Help get Marquis Of Vaudeville on the Warped Tour!!

Home Forums General Discussions Help get Marquis Of Vaudeville on the Warped Tour!!

• This topic is empty.

Help get Marquis Of Vaudeville on the Warped Tour!!

• Commander JET
      Participant

Wouldn’t you love to say one of our Toy Soldiers is on the Warped Tour? I would! cool

You All know our Friend Zilpher Mercurius Drax! He did that great Utopian Playland Video

Well now he is trying to get his band Marquis Of Vaudeville on the Warped Tour this year!

So…Let’s help him! Just follow this link:

http://warped.amplifiertv.com/channel/Marquis+Of+Vaudeville

Then:

1. Click “Sign Up” –> Register Now

2. Create an account (Takes 1 minute and you don’t have to fill out your social media if you don’t want to)

3. Then click to “Follow” the Marquis of Vaudeville channel

4. Once you follow, it’s important to click on ALL of our videos and leave a comment or multiple comments for each.

5. It’s ok to come back to the link again and comment at a later time to keep the momentum going. Doing all of these things gives them points to increase their ranking. If you fill out your social media links, then you can click ‘share’ which also gives us points and spreads the word.

You can also do all of the above with multiple emails. Please spread the word, and please encourage those closest to us to do the same!

Thank you all for your support and participation! :)

~JET

• Granny Grunt
      Participant

For any Soldiers in the Midwest USA, they will be playing at the Big River Steampunk Festival in Hannibal Missouri the first part of September.  Come help me welcome them with an invasion!

• Commander JET
      Participant

@Granny Grunt said:
      For any Soldiers in the Midwest USA, they will be playing at the Big River Steampunk Festival in Hannibal Missouri the first part of September.  Come help me welcome them with an invasion!

Thank you for letting us all know Granny Grunt! laugh

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.