ^^ Innovators like you really push this army forward and make it funner for the rest of us. Do send a picture when it’s done, if you can. :3

• The DoctorDoth'Rah
    Participant

@Cpl. Danni Zollverein said:
    Awesome ^^ Innovators like you really push this army forward and make it funner for the rest of us. Do send a picture when it’s done, if you can. :3

Don’t you worry buddy, there will be lots of pictures!

Though it won’t be for a while as it’s only in the idea stage atm and I have cosplays to make over the next 2 months.

• Aww, shoot. Well, I’m sure it’ll be amazing, man. People will wait for something good, and I’m no exception. :P

• @Cpl. Danni Zollverein said:
    That’s wonderful ^^ Forgive me for pying, but what kind of stuff do you build, Admiral?

Tsk, trust me to only just see.

It’s the goggles, I swear.

I mainly build whatever I feel like at the time, mainly Cosplays, Armour, Uniforms, Gunpla, Something in RPG Maker, etc.

bliss_gif

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.